EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian men - Scam artists pictures-of interest to women.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian men - Scam artists pictures-of interest to women.
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for all the women that wanted an english version of the Kunstkamera black list.
About this website... We are female owned and operated by women who have been hurt by a scam artist. Here you can read & post alerts of any man from Egypt (or other countries) who lied about love, cheated, misrepresented himself online, stole money, etc... Expose a scam artist by sharing your story with others!
The site is an ongoing effort to expose the lies and warn other women about their egyptian 'darlings' and 'husbands'! We have already experienced the hurt, but hopefully with the help of this website... We hope to educate and warn women all over the world! Together we CAN make a difference! Feel free to post the photo(s) of your scam artists here... http://egyptwarning.proboards20.com/index.cgi

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 12 August 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some tips that will enlighten every foreign woman, before getting involved with an Egyptian man or other, on a resort or on the internet.

1- If he calls you sweetie, or honey or baby and all sorts of pet names right away, he is calling everyone this way
2-If he asks you to marry him a few hours or days after he met you he has a CLEAR agenda
3- If he asks you to marry him ORFI, do not trust him - very few men are to be trusted after the Orfi pop...do not take a risk -
4- The minute he asks you for any sort of gifts or money he is to be dumped immediately
5- If he disappears for a while and then comes back with all sorts of excuses, do not believe him it takes a few seconds to write an email or call.

There are NO excuses for a man NOT to call/write a woman he cares for, for a few days, UNLESS it is his own choice for his own reasons or IF he is DEAD.

No news for an unusually long time, smells foul play. Do not be in denial, that is the truth.

A decent Egyptian man/or other/ will MAKE SURE you know if he is really sick, in the hospital, or even dead..how? they all have a BEST friend and that best friend should have your number, to let you know if something went wrong, and give you a number to reach him at the hospital if that is the case. Or attend his funeral ..again if that is the case!

Unless suddenly crippled, your Egyptian man, if decent will do the proper thing always. The women that are married or in a relationship with a decent Egyptian man or other, know exactly what I'm talking about!

If not, then he is a creep.. regardless of his nationality.

Good luck to all.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by michaela_112@hotmail.com:
This is for all the women that wanted an english version of the Kunstkamera black list.
About this website... We are female owned and operated by women who have been hurt by a scam artist. Here you can read & post alerts of any man from Egypt (or other countries) who lied about love, cheated, misrepresented himself online, stole money, etc... Expose a scam artist by sharing your story with others!
The site is an ongoing effort to expose the lies and warn other women about their egyptian 'darlings' and 'husbands'! We have already experienced the hurt, but hopefully with the help of this website... We hope to educate and warn women all over the world! Together we CAN make a difference! Feel free to post the photo(s) of your scam artists here... http://egyptwarning.proboards20.com/index.cgi

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 12 August 2004).]

Can I be included on your site? I can send you a pic and if you please post it under Gigolo/Liars category .I kind of having difficulty getting laid and would like to create a buzz.

Email me virginterritory@mars.com

[This message has been edited by Nutso_Ordinary (edited 13 August 2004).]

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christy, the man I was with had one you may not have heard before.... he was doing secret work in the Army, and if I contacted him at certain times, he would be in serious trouble, thrown in jail, shot, etc!!
Nothing like a bit of adventure in your lies!!
I found out later the 'army' times always coincided with visits from a certian woman from Germany!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Congratulations with the site...I have always agreed that an English one was needed...sad fact of life.... hope it puts some of the scammers out of business.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good site! Saw a pic of this Gigolo Ramy. I have to say he must be very good with words since he is not all that!

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl:
Good site! Saw a pic of this Gigolo Ramy. I have to say he must be very good with words since he is not all that!

I didn't want to be insulting, but I thought the very same thing!! "Geez, he ain't THAT cute!"

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl:

lol, I thought he is pretty minging too.
That boxing pic looks like a home made print job

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 4318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Boxing Magazine picture is homemade. I made it for Ramy when I was "dating" him. I did it just for fun because I got tired of looking at that same plain picture of him all the time.
quote:
Originally posted by chelle67:
lol, I thought he is pretty minging too.
That boxing pic looks like a home made print job

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramy???? yeuk!!! wouldn't touch him with yours!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ramy???? yeuk!!! wouldn't touch him with yours!!!!!

Hear hear I know no woman so desperate she would seek comfort in the arms of such guys!

Ladies, you have made a WHOLE website for TWO pictures of two guys, one average one ugly?

Geez I wish I had your free time!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about you make a special site for yourself? Make sure to include that you're mentally deficient in it
quote:
Originally posted by Nutso_Ordinary:

Can I be included on your site? I can send you a pic and if you please post it under Gigolo/Liars category .I kind of having difficulty getting laid and would like to create a buzz.

Email me virginterritory@mars.com

[This message has been edited by Nutso_Ordinary (edited 13 August 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Insightful Monica!
Penny ditto! on what you said.
Everyone else thanks for the comments and support

quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Here are some tips that will enlighten every foreign woman, before getting involved with an Egyptian man or other, on a resort or on the internet.

1- If he calls you sweetie, or honey or baby and all sorts of pet names right away, he is calling everyone this way
2-If he asks you to marry him a few hours or days after he met you he has a CLEAR agenda
3- If he asks you to marry him ORFI, do not trust him - very few men are to be trusted after the Orfi pop...do not take a risk -
4- The minute he asks you for any sort of gifts or money he is to be dumped immediately
5- If he disappears for a while and then comes back with all sorts of excuses, do not believe him it takes a few seconds to write an email or call.

