EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Coming to Cairo and want to meet new friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coming to Cairo and want to meet new friends
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for bellarosanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi , My name is Rosanna from the US and I will be living in Cairo starting the 13th of September. I am 32. I dont know many people in the area and would like to meet new friends to enjoy Egypt with and spend time in Cairo. It would be nice to hear from you.

Posts: 14 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosanna I am Spanish and I will be living in Cairo around the 20th. My email: nuaretblanc@yahoo.es
See you!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rose2004:
Hi , My name is Rosanna from the US and I will be living in Cairo starting the 13th of September. I am 32. I dont know many people in the area and would like to meet new friends to enjoy Egypt with and spend time in Cairo. It would be nice to hear from you.

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace be with u ROSANNA i am Egyptian girl may be u like to know women belong to another culture i can telling u a lot about our religion,believes,habits,costumes do not feel any impressive to ask about our life or our religion just asking directly and i will be honest with u in my answers
regards
soha_tourguide@hotmail.com http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where will you be leaving while in Cairo. Stop by if your in Maadi. cairoexpats@h
otmail.com

Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rosanna:
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, single, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. I have a lot of American Friends and hope that we can have a contact my E-mail is msaaads@yahoo.com hope to got an email from you so we can find a way of contact.
Take care
Bye
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sciascia75
Member # 5104

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sciascia75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rosanna,
it will be a pleasure to make you discover the city or just go out with some friends. I'm in Cairo since May-June, but the city is plenty of places worth visiting. I drop here my e-mail I hope to here from you before your coming....by the way the 13 Sept is my birthday (29)....some of the guys that have ansered you share the will of knowing new people just for no other purpose than make a good group of people to hang out in the evening in Cairo.
Sciascia975@hotmail.com

Have a safe flight to Cairo!!

------------------
"Trust God and keep your powders dry" Sir Oliver Cromwell

Posts: 25 | From: Roma, Italy --> Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyyyyyyyy
Let me first introduce myself to you, My name Doofa from Cairo Egypt, i work as a Project Manager in Events organizing in...(whatever); anyways I have read your posting as u ll be visiting Egypt; I would like to help u find the suitable places and things that will make u have the greatest pleasure that u can ever get from Egypt... but first of all give me some info. about u that ll make me able to know ur exact interest, like What kind of night life do u like most (Pubs, concerts, travel, folklores, opera, lesbians, gays(: kid'n...), shopping style, willing to travel locally (Bare in mind to visit Sharm El shiekh it's about 500Km from Cairo), ur budget in accommodation, ways of transportation, for how long r u willing to stay.....
Anyways wear medium closes & summer wear (....Shopping prices are Low to Normal depending on where u r coming from...like if u r coming from the Europe, we r f**ken cheap!! food prices: Prepare for a little extra weight.
If u r looking for an apartment, i know an Italian friend who lives alone in Zamalek and she needs a partner, or If u need a private appartment, it's easy to get.

Send me whatever questions about prices or anything....I wish u ll have a great time....I ll send u next time some websites that some how will help.
aarw13@hotmail.com

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amros76
Member # 5249

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amros76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rose2004:
hellooo rosanna!!how r u doin?
hope u will enjoy a nice trip in egypt.,and there will be a warm welcome awaitin you here.,
about me:i am amr.28 years old.live in cairo.
you can contact me here in my email utgoing_person2000@yahoo.com
then we could have anice chat.,
c u soon,byeee.

------------------
amros,

Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoba76
Member # 5258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoba76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rose, my name is Ehab.
I'm Egyptian but i live in California.
I'm sure that you gonna have a great times in Egypt..
anyway if you need any help you can contact me by e-mail (hoba_elfayed@msn.com) i have a lot of friends might help you when you go there..
have a nice and safe trip.
Ehab

quote:

Posts: 1 | From: Pomona, CA, USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you arrive in Cairo, I recommend you contact your Embassy, and ask them to put your name on the guest list for any activities and receptions in the future, since you are a new comer.

Remember.. your Embassy is your home away from home. And you should get help from your own government while abroad..your taxes pay for their salaries

This way, you will meet other Americans and hopefully, they will introduce you to others.. and to Egyptians as well..

It is a safer concept, in my humble opinion...

