EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » room for female

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: room for female
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
experience teh egyptian culture and language by staying with egyptian females, if u r intrested insharing a rooom or having private room for short term, tehn email me for more details thank you
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wild_angel:
experience teh egyptian culture and language by staying with egyptian females, if u r intrested insharing a rooom or having private room for short term, tehn email me for more details thank you

WHAT ??????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intellect
Member # 5439

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Intellect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are a soliciting Egyptian female?? Shame on you!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well iamsorry but i didnt getteh mesage what do u mean, ist looks taht i said soemthing wrong, well in my post i mean that i want toexchange cultue with anyone, as i am muslim female i cant let male to stay at my home that why i only ask for females
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gogo
Member # 2987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gogo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intellect, Wild Angle is a good muslim girl from a good family. i know her and her family in real life, and I can tell she is honest with her message.
Posts: 23 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well now i got the mesage, so i wish whoever read a post and before replying and judging, teh person should know what excatlythe other perosn is talking about , thank u
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Is this what you meant to say?

Ladies Only
Would you like to experience Egyptian culture and language by staying with an Egyptian female. If you are interested in sharing or having your own room please email me for more details.

If that is right then your post makes much more sense. What a wonderful opportunity for some lucky lady. BTW you should either put your email in your profile or in the post as currently it isn't in either of those places and people are going to find it difficult to email you.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 24 September 2004).]

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 24 September 2004).]

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megypt
Member # 5023

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Megypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salaam alaykom,

The only thing I can advise, as one muslim woman to another, is to be careful with who you accept for this. Please be careful to explain the 'rules' for staying in your home as you probably wouldn't want to bring someone who will drink, date, stay out late etc. I would suggest contacting the language schools and offering space to them. They would be in more of a position to have contact with people seriously interested in an egyptian cultural experience. Many muslim woman come from around the world to Egypt to study arabic and often take rooms similar to what you offer.

Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intellect
Member # 5439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intellect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can’t sign in under the name ‘Intellect’ anymore, seems like my registeration was disabled.

To whoever host/administrator did it, please give me one funny reason why I got booted out of the registered users list.. if you don’t want my messages to get sent on this board then fine, Imma write this one then I’m gone.

To wild_angel:

Dear Miss/madam, I hope you acknowledge the fact that the average reader of your message would most likely get the same drift I had of WHAT YOUR TEXT WAS EXACTLY TALKING ABOUT. Make it right, you should have made sure your text is actually conveying your real thoughts/intensions and NOT otherwise. You haven’t even embodied the slightest indication of your ladies-only intent of your offer. Overall, I hope you accept my apologize if you were in the least offended.

--Inetellect

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone noticed that all wild_angel's spelling mistakes are the correct letters in the wrong order ???????? apart from Message, spelt with only one s.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called typing fast. we all do it.

I hear many foreign muslim come to study arabic to read the quaran at the Farj Center.

Try contacting them: http://www.arabisch.net/

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 24 September 2004).]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to appoligize if i wrote my message , in a different way of showing my intention, but i said also as for female in my title. and i want to thank you for showing me the right way and advises. as fro my rules i was going to inform teh other party when someone is intrested and reply to me, so i was going to tell about teh alchols, we dont eat pork at my home and late at night, wwhich who ever accept teh rules then they are welcome, and as for my wrong spelling, i am not using coputer or net very often so i dont have experience about computers and tyyping, as well i am alwasy in short of time while i am on net. so i dont check after what write,but i like ur webiste and i find many intrestin topics here which i learn many things about it and thank u again.

--- arabian_angell@yahoo.com---------------

[This message has been edited by wild_angel (edited 25 September 2004).]

Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends.
New forums about egypt .. Egypt news .. Egypt Classifieds .. and more .. http://www.ha22.com/forum

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cologne
Member # 5390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cologne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there wild angel,
I think your offer is great. from my side I can only say that that would have been exactly what I was looking for when I came to egypt. Unfortunately I already have a place to stay, but if you are still interested in introducing me to your culture I would very much welcome it.

Posts: 14 | From: Germany | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace be with u
please let me know ur e mail
my e mail is soha_guide@yahoo.com
i think i can help u but answer me so soon pleas
alslam alikom wa rahmat allah wa brakatuh
quote:

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 26 September 2004).]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sassenach
Member # 5480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassenach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could anyone of you think that some foreign girl could be nice and really interested in you're religion and culture?
I think we can stay up for long, eat and drink as much as we want when we are at our place. But surly I would not blame a girl from you're county with my behavior when I leave at here place!

Posts: 2 | From: Basel, Switzerland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
hi, cologne, i dont mind meeting new friends, so if u r intrested tell me about ur self,are u male or female

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com