EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » SOMEONE KNOWS "KHALED" PAPA´S BEACH???? HELP (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOMEONE KNOWS "KHALED" PAPA´S BEACH???? HELP
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

i´m a german girl and my english.... sorry... i try...

I come back yesterday from Hurghada. It was a nice holiday BUT...

I was there with a friend from me.

Whatever, one evening i was in Papa´s Beach, and i speak with a man, good looking, little bit grey hair, an egyptian, he had glases, the most a white shirt and jeans. He is 47 years, but in the beginning he tells everyone, he ist 39, some days later he tell me his right age.

He never pay, when he got to papa´s, his friends also, someone like TAREK, MARIO and...

Khaled lives in Hurghada, where the Disco "Calypso"... on the other side of the road...

I was in his flat often. I fell in love with this man and...

i don´t know, what can i do...

He also speak like he feel more for me...

i trust him, he was really nice in this time - but...

the last day he was in cairo, big problem, he must go there and take dokuments, something from his business, i don´t ask. but i don´t see him on my last day...

and i meet someone one the airport who tells me, KHALED was the last night in Papa´s...

now... i don´t know, what i can belive...

I´m not a stupid girl, i am 31 years old... but i FEEL like he is true to me, he don´t lie...

He don´t need my money or whatever - he have ENOUGH money... he don´t take everything from me. He only give me a good feeling and take care of me.

But i don´t understand the last evening...

He also tell me, befor he was a big gigolo, he know it and its the true... but NOW he never feel like this befor and he is afraid...

HIS WORDS...

Is someone here, who know THIS KHALED? Who can tell me something or give me good feeling...?

Oh no, i hope, you understand, what i wrote... my english is really HORRIBLE

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Posts: 24 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[OH NO !!!!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what??????????????????
Posts: 24 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what??????????????????
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIMMI, why you only say: OH NO...???

Please give me more information...

if you only say: OH NO, it´s makes me cracy...

please be quit or tell me something... but not this way...

THANKS AND GREETINGS

ANGELGIRL

Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[I just said OH NO NOT AGAIN.
I don't know this guy and have never been to Papa's, but your story is just so similair to many many many other stories.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angelgirl0408:
Hi,

Whatever, one evening i was in Papa´s Beach, and i speak with a man, good looking, little bit grey hair, an egyptian, he had glases, the most a white shirt and jeans. He is 47 years, but in the beginning he tells everyone, he ist 39, some days later he tell me his right age.

He never pay, when he got to papa´s, his friends also, someone like TAREK, MARIO and...

Khaled lives in Hurghada, where the Disco "Calypso"... on the other side of the road...

the last day he was in cairo, big problem, he must go there and take dokuments, something from his business, i don´t ask. but i don´t see him on my last day...

and i meet someone one the airport who tells me, KHALED was the last night in Papa´s...

I´m not a stupid girl, i am 31 years old... but i FEEL like he is true to me, he don´t lie...

He don´t need my money or whatever - he have ENOUGH money... he don´t take everything from me. He only give me a good feeling and take care of me.

He also tell me, befor he was a big gigolo, he know it and its the true... but NOW he never feel like this befor and he is afraid...

HIS WORDS...

Is someone here, who know THIS KHALED? Who can tell me something or give me good feeling...?

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Hi, Angelgirl, please, please accept the time you spent with him on your holidays as an exciting time and its over. Don't waste your time thinking about this man - unless you want a heartbreak.

Betrachte die Zeit mit ihm als schoen und aufregend aber auch, das es vorbei ist. Vergiss' ihn, bitte, dass ist es nicht wert. Wie Mimmi gesagt hat, Deine Geschichte aehnelt denen vielen anderen Frauen, die hier in ES gepostet haben.

Und Dein Englisch ist doch gut - ich habe alles verstanden.

Schoenes Wochenende und es freut mich, dass Dir Aegypten so gut gefallen hat. Ist doch ein tolles Land, nicht wahr?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
danke...

mich interessiert einfach nur, ob ihn jemand kennt...

weil er eben jemand ist, den irgendwie JEDER kennt... verstehst Du?