Enjoy Egypt!

quote:

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellarosanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate all your responses and I hope to be able to meet you all when I arrive in Cairo. I will have a mobile while I am there. I will be living in Heliopolis and hoping to share some time with new friends. I am a little nervous of being there by myself. Please keep writing
Posts: 14 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Remember.. your Embassy is your home away from home. And you should get help from your own government while abroad..your taxes pay for their salaries

LOL ... I have never been to my country's embassy in all of the 1,5 years I've been living here.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
la_mandorla
Member # 4723

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for la_mandorla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Rose-

I am a woman, orginally from New Orleans, Louisiana but currently residing in The Netherlands...I will be visiting Cairo from 30 sept until 10 oct.. I love love to meet some new people and maybe share some sightseeing adventures. I will also be staying in Heliopolis. If you like you can email me --fluffy_lacroix@yahoo.com

peace out

Posts: 11 | From: holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rossana;
Welcome to Egypt, I see you will have no problem finding allot of new friendships here in Egypt, I would have offered my friendship already, but with all those extended invitation for friendship and Application, I am used to being original and extending any offer of friendship to you wouldn’t be that original after all…
well, what am I saying , I am writing to you!!! We are already friends, you are coming to EGYPT, I love Egypt, and you will love it to

Don’t be late, Egypt is waiting for you

Tell us how your trip goes

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it is More Saudi's Oil that is paying for it, but still it is our tax money GGGGGRRR, I am allready living in Egypt why do I still have to Pay Taxes for uncle sam !!!! but that's another story
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellarosanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Thank you for your reply-its getting close to my time to come to Cairo and im getting more nervous and hope to feel a sense of home and friendship there. I look forward to taking in the Egyptian culture and spending time with Egyptians and people of all nationalities whom I meet. I truly feel itts the most important part of the travel experience. I will miss new york very much but i know Cairo has a lot to offer.
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose2004

It seems that ur meeting list will be crowded all the time in Cairo. anyway after u meet all of them, no mind if we meet for a drink
cairoeyes@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by egy_prince (edited 08 September 2004).]

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommy
Member # 5293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Rosanna i hope u r doing very well. First of all i wanna welcome u in Egypt when u r here. from my experiance here plz Don't trust everyone cuz there r some people can take advantage of u cuz u r foreigner. second keep ur self close to Jesus always if u wanna any help send me tommoy_9@hotmail.com
God bless u

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
HEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEE I CAAAMMMME to SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE the DAAAAAAAAAY
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy:
Hello Rosanna i hope u r doing very well. First of all i wanna welcome u in Egypt when u r here. from my experiance here plz Don't trust everyone cuz there r some people can take advantage of u cuz u r foreigner. second keep ur self close to Jesus always if u wanna any help send me tommoy_9@hotmail.com
God bless u

dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rose,
u r welcome in Cairo, hope u have a nice time
I m egyptian I live in Nasr city(near to heliopolis)
I wish to be friends
Feel free to email me
mouny22@hotmail.com
have a nice visit

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you for your reply-its getting close to my time to come to Cairo and im getting more nervous and hope to feel a sense of home and friendship there. I look forward to taking in the Egyptian culture and spending time with Egyptians and people of all nationalities whom I meet. I truly feel itts the most important part of the travel experience. I will miss new york very much but i know Cairo has a lot to offer.

If you love New York you will probably like it in Cairo.

If you're interested in meeting a woman post your e-mail.

And, dr judge, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep posting your CV all over the board? Nobody's interested in your position, education and how much money you make. If you want to impress people contribute to discussions and write something smart or funny.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dalia; I LOVE you
Finally, someone agrees with me on one thing
dr_judge: I have seen the same post you had for me like four times so far, and I already replied to it once. Seeing the same post all over the forms means you are still desperate to prove something,
Just to make you calm down, I don’t really care what degrees you have, simply because you are not the only one who have degrees, the only thing I didn’t like isn’t that you are SPARTACOS, but the fact you KEPP repeating it everywhere "HERE I CAAAAAME TO SAAAAAAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAY "
you could be a good lawyer, maybe you are a good assistant teacher, and there is no doubt in my mind that you know law much better than I since this is the career you chose for yourself, and who knows maybe I will ask for your opinion one day, just stop bragging about yourself, Normally when the chill is too shinny, bright, and clean and advertised for everywhere, you could conclude that it is just an empty chill

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rose2004:
[b]Thank you for your reply-its getting close to my time to come to Cairo and im getting more nervous and hope to feel a sense of home and friendship there. I look forward to taking in the Egyptian culture and spending time with Egyptians and people of all nationalities whom I meet. I truly feel itts the most important part of the travel experience. I will miss new york very much but i know Cairo has a lot to offer.

If you love New York you will probably like it in Cairo.

If you're interested in meeting a woman post your e-mail.

