EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » welsafty or in other word mr-nothing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: welsafty or in other word mr-nothing
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welsafty: ( prefer to call u mr. Nothing )
I was not going to reply to you smiply because it seems that you are one of those who have nothing in there mind and have nothing to do and the most thing you know is yr way to home.
let me show you that you are nothing to care about:
First about my degree I have a license from cairo university and was the third over cairo university and I'm working as a prosecutor ( wakeel neyabah) but I got the degree of a judge but I dont reach the determined age 30 to turn to work with the court. and I did not mention that I got my LL.B from anywhere else just you felt you wanna say some nonsense so your write it without reading my post in a good way.
second any prosecutor can teach in any unversity including the auc but he have to got a permission from both the public prosecutor and an office name international co-operation office and that what exactly what I did . got it man .. or u still have no ability to understand
Third: the auc is registered in usa and belong to america and asking from some pre-requests dont mean that they dont admitt it .. man try to learn then to talk . and the auc was founded according to an agreement held between the ministry of eduction and the main american unversity in 1919 and have a registered protocol which is founded in both foriegn affair ministry and high-eduction minstry.
four: there is no district attorney in egypt and you have to read some bookk first to know that a district attorney is only founded in the usa and and they are appointed to defend the people of there district with a direct subside from the government but he we have public prosecutor and district prosecutor and this is law and almost u have a degree in changing car wheels so you dont know it and you just love to show how knowledgeless you are and keep talking without learning.
but the people like you who can only envy other people who is better than him are not to be considered so ....
just go learn and pay some effort as what I paid and have a position as I have and benifit our country as I do then talk .. because recently you are less than the level I can talk with and u can not even talk on this fourm except to say to someone where to eat or rent a flat as you by sure have a lot connections with your colleuge of yr same standard of doorman.
Good night mr : Nothing

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com