Es ist schwer, einfach zu sagen: "das war´s"... aber ich sitze jetzt nicht hier und weine... bin nur im Herzen traurig und hätte das alles gerne FAIR beendet...

Aber...

Whatever: Egypt ist nice... and i will be back... )))

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn’t quote understand what you really wanted,
Do you want to know if he cares for you as you have felt, or if he is planning for a long term relationship with you?
Just as Tigerlily told you -and I do agree with here- you should appreciating the time you spent on your vacation, and don’t think of this man more than being just a nice guy you spent good time with,
You know what they say “ Easy come, Easy Go”, and I am not saying you ware easy or he was, I am just saying that since you ware not planning on a long term relationship, don’t expect one
If he is 47 years old as you have mentioned, then I don’t think that he is really looking for a chance to settle down, unless someone ask him to< and most likely it will be hard for him specially that he have spent most of his life, with no commandments ( I am still assuming that he was unattached when you meet him)
One of the most annoying things for a man or a woman, is to get to know someone casually spend good time with, and suddenly find that the other isn’t looking at it as just being casual or a nice friendship, and expect commitment, before they even get to know each other very well.
Long term relationships, and commitment, are things that either have to be agreed upon, or just evolve slowly from a simple acquaintance or friendship.

Es ist möglich, daß dieser Mann gerade seine dringende Schreibarbeit beendete und zurück zu seinem täglichen Leben ging und sie gerade, daß er im Nachtclub war, sich sorgt nicht um sie geschah (wie ich glaube, daß Sie nicht sollten). und wenn Sie etwas mehr als beiläufige Freundschaft oder holyday Romanze wünschen, nicht alles annehmen und um bitten, was auch immer (mehr) Sie wünschen und sehen Sie, wenn Sie erhalten können, was Sie, wenn er nicht hervorquillt, um Sie zu geben, was Sie wünschen, dann Sie ruhig sich erinnern die an gute Zeit wünschen und er der nette Kerl bleibt, den Sie verehrten, und möglicherweise Sie mit ihm auf Ihrem folgenden Besuch nach Ägypten aufholen können, und wenn er hervorquoll, um ein sinnvolleres Verhältnis zu Ihnen durchzulesen, dann sind Sie eine glückliche Dame

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends.
New forums about egypt .. Egypt news .. Egypt Classifieds .. and more .. http://www.ha22.com/forum

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello girl,

I think i know who you are talking about.
if i think who i think it is , he is indead older , very good behavior, has glases and i think they are red if i m not mistaken.
They are always hanging around the bar where the waiters have to go and get their drinks .

First advice, go to the offical webside off papas bar hurghada and check out the photos.
If it is who i think it is you will see him on different pictures and every time with different girls.

Second advice,(about this i m shure if it is him) if you spent alot off time at his appartment and even if you didnt have sex with him , be shure as from the first time you were there he will have told everybody he had sex with you.

I m gonne check out a few things for you and i ll be back asap.

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i m back, check this.

you go to google.com
put playboys hurghada
you will find hurghada startkabel.nl

On this main page you will see playboys hurghada.

Sad news, its russian site but go to number10 and take the english version.Their is your guy.

OK here is what i know more.
Dont take it for the thruth and nothing but the truth, i only got the stories from my darling (ex)boyfriend and if i follow the advice from most people he is not to trust too.

Before we had a relationship and were just friends he told me never to talk to that man cause he was simply bad news.He told me that he used more than one girl at the same time and got money out off them.Thats where he got his money for his firm or whatever he has.He knew a sad story from a girl and your guy,he used her love, her trust and her money.He also told me that when he talks to girls, the only reason he talks to them is to try to get them in his bed and shows off with it to all the local people and think about this, when you were with him did he talk to local people in arabic or in english in order you to understand it.

I ve been to Hurghada several times for the last three years and i saw him at papas every time and every time with another girl.

One night i was there with a female friend and he came to talk to us.Because i know alot off people there a few off my socalled brothers came to stand with us and from what i could understand from it it was stop it , go away, and some more words.He got some stupid exuse and off he went.