There are NO excuses for a man NOT to call/write a woman he cares for, for a few days, UNLESS it is his own choice for his own reasons or IF he is DEAD.

No news for an unusually long time, smells foul play. Do not be in denial, that is the truth.

A decent Egyptian man/or other/ will MAKE SURE you know if he is really sick, in the hospital, or even dead..how? they all have a BEST friend and that best friend should have your number, to let you know if something went wrong, and give you a number to reach him at the hospital if that is the case. Or attend his funeral ..again if that is the case!

Unless suddenly crippled, your Egyptian man, if decent will do the proper thing always. The women that are married or in a relationship with a decent Egyptian man or other, know exactly what I'm talking about!

If not, then he is a creep.. regardless of his nationality.

Good luck to all.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 August 2004).]

michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
I guess everyone is entitled to their 'stupid opinion'. Today was your day Tori :-)
By the way the website only has two pictures since it has just began. Did you think about that or do you usually just ramble on without checking facts?
Lastly, most women don't like posting pictures of their gigolos. Have you not noticed this on ES? Is something you can't understand for various reasons. In any case, we are making the site for women who want information about their 'online friends' and basically taking a stand against these type of 'men'. Again, I would like to repeat NOT all egyptians men are the same and we are not classifying them all in the scammer's category.
quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
Hear hear I know no woman so desperate she would seek comfort in the arms of such guys!

Ladies, you have made a WHOLE website for TWO pictures of two guys, one average one ugly?

Geez I wish I had your free time!

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 15 August 2004).]

michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 15 August 2004).]

michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
double post

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall keep looking at the site as I am sure that one day my other half's picture will come up and then I shall have a field day.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lastly, most women don't like posting pictures of their gigolos. Have you not noticed this on ES? Is something you can't understand for various reasons. [This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 15 August 2004).]

Ouch! I must've touched a nerve. I apologize. Please excuse me for being smart enough to not have been scammed.

When you have a real-life boyfriend - or a real life for that matter - no reason to go online looking for "frinds".

Good luck with your website. It seems there's a great demand for it

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I hope that this new site will be fuell of notice on egy boy.
We are much girls that have had bad love story with them, so we can give advices for other girls !
well, all girls, we write on it !!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubyslippers
Member # 4999

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubyslippers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site shows promise! Give it a chance for women to find out it's there and I'm sure it will have plenty of contributors! I haven't been scammed either and I have a life but it doesn't stop me being interested enough to look! Nice to see an English language one too. Good luck with it!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done Lori for being so much more worthwhile than us poor retarded folk who were stupid enough to let outselves be scammed. I am sure that you will be presented with a medal one day, Such superiority deserves a reward.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all. You do not know me at all so stop making stupid assumptions about me having been scammed. I have not even been to Egypt and I have not sent any money overseas. I thought your time to post stupid comments was up LOL. I'm not impressed by your condecesding apology by the way.
What makes you think I don't have a 'real boyfriend' or a 'real life' From the few people that I have talked to, they can vouch that I probably have a better life than you do. At least I'm not grouchy! LOL Cant' say the same thing about you though...tsk tsk...
Plus, I think that if you're bitchy online rofl damn you must be bitchy in person LOL.
Talk about closed minded people. One last thing: if you don't like the site...don't look at it. No one is forcing you to :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
Ouch! I must've touched a nerve. I apologize. Please excuse me for being smart enough to not have been scammed.

When you have a real-life boyfriend - or a real life for that matter - no reason to go online looking for "frinds".

Good luck with your website. It seems there's a great demand for it

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 18 August 2004).]

philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Luxorlover Are you not going to name and shame your ex-other half? By the way-Congratulations for the Website.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Lori, what's frind?
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have just visited http://egyptwarning.proboards20.com/index.cgiStill no pic of Luxorlovers former other half. She praises the website but doesn't contribute. Why?
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Lori, what's frind?

It's friend, but misspelled.

Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
quote:
First of all. You do not know me at all so stop making stupid assumptions about me having been scammed. I have not even been to Egypt and I have not sent any money overseas. I thought your time to post stupid comments was up LOL. I'm not impressed by your condecesding apology by the way.
What makes you think I don't have a 'real boyfriend' or a 'real life' From the few people that I have talked to, they can vouch that I probably have a better life than you do. At least I'm not grouchy! LOL Cant' say the same thing about you though...tsk tsk...
Plus, I think that if you're bitchy online rofl damn you must be bitchy in person LOL.
Talk about closed minded people. One last thing: if you don't like the site...don't look at it. No one is forcing you to :-)

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 18 August 2004).]

Michaela,
You are right, I do not know you at all. And I do not think we have friends in common.

But I was not talking about you at all. I was talking about me.

And I am not grouchy at all. I find you quite amusing.

As for the "stupid assumption", I do not assume anything. Look at your YOUR FIRST MESSAGE, which writes "We are female owned and operated by women who have been hurt by a scam artist" - so who is WE, if you are not among the WE?

I have posted over four times more than you have on THIS website, and I am not going anywhere. If you can't take comments to your posts, do not post on the web

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com