EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » 22 yrs...female...alex...fresh graduate from faculty of arts...english literature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 22 yrs...female...alex...fresh graduate from faculty of arts...english literature
Tiger_Eyes
Member # 5592

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tiger_Eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all...i'm a fresh graduate from the facutly of arts, english department, literature section. i also have graduated from the E.G.C " elnasr girls college" a language school.
i speak & write english fluently, i'm getting ready to sit for TOEFL exam,i'm also working on bettering my french language,very good computer & internet skills.
i'm 22 years old, fast learner & never gets tired from work, outgoing & open minded person, loves animals & plants a lot
i would like to have a respectable job...working hours are not an important matter for me, if i have to work for 16 hours a day im up to it as long as the salary worths it
a job offer in alexandria where i live would be great....please if you see u can help me, contact me on tiger_eyes939@hotmail.com
Thank u.

Posts: 9 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy
Member # 5582

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Andy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry.... I thought this form was for people VISITING EGYPT NOT looking for work.
Your posting might be more acceptable in the classifed section.

Posts: 22 | From: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again Andy is correct. The most inapropriate term in the English language is common sense. Andy has applied some here. Well done !!!!!!!
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like your style andy
Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DazedAndConfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy:
I'm sorry.... I thought this form was for people VISITING EGYPT NOT looking for work.
Your posting might be more acceptable in the classifed section.

You people are a bunch of heartless bastards.
A young woman just graduated and all excited about looking for work and building her life.
Did it really bother you that much that she posted here in Visiting Egypt....I mean did it reuin your day? You couldn't just read it and move one.

How about you get a fucking life.

[This message has been edited by DazedAndConfused (edited 12 October 2004).]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nassrah Elleil
Member # 5434

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nassrah Elleil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dazed and Confused How about improving your spelling first and then start thinking about the posts here and trying to be polite?
Posts: 3 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DazedAndConfused We have just checked your profile. You have no website, no location, no occupation and no interests. Why not forget listening to the old Led Zeppelin albums and you get a life.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiger_Eyes
Member # 5592

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiger_Eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------

Posts: 9 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy
Member # 5582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dazed and Confused,

Wow! Can we say someone has anger managment issues. The only thing I can say to your little hissy fit is:

I wish you happiness..........

Posts: 22 | From: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DazedAndConfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dazed and Confused,

Wow! Can we say someone has anger managment issues. The only thing I can say to your little hissy fit is:

I wish you happiness..........

quote:

I have been visiting this site for over a month and I can no longer sit by and be quiet. I am appalled at the majority of Egyptian residents that post on this web site. You are giving potential visitors to your country a very bad impression of Egyptian people. All I see are money grabbers trying to fleece ANYONE who will stand still long enough for them to pick their pockets. Example 1: I was reading Coming to Cairo and want to meet new friends /A majority of posts received were from tour guides offering their friendship for a price. What ever happened to people doing things without expecting anything in return.
And I have to say something about the (young studs) who think any single female coming to Cairo is so desperate for a man she is willing to hook up with a looser like them. GET A REAL JOB! A man would not get off by having to live off of a woman and lying to her in the process. And then you feel the need to visit a web site to brag about it. I find it interesting that all of you are Lawyer's, Doctors, and so well educated. You just happen to drive taxi's and give tours on the side.? Oh... and what about the whining females that post how in love they are with some guy they just met. They all say the same thing " he doesn't want anything from me" we are soooo in love. Give us all a break and get a clue about life and relationships.

it's tempting.... but Ramadan Kareem

[This message has been edited by DazedAndConfused (edited 14 October 2004).]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yeah, right, save it for later .......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy
Member # 5582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clueless! Dazed & Confused my post was the truth rather you like it or not. It is ridicules that people don't use more common sense in life or on the internet.
This form is for VISITING EGYPT not relationships & job hunting 101. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I am tired of reading all of the junk on here that has nothing to do with the reason this form was started hence the term "Visiting Egypt".
The difference between my post and your post is I was not talking in anger and disrespect. I was stating an observation. I have too much respect for myself than to use four letter words in voicing my oppinion.
I would rather show my intelligence than demean it.
When I said (I wish you happiness) I ment it, someone who posts things in the way you did obviously has bigger problems in life than we do.

[This message has been edited by Andy (edited 15 October 2004).]

DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for DazedAndConfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clueless! Dazed & Confused my post was the truth rather you like it or not.

Your post has nothing to do with the truth.
If you really are interested in the truth you would've replied to some of those who posted in reply to your concerns. You did not and that is an indication of your lack of interest in anything other than your poor version of what the truth may be. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/001519.html

quote:

It is ridicules that people don't use more common sense

"COMMON SENSE, med. jur. When a person possesses those perceptions, associations and judgments, in relation to persons and things, which agree with those of the generality of mankind, he is said to possess common sense"

The problem with the above definition and I'm sure your version of it is that it assumes that mankind think alike.
I'm Egyptian and here is my common sense reaction upon reading Tiger_Eyes' post:
- Way to go, that's how you find work, you advertise yourself everywhere,.....forums, college bulletin boards, lamp posts, it doesn't matter where. You tell everyone you're looking for work,...your friends, your family your hair stylist, tell one...tell all..
-Then I thought that even with all that she has a slim chance of finding decent work considering the unemployment situation in Egypt.
-Then I remembered when I was like her all energy and looking forward to an exciting professional life.

I noticed she posted the add in more than one forum and that put an even bigger smile on my face.

quote:

This form is for VISITING EGYPT not relationships & job hunting 101. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I am tired of reading all of the junk on here that has nothing to do with the reason this form was started hence the term "Visiting Egypt".

You're right you're not alone, any chance you're related to "philand teresa"
I read your reply before "philand teresa" and the others replied and although I did not like your post I didn't think it's worth replying to. Only after "philand teresa" and the rest of the cheerleaders replied that I felt truly disgusted at your selfishness.
The facts are, you don't own the board and you don't know what the owner intended for the forums.

quote:

The difference between my post and your post is I was not talking in anger and disrespect. I was stating an observation. I have too much respect for myself than to use four letter words in voicing my oppinion.
I would rather show my intelligence than demean it.
When I said (I wish you happiness) I ment it, someone who posts things in the way you did obviously has bigger problems in life than we do.

Mr. Intelligent, as I'm writing this reply you have a total of eight(8) posts.
-One in "Get a life!"
-One in "You are giving us a bad impression"
-Three in "22 yrs...female...alex...fresh graduate from faculty of arts...english literature"
-One in "pack2egypt"
-Two in "Need a tour company"

They are all about you , you and more you.
Anything or anyone else other than you is of no interest to you because you is all that matters to you . You like and you don't like. You think and you know. You want and you need. Well let me tell you, you can go **** yourself. (I mean that most sincerely)

Andy
Member # 5582

Rate Member
Wow! Dazed and Confused You flatter me so.
I'm amazed that your life is so pathetic that you feel the need to stalk me on the message boards. I tell you what.. Why don't you call your "Mommy" and have a good cry.
Then after you feel all better you can go back to grade school and learn to spell.
Then one day in the far, far future (after you have grown up to be a big boy) you can come back and play with the adults.

I really liked this quote of yours:
"The facts are, you don't own the board and you don't know what the owner intended for the forums".

Hmmm.... What did the creator of this board intend it to be used for? This is a very puzzling question.... Could it be because They named it VISITING EGYPT?
No that can't be right........

Oh and you should say (Thank you) to whom ever looked up the word common sense for you. It was nice of them to help you.

[This message has been edited by Andy (edited 16 October 2004).]

philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote D&C You're right you're not alone, any chance you're related to "philand teresa"

Wrong again D&C. Were not related in any way. We are in total agrement that this notice board is called "Visiting Egypt" The intention of setting up this notice board is for people who are visiting Egypt. Once you grasp this simple issue life will become so much better for you. Spend less time on your puter, try perhaps yoga to help you relax.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Who is pathetic here?

Pathetic is whats happening to that topic.

Is it too difficult for some people to ignore some postings and just find something to make a big stink out of nothing?

Ramadan kareem everyone...........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
quote:
Wow! Dazed and Confused You flatter me so.
I'm amazed that your life is so pathetic that you feel the need to stalk me on the message boards. I tell you what.. Why don't you call your "Mommy" and have a good cry.
Then after you feel all better you can go back to grade school and learn to spell.
Then one day in the far, far future (after you have grown up to be a big boy) you can come back and play with the adults.

I really liked this quote of yours:
"The facts are, you don't own the board and you don't know what the owner intended for the forums".