Girl it can always be that you are the one he fell in love with.Who am i to judge people but mind this, If he really wants only you let him work for it.A thousand times more than what you would do with a guy that lives in your town.
If you see him again, make him speek english when you are with him to everybody, also his friends.If they know he loves you and respects you they will not mind to speek English.If he doesnt want to , what does he has to hide from you if you are his only true love?

Dont call him, let him call you.
When he sents you sms , dont answer from the first minit(its hard, i know) wait for a few hours.
If he is angry about something, tell him that thats how you feel and if he still wants to be mad tell him he has time to get happy again.
See how long he will put up with it.
If he is really the one for you , he will pass every test you give him.Be a bitch, not to bitchy but give him some hard times.

Good luck and always keep your hart for yourself,i know how it feels when you are left with no hart.

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night
Member # 5465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi,

HIS WORDS...

THANKS A LOT

GREETINGS

Angelgirl

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night
Member # 5465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Angelgirl,

I have found something for you.
That is russian black list. www.kunstkamera.net/viewtopic.php?t=28

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, AngelGirl, I think you finally got your answers.........

I was never a fan of that kunstkamera stuff but actually it might help many people. Cpaceeba!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 25 September 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Thanks... thanks... thanks...

puuuhhh...

"storiestotell", you have find the RIGHT man... he is...

i can´t believe...

**** , the side of papas bar don´t works... i will look, if i see some pictures with him...

i try to answer, what you wrote...

hmmm... if we are in Papa´s, he speak in english with the arabic people.... not often in arabic...

I BELIEVE, that he is everytime with another girl. He told me this in the second night...

I don´t understand, WHY he told me this???

He told me, he was a gigolo, BIG gigolo... he never looks for feelings from a girl... not really...

he is a little bit crying in this night - had tears... i saw, but he don´t like, i saw...

he only take sex from russians, this he told me and he aks me: why YOU love ME`???

It feels like he can´t believe it...

he was really sad and say, he is afraid of this feelings he never had...

He will stop it for the second day, but he can´t...

He tell me also, normal he take girls to his flat, have sex, have fun... but NEVER he speak about his problems (not from money... only problems from feelings or life), he said, he can´t believe, why he tell me so much things...

i am diffused now...

BUT, now i don´t hear something from him... NOTHING... thursday a came back to germany, no it is monday... i have no SMS or CALL or something...

BUT, he give me a very expensive watch to let it repair in germany...

WHY??? I think, it will be no problem, this watch give another men or girl or take it to cairo to repair or repair it in hurghada...

my friend, she was with me in hurghada, she said, she think, he give me the watch for CONTACT... she think, he don´t like to stop the contact, but he is afraid, REALLY AFRAID and now i have a point to call him or something else because of this watch!!!

oh, i´m now really diffused but really THANKS, THANKS, THANKS... if you have more information... THANKS, THANKS, THANKS...

hope, to hear more from you... it feels good... to be not alone... )

Kisses

Angelgirl

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be the devil's advocate (meaning I'm going to offer you another explanation, though I don't necessarily believe it's true...just to give you another point of view)

If it was an expensive watch, chances are they may not have the parts for it anywhere but in Cairo and the parts are probably imported. That means he can't afford to repair it, so he got you to do it. The watch was probably a present from another woman, so even if you never gave it back..easy come, easy go.

However, he probably saw you were very decent person and he knew there was no risk in giving you the watch and you not returning it, not matter what. So don't take it as an excuse or a sign to see him.

I STRONGLY suggest you take his broken watch to the nearest post office and mail it with a note "sorry...they couldn't repair it at my local shop. I gave it my best try". Make sure you insure it and put the value he told you it was worth on the customs slip.

He will probably be charged customs duties on it by the Egyptians, even though it's his, bcs if it was a gift from a woman, he won't have the receipt that he purchased it. Even if he's not charged duties, it will be a hasstle for him.