And, dr judge, what's wrong with you? Why do you keep posting your CV all over the board? Nobody's interested in your position, education and how much money you make. If you want to impress people contribute to discussions and write something smart or funny.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Dear
Egypt is very nice country and you are welcome i egypt .
if you need help in Alexandria please call me at : 012-4479073 . or email me at info@halim-hosting.com
welling to help you in my city only .
Thanks
Halim http://www.halim-hosting.com

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProfessional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose, if you don't have any prefs. regarding gender, I'm just anothe egyptian guy living in Heliopolis. If you'd like to catch up w/me when you arrive here, leave me your email/cell phone number and I'll give u a call asap. Maybe we can hang out together and spend some fun time showing you Egypt. Travel safe.

------------------
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 21 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Hi I just got my ticket so I am very relieved that its all settled. I arrive on the 22nd of Sept, I just had a hard time finalizing it all. I love hearing from you all and I will send my email so I can be in touch when I arrive in Cairo. Im sure I will feel more at home now that I hope to find some friends while Im there. I have been very nervous about being alone there so the email from you is more than welcome. I have so much to prepare yet. I will be online when I arrive but need to get a cell phone. Anyone have any suggestions on the cell phone while there (Click or Mobinil) and the best calling card rates back to the US? Thanks for your help.
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
my email is rosannarac@yahoo.com
TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheProfessional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the cell phone carriers, here are a few facts:

• Click (Vodafone): Bigger name & reputation, very competitive in the market
  • Mobinil: Very competitive prices and wider coverage all over Egypt

They have almost similar deals, and the best for you (cheapest) would be to get a business cell phone line, where you basically pay for the calls at the end of the month and you're charged roughly 30 p.t./min + an additional 20 L.E. or so per month

------------------

Posts: 21 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noiretblanc
Member # 4272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noiretblanc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I will also move from Spain to Cairo next week. About the cell phone: Is it possible to buy a card to put inside my mobile phone?
Thanks for your help!!

Posts: 182 | From: Madrid, SPAIN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheProfessional
Member # 5354

Rate Member
Yes that shouldn't be a problem a card now would cost you around 120 L.E. initially, then you pay on a monthly basis for your calls.

------------------

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I am too a british lady 40 who is well travelled in Egypt and will be going out to Cairo/Luxor/Hurghada alone for 6 weeks from 29 September. I would be happy to meet you, show you about, give you some tips, beat cheap hotels etc etc, feel free to contact me on elaine19551@hotmail.com ok.
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey noiretblanc,
are u spanish?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
does anyone suggest the best and fastest way to learn Arabic while Im in Cairo? Thank you! I love the replies so please keep writing also, does anyone recommend any places to meet other foreigners/expats in Cairo?
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rose2004!

It depends whether you want to learn classical Arabic to read and write or the Egyptian dialect to talk to people here. The latter would be quicker to learn if you got to know a lot of people who don’t know any English, but that will depend on your circle of friends and opportunities. You can have private lessons to learn either of these languages…they are very similar but the differences necessitate you learning them both to be able to communicate fully in Arabic here. There is also a center in Heliopolis that has a good reputation, ILI (you can find it on the internet – the International Language Institute) that teaches both languages too.

The BCA is also in Heliopolis: www.bcaegypt.com

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmore11
Member # 5370

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for blackmore11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey rose...
i think u'll love it here in cairo if u wanna chill and get to know people.
cairo is also called the city that never sleeps like NY but way more safe!
the best tip is:
don't feel bad or get annoyed from people staring at u all the time...it's just a subconcious habit that aobut 90% of us egyptians practice all the time!
you'll always feel welcomed and at home by most of the people!
u'll enjoy living in egypt!
if u need any kinda info, just ask

------------------

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Hi all I wanted to see when others arrive to Cairo or who are there now who I can contact so we can see the sites together, go to a cafe,,,either male or female but i would like to know some females there now in the area so im not with all men-both women and men together would be great! I am just concerned, like I said before, of being a woman there alone. Email me
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends
you can read more about egypt at this location : http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com

also you can post in our new forum whatever you like at this location : http://www.ha22.com/forum
Thanks

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mini_3
Member # 5429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mini_3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you, I'll be in Cairo on the 25/9 for a short holiday and would love to meet up. It'll just be cool to meet someone who knows the place better than me! So e-mail me at sharmini_s@yahoo.com if you wanna meet up.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mobiutd
Member # 5402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mobiutd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi rosanna

first of all welcome to egypt & i know it will be difficult at the begining to cope with a new culture especially that u r a women alone. anyways if u need any help when u arrive just mail me & it will be nice if we can be friends.

my e-mail is: mobiutd@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Hello Friends.
Read more about Egypt . http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com

you can post at our new forum : http://www.ha22.com/forum

Thanks

wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi rosanna,what's up?it's Ali from jordan,i live in cairo......and would love to meet an american people in here..i just added you to my list yahoo messenger,hope we can chat as soon as possiple...or you can contact me at 0122266363
you should buy mobinil(bremo)it's better
see you

Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com