Hmmm.... What did the creator of this board intend it to be used for? This is a very puzzling question.... Could it be because They named it VISITING EGYPT?
No that can't be right........

Oh and you should say (Thank you) to whom ever looked up the word common sense for you. It was nice of them to help you.

Well done.... the 9th post and still nothing to add to the forum. It's all about you isn't it.

freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger eye,
You better publish your resume instead of this long intro.
anyways.send your resume to p.o box 201
zip code 21311 alexandria

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger_Eyes:
Hello all...i'm a fresh graduate from the facutly of arts, english department, literature section. i also have graduated from the E.G.C " elnasr girls college" a language school.
i speak & write english fluently, i'm getting ready to sit for TOEFL exam,i'm also working on bettering my french language,very good computer & internet skills.
i'm 22 years old, fast learner & never gets tired from work, outgoing & open minded person, loves animals & plants a lot
i would like to have a respectable job...working hours are not an important matter for me, if i have to work for 16 hours a day im up to it as long as the salary worths it
a job offer in alexandria where i live would be great....please if you see u can help me, contact me on tiger_eyes939@hotmail.com
Thank u.

First impressions are everything when searching for a job. So while you're spamming all the boards, as you never know who may be reading them, I would like to advise:
1. If you're mentioning the fact that you have good verbal and written English, it would be more impressive if you could start by PUNCTUATING your post correctly.
2. Search for a good CV/Resume template to help you SPAM job boards
3. To utilize the free hotmail service to get a more 'professional' e-mail address, who can take a nick Tigereyes seriously as a serious job seeker

Remember in difficult economic times you're competing with other qualified candidates, so its best to stand out from the rest especially for the specific position you're seeking.

Now once you have a CV to 'post' online, rather than spam, here are a few job search links:
www.wazefty.com
www.wayazef.com
www.lacugina.com.eg
http://www.overseasjobs.com/do/where/jobtree/Egypt

Register with all of them its much more effective than spamming irrelevant boards.

P.S. Dazed and Confused, while I am an advocate of networking, I cant agree with SPAMMING and the creator of this board or any chat board, never intended for it to be spammed, and thats exactly what she/he is doing. On moderated boards, she/he would actually run the risk of having all her post deleted, which is even less effectivie in what she;s trying to achieve.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DazedAndConfused
Member # 5216

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
First impressions are everything when searching for a job. So while you're spamming all the boards, as you never know who may be reading them, I would like to advise:
1. If you're mentioning the fact that you have good verbal and written English, it would be more impressive if you could start by PUNCTUATING your post correctly.
2. Search for a good CV/Resume template to help you SPAM job boards
3. To utilize the free hotmail service to get a more 'professional' e-mail address, who can take a nick Tigereyes seriously as a serious job seeker

Remember in difficult economic times you're competing with other qualified candidates, so its best to stand out from the rest especially for the specific position you're seeking.

Now once you have a CV to 'post' online, rather than spam, here are a few job search links:
www.wazefty.com
www.wayazef.com
www.lacugina.com.eg
http://www.overseasjobs.com/do/where/jobtree/Egypt

Register with all of them its much more effective than spamming irrelevant boards.

P.S. Dazed and Confused, while I am an advocate of networking, I cant agree with SPAMMING and the creator of this board or any chat board, never intended for it to be spammed, and thats exactly what she/he is doing. On moderated boards, she/he would actually run the risk of having all her post deleted, which is even less effectivie in what she;s trying to achieve.

You're an idiot. you want to write SPAM a few more times , it will probably make you feel better.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DazedAndConfused:

You're an idiot. you want to write SPAM a few more times , it will probably make you feel better.

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM

SPAMMER, SPAMMING, SPAMMED, SPAMS

There ,I feel much better now

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 16 October 2004).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger_Eyes, well good luck on your job search and something we all learned from here: Don't post any threads for job search in "Visiting Egypt" - it can really piss of some people........

Oh, btw, a big hello to the moderators of this board!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ????!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 17 October 2004).]

philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spam spam spam wonderfull spam. Thanks to the Monty Python team for that great song

Tigerlily there are no moderators. All those stupid postings by happy holiday types were never deleted. A couple of weeks ago we posted a rude word and nobody deleted that either. Maybee we should try the rude word experiment again.....bloody hell......there lets see if its deleted.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com