See if he still contacts you after this and you will see his character in a better light.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (((
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or just forget about the whole thing and see if he contacts you.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
i find more and more informations...

It´s like a puzzle...

but...

i don´t understand, why he tell me ´this **** things before...

If he tell this things every girl, normal the girls say: good by... not good for him, if he always want new girls...

why he tell it me and WHY he cry???

and:

why he don´t call me now??? I don´t do it... no, i hope, my fingers a burning, if i try to call him.........................

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear angelgirl

Please don't call him, forget it, let it go and get on with your life there are better puzzles to complete. Send the watch back and let that be an end to it....promise you there is no future in this type of relationship just a lot of heartache.

Keep your holiday memeories as nice ones and start planning where you would like to visit next.

All the best Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night
Member # 5465

Rate Member
Dear Angelgirl,

You had a great time and got the professional treatment. You should injoy it not be frastrated. What's wrong? Looks like you are going to blame or be jealous about gas station pump just because it starts to fuel next car after finished fueling yours.
Don't worry! Be happy!

storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
angel i gave you all the info i have.

I think that speaking from my own experience you have to find the wright way to go within yourself.If your hart and your head work together and they find a solution where they both agree on , do that.
If you have only the most litlle question in your head , FORGET HIM!!!!!!!!

And dont call him. If he has your number and that watch is really something special for him, he will call you.THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOUR FINGER IS BURNING

Maybee if i have the change i will go on sunday.And be shure i ll have an eye for what he is doing.If i go i will tell you everything i saw.If i didnt see anything i will tell you too.

greetings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:
angel i gave you all the info i have.

I think that speaking from my own experience you have to find the wright way to go within yourself.If your hart and your head work together and they find a solution where they both agree on , do that.
If you have only the most litlle question in your head , FORGET HIM!!!!!!!!

And dont call him. If he has your number and that watch is really something special for him, he will call you.THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOUR FINGER IS BURNING

Maybee if i have the change i will go on sunday.And be shure i ll have an eye for what he is doing.If i go i will tell you everything i saw.If i didnt see anything i will tell you too.

greetings

Storiestotell, I don't think you should interfere at all. Everyone advised Angelgirl to give up thinking about this man. So it can't be in her interest what he's doing over there.

And by the way, I just hope you are only going back to Hurghada for work and are not planning to be back with your ex-boyfriend (or is he still your boyfriend?) you know the one who doesn't call you for months and doesn't want to meet you at all?

Girls, you just both have to sit back and relax ...... unless you like to get burned. I really hope that this forum is helping some people here. I wonder ....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 28 September 2004).]

angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
storiestotell....

thanks...

i believe all the thinks i hear... but...

i will wait for the future...

and it will be really nice, if you tell me, what you see, if you see HIM... but... please don´t speak with him or someone else about my things here...

i don´t want, that he know, i write here these things... you understand?

i wait for your message and...

thanks a lot and lot and lot...

kisses

Angelgirl

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is really sad to see two young women working behind someone's back in this way no matter how bad he may or may not be...from the sound of it he was very very honest with you about what he is. Accept that honesty, accept it has no future, and don,t go snooping around in this way...how would you feel if it was you.

Likewise stories your young man was honest with you so why are you going back...why are you setting yourself up for more heartache.

In so many cases we see here it is a repeating pattern...the men are honest about their situations...the woman does not accept it...by all means write you stories here...find some support and understanding of what happened due mainly to opposing cultures...but please don't throw away your self respect....and drag it on and on. Keep the happy memeories why make them black?

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
I have also thought about it....

it is probably really better if we the thing forget ... I have got information which help me. Now I see something clearer.

I think that I have not been wrong. It is probably easy too differently. But there is to me a good feeling to know that he has not played with me.

He was honest to me - this only belongs. And exactly this wants to be I now also. Sniffing behind his back is not really nice.

if we leave it, besides. If I see again him the next year, I might be able to look to him with good conscience in the eyes. Still I can do this. If I farther ask and collect information, I no more can do this.

but anyway I thank very much that you have helped me thus.

