EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Where can I find the best arabic musicians?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where can I find the best arabic musicians?
Brazilian musician
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Brazilian musician     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys! I am a multi-instruments musician from Brazil, will be visiting Cayro soon, and look for meet arabic percusionists. Does anybody know where can I find them?
Posts: 2 | From: São Paulo | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luci
Member # 4620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello... I dont know where u can find it... I just want to say that i am happy cause i am seeing another brazillian person here, and that u ll go to Cairo, probably next year i ll go there too. After u can tell me how it is.
:-)
Kisses and good luck!

[This message has been edited by Luci (edited 08 August 2004).]

Posts: 12 | From: Rio de janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brazilian musician:
Hello guys! I am a multi-instruments musician from Brazil, will be visiting Cayro soon, and look for meet arabic percusionists. Does anybody know where can I find them?

Hilton Ramses in Cairo has a band performing in the lobby downstairs and also there is a band accompanying the belly dancer on the 35th (I think) floor restaurant (VERY good). If you call the manager he should be able to get you in touch with those musicians and then they will be able to help you more. Good luck.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brazilian musician
Member # 5008

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Brazilian musician     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah_Mia, thanks for the info. I will get in contact with them and see what i get.
Posts: 2 | From: São Paulo | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lailah
Member # 5057

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lailah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luci,

I am brazilian too and my husband and I visited Egypt 3 years ago.
First we went to visit Luxor, Comombo, Assuan, etc...- to visit all those beautifull monuments.
Than we went to Sharm-El-Sheikh which is a beach resort on the red sea...simply great.
And after we spent a week in Cairo, that is a "crazy" city, crowded, caotic, and diverse: I simply loved it!!!!
Egypt is a blessed country: great culture, great food, great music, and great people; very kind with tourists.
You will love it too.

Posts: 1 | From: São Paulo | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're interested in Cds also,you can contact this Website www.khanelkhalili.com.br They can provide you with any kind of Arabic Music.
You can also find very good percussion tracks at Kazaa .Search for Hossam Hamzy-You won't be disappointed.
Enjoy your trip.

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luci
Member # 4620

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lailah:
Luci,

I am brazilian too and my husband and I visited Egypt 3 years ago.
First we went to visit Luxor, Comombo, Assuan, etc...- to visit all those beautifull monuments.
Than we went to Sharm-El-Sheikh which is a beach resort on the red sea...simply great.
And after we spent a week in Cairo, that is a "crazy" city, crowded, caotic, and diverse: I simply loved it!!!!
Egypt is a blessed country: great culture, great food, great music, and great people; very kind with tourists.
You will love it too.

Thanks Lailah, I am sure that I will love it, sometimes I feel afraid because everything is so different, our languages, cultures, but with ur words i become more relaxed.

Posts: 12 | From: Rio de janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com