EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » To Those Who Need Egyptian Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Those Who Need Egyptian Friend
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. Hope that I can have new friends ( men and women are welcome ) not just fourm friends need to improve my lanangues as I speack english french and little spanish willing to improve my french, spanish and learn dutch and italian.
Aslo I still wanted to mix my culture background with friend as I already been to a lot of foriegn countries and got a lot of benifits from such mixing

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veigapaula
Member # 1651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for veigapaula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You already have me...can help with the languages I speak and write (some better,some worse); English and French (better), Spanish (regular),Italian and German (basics).

------------------

Posts: 38 | From: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can help you with Spanish or French, but you didn't post your E-mail for us to respond. Mine is internationalgirl2007@yahoo.com
quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Hi
I'm Mohammad,living in Cairo, teaching Negotiation and Crisis Management in the American University in Cairo, have a master degree in law and I was in Georgia state as I passed the bar exmanination and got a diploma in Negotiation and Crisis Management and anther Diploma in American Business law. recently I'm studying my Phd in Arizona State Univeristy in Trade of Technology but I'm in Egypt now. Hope that I can have new friends ( men and women are welcome ) not just fourm friends need to improve my lanangues as I speack english french and little spanish willing to improve my french, spanish and learn dutch and italian.
Aslo I still wanted to mix my culture background with friend as I already been to a lot of foriegn countries and got a lot of benifits from such mixing

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutefan
Member # 2430

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for cutefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
contact me..24 male cairo but im egyptian if u dont mind?!
online_prince@hotmail.com

Posts: 72 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rowen
Member # 5343

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Rowen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mohammad:
I can help you with spanish if you want. IŽm from Chile ( South America) and IŽll be visitng Egytp from september 15-26 th, starting in Cairo.
Bye,
Rowen

quote:
Originally posted by dr_judge:
Hi

Hope to be contacted
Mohammad

Posts: 2 | From: Santiago , Chile | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rowen and Cute
Great
can u send me and email or give me yrs
mine is msaaads@yahoo.com

Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com