STORIESTOTELL... to you particularly. Quite many kisses

Angelgirl

storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
thanks Penny for caring, i m not going back for him and yes he is my ex-boyfriend.I m going for work .
I will probably see him walking on the street or being in papas and yes it will shake me up but i mp shure that it will make me stronger afterwards.

Maybee you are wright about talking behind other people's back , i wanted to help and maybee i think that its my strange way off dealing with my feelings and pain.

Thanks anyway...

Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarek und Khaled, Glueckwunsch, bist du ja genau an die richtigen geraten. Kenne die beiden seit 4 jahren. Vergiss es einfach.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
hi Deboran,

welchen Tarek kennst Du denn genau??? Ich kenne jetzt zwei, einer ist sehr nett, auch kein "Baggerer" oder so, und der zweite...

Und zu Khaled... ich bin völlig geschockt... ich meine, er hat mir ja wirklich immer die Wahrheit gesagt, hat sich nie "schöngeredet", aber daß er doch sooo krass drauf ist... schauspielert er bei jeder Frau so??? Was hast Du für "Erfahrungen" mit ihm...?

Sch... Situation... :O/

Storiestotell,

I completely wish You a lot of luck and strength...

and... : thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Storiestotell: It does get easier as time passes - honest.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Angel,
ich denke wir meinen den selben Tarek. Er hat mehrere Shops fuer T-Shirts und spricht perfekt deutsch. Er ist ok. Khaled ist wirklich krass und ihm gehts nur um eins wenn er abends seine Runden dreht.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Kiss a lot of .....before !!!

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Hi Deboran,

den Tarek kenne ich auch. Also ich kenne zwei... einer ist wirklich auch krass... aber der Tarek, den Du ansprichst, ist sehr nett und passt eigentlich garnicht zu den anderen...

ABER... danke für die Info... ist schon interessant, was man so alles rausbekommt, wenn man nur mal ein bisschen sucht und recherchiert...

also...: über MICH findet man sicher nichts im Netz... /

Dickes Bussi

Angel

storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
hi everybody.

Thanks for caring !!!

Some news, i asked my work not to go so i'm still home.
I know it is just better for myself not to see him for the first months.
And i must say that taking that decision already makes me stronger and feeling better.
Today, friends who knew i was coming asked me where in the hell i was and after explaining they all said they were going to miss me but were happy i m still the strong person i was before and who they cared for and hounestly

I HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE TO THANK FOR IT !!!!

Maybee you all dont know what you do when you give people advice , i can speak only for myself,but it helped me through some moments when i could talk or explain to nobody what was going on with me and you were all ready to wright something (negative or positive)down.

So again and again and again thanks thanks thanks all!!!!!

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you stories all the best of luck for the future just get stronger day by day and soon life will feel worth living again.

angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
storiestotell, I understand exactly what You mean. It does very well to talk with somebody or write to feel not alone...

i cannot simply switch off the thoughts and had the feeling, i must shout. But if i writes down then his thoughts, it often already goes a little better.

**** life...

thousand kisses

a sad angel

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 05 October 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH Khaled ,,old timer

the guy is decent ,gentle , nice and cool women love him .

and Khaled loves them all back ,,
but believe me if you have the chance to change him and he will be only your's ,,you get for yourself a real man if not just remember the good time you spent with him and good chance to learn your lesson .

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
the identical one I also think...

Khaled is always honest!!! This only belongs...

And the love can meet every person... He shrinks back from it, I can understand.

but: if we allow to work the time ... )

right...?

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ich habe nichts verstanden
kansst du bitte das ouf deutch sagen ?
Khaled ist ein bekante von mir , ich kann dir auch helfen wenn du das mochtest !
Gruss

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Hallo MotherEgypt,

ich sagte, daß ich der gleichen Meinung bin.

Das Wichtigste: Khaled ist immer ehrlich!!!

Und die Liebe kann jede Person treffen... Er weicht davor zurück, das ist meine Meinung. Aber ich kann ihn auch verstehen.

