EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Learn How to Speak Egyptian Arabic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Learn How to Speak Egyptian Arabic
somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for somone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learn Egyptian Arabic

Learn Arabic in less than 2 weeks

General Colloquial Course

(6-12 lessons per week)

1- 20 LE. \Hour One to One lessons

2- 15 LE. \ Hour For more than 3 people

These courses are held throughout the year at all levels for students from abroad in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (Egyptian Colloquial focuses on spoken Egyptian Arabic and includes an introduction to script)

We have two kinds of training courses :

Classes are in small groups six days a week, Saturday to Thursday (2 lessons per day).

You can also study 6 lessons

or 12 lessons per week - please contact us for details.

For more information :

Pleas contact : 5796819 -0122845140

Or Email abdulhameednet@yahoo.com or Hameed@4uegypt.net

Address : 6Talaat harb SQ. Cairo , Egypt

Map .
www.arabic.4uegypt.net
www.ar.4uegypt.net

Posts: 579 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need an Arabic teacher but I need one in Luxor
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by somone:

These courses are held throughout the year at all levels for students from abroad in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (Egyptian Colloquial focuses on spoken Egyptian Arabic and includes an introduction to script)

I contacted you about six weeks ago because I'm looking for an intermediate / advanced class and you said you'd get back to me as soon as there were enough people (meaning: two others) to form a class.

Never heard back from you ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for somone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover
I'm sorry . up to now i did not think about Luxer . But i'm one from Luxer lover . I have a closed apartment in Luxer in Telfiziun Street . If you have a running business in Luxer pls let me know .
you can e_mail me direct to :
abdulhameednet@yahoo.com
thaks

Posts: 579 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a teacher in Hurghada!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Samia, still no luck in finding a teacher? Hurghada is full of Egyptians! Why are you having problems? If you are not comfortable with a male teacher try an Egyptian woman. I met some nice girls working in a hotel and also in downtown working at a pharmacy etc. with very good knowledge of English.

I live here in Germany, moved to a new city and it seems there are no Egyptians . Many Maroccans ....... but I get confused by their dialect. Wish me luck too!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for somone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia
I'm ready to send one Arabic teacher from my staff but are you afford to pay for transportation , Accoumodtion and the special rate ?
If you have any opportunity to come to cairo i would help you to do alot in very short time .

somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Dalia
I'm very sorry but i don't remember that you have sent me a massage or e_mail .
All e_mails and massages i'm replying ....so pleas send me to my mail again and write Dalia in the segnture to remember .
WE have now beginners and intermidiat and advanced level also .
my e_mail is abdulhameednet@yahoo.com
thank you

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com