EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visiting Cairo with a 4-year old

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visiting Cairo with a 4-year old
Dulis
Member # 5505

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dulis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having discovered it's probably OK for us to stay with my fiance (as long as he allows it!), can you give me any advice on how to make the most of a visit to Cairo with a 4 year old girl in tow?

I won't be there long enough to take her to a school, but she'll go crazy cooped up in a flat. Are there any places to take kids where they can play?

Can Ido the sights with a kid?

Can I get a nanny for her, or some female help to take her on outings?

Would an Egyptian nanny be allowed in my fiance's flat to look after the kid while I went out?
My fiance has been quite badly hurt (wheel chair/bed) catching someone falling off a roof (hence deciding to get advice on visiting him - I just believed what he said since March 2003), so he wouldn't be able to look after kid by himself. And of course I have to go out on my own sometime.

Many thanks.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it is be ok if u keep thekit with u http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 01 October 2004).]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try doing a search here for Debbie..she is and American Lady living and working as a tour guide in Cairo. I remember her answering a similar question awhile back and she offered to arrange a child orientated site seeing tour based on what the child liked doing.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com