Ich wollte einfach nur mit diesem Forum wissen, ob ich mich total getäuscht habe in ihm - und das habe ich nicht. Und ich hatte das dringende Bedürfnis, mich mal auszusprechen.

Ihr habt mir hier alle sehr geholfen... )))

Ich glaube ihm jedes Wort, welches er sagte und bin einfach dankbar.

Schauen wir, was die Zeit bringt.

Woher kennst Du ihn? Und... kennst Du ihn gut...? :-/

Ganz liebe Grüsse und dickes Küsschen

Angelgirl

aber: wenn wir erlauben, die Zeit ... zu arbeiten)

Recht ...?

thirtysomething
Member # 5506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thirtysomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the identical one I also think...

Khaled is always honest!!! This only belongs...

And the love can meet every person... He shrinks back from it, I can understand.

but: if we allow to work the time ... )

right...?

Hi Angelgirl! Lustige geschichte, aber sorry, aber bei deinem englisch bin ich mir nicht sicher ob du überhaupt alles verstanden hat was der typ dir erzählt hat....

[This message has been edited by thirtysomething (edited 08 October 2004).]

Posts: 29 | From: switzerland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thirtysometing.... ????????????

what????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

angelgirl0408
Member # 5445

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for angelgirl0408     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... hmmm... ich schreibe wohl ein grausames Englisch...

aber VERSTEHEN kann ich es ganz gut und sprechen auch... auf jeden Fall kann ich mich mitteilen... und unterhalten...

also da wird wohl nicht der "Hund begraben sein"...

thirtysomething
Member # 5506

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for thirtysomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... hmmm... ich schreibe wohl ein grausames Englisch...

aber VERSTEHEN kann ich es ganz gut und sprechen auch... auf jeden Fall kann ich mich mitteilen... und unterhalten...

also da wird wohl nicht der "Hund begraben sein"...

Na, dann ist ja gut. Hoffe diese diese erfahrung hat dir was gebracht - für den nächsten urlaub... Nimm mir meine bemerkung nicht übel, hab heut meinen sarkastischen tag!

Posts: 29 | From: switzerland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cleopatra79
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thanks Penny for caring, i m not going back for him and yes he is my ex-boyfriend.I m going for work .
I will probably see him walking on the street or being in papas and yes it will shake me up but i mp shure that it will make me stronger afterwards.

Maybee you are wright about talking behind other people's back , i wanted to help and maybee i think that its my strange way off dealing with my feelings and pain.

Thanks anyway...

Hi STORIESTOTELL, where u came from?im italian.I see u have many informations about boys in Hurghada. I live there before and i listen about Khaled and Tarek they are very famous in Hurgh! Maybe u know also about my ex boyfriend.....His name is mohamed mostafa but all people know him with thw nick NOAA . Do u know him?Or u see him in any forum? Can u give the complete link of the web site startkabel because i dont found the page 10!Thank u !

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
hi girl,

I m sorry but i havent heard about your ex.
I live in Belgium.

If i were still with my ex i would have had the possibility to ask him , but that is also a past for me.

For the link, go to google
type "playboys hurghada"
find hurghada startkabel.nl
on your left in one off the toppics you will find playboys hurghada.
Its russian but with some english versions.

Good luck...

And reallly keep the good memories in your heart and soul and keep the lesson you had to learn in your mind.Thats the only way you can survive.

greetings

Cleopatra79
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi girl,

I m sorry but i havent heard about your ex.
I live in Belgium.

If i were still with my ex i would have had the possibility to ask him , but that is also a past for me.
For the link, go to google
type "playboys hurghada"
find hurghada startkabel.nl
on your left in one off the toppics you will find playboys hurghada.
Its russian but with some english versions.

Good luck...

And reallly keep the good memories in your heart and soul and keep the lesson you had to learn in your mind.Thats the only way you can survive.

greetings

Thanks for ur answer... i see the website in russian, but i dont found my ex maybe because he stay in Hurghada from 8 months,no too much for to be so famuos!!!

Where u live before? I was near papas beach!Do u know jamaica, he s very famous,he has many girls also one from belgium!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com