EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » coming to Luxor in December

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: coming to Luxor in December
egyptiansue
Member # 5608

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptiansue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI ALL, I AM COMING TO lUXOR IN DECEMBER AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE LIVING IN lUXOR WANTS ME TO BRING ANYTHING FROM HOME IE MARMITE,ETC. I LOVE READING ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND HAVE BEEN TO LUXOR MANY TIMES. I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SPEND PART OF MY YEAR IN LUXOR WHEN THE KIDS LEAVE SCHOOL AND KNOW THERE ARE SOME THINGS I WOULD MISS HAVING , HENCE THE MARMITE.......
Posts: 13 | From: Gosport, Hants, UK | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worchester sauce and sensodyne toothpaste

but only if that is OK with you

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptiansue
Member # 5608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptiansue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's ok Jane I will remember. We have chatted by email, I was the one who wanted to hire a flat of yours at christmas but could not book the flights. Anyway, we can arrange to meet up and give you your worcester sauce and sensodyne. I was going to email you anyway nearer the time to ask if we could meet up.

Bye for now.

Posts: 13 | From: Gosport, Hants, UK | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I remember you. Glad you are coming over and it would be fun to meet. Drop me an email nearer the time and I will give you me mobile.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello sue if you have any room left i could really do with some colmans mustard and some mint sauce thanks a million. Jane if you need worcester sauce i have a 2 1/2 litre bottle of it that you are welcome to have as i dont use it.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by stellalocal:
Hello sue if you have any room left i could really do with some colmans mustard and some mint sauce thanks a million. Jane if you need worcester sauce i have a 2 1/2 litre bottle of it that you are welcome to have as i dont use it.

Really that is wonderful, I will try and get over and grab it off you next time I am East Bank. i love the stuff and so does my daughter.

------------------

egyptiansue
Member # 5608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptiansue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Stellalocal, I will bring you some. Where do you live?

stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ya sue thanks for the offer i am sure jane will tell you where we are as i dont want to get into bother for advertising on here.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Yes I think I just about know where you are

------------------

egyptiansue
Member # 5608

Rate Member
quote:
Hi ya sue thanks for the offer i am sure jane will tell you where we are as i dont want to get into bother for advertising on here.

Hi, I assume you run a business or something, that's ok. Is is Colemans english mustard you want? You can email me where you are if you want.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stella - I shall be back the first week in November so if you want some mustard earlier I shall bring you some. Exactly what do you want?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Hi ya luxorlover nice to hear from you hope you are having a great time thank you so much for your offer yes please answering both of you,colemans english mustard and any mint sauce if you dont mind thanks alot. The mutual friend that we know has opened her restaurant as of yesterday havnt had time to go yet but hope to on our day off i wish her the very best of luck as she and hubby are such a nice couple. Look forward to seeing you on your return have a good time.
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
will e mail you if i could have your e mail address sue thanks.
egyptiansue
Member # 5608

Rate Member
quote:
will e mail you if i could have your e mail address sue thanks.

My email is sueruchat@yahoo.co.uk. We are so looking forward to coming to Luxor. My eldest daughter is in her final year at Uni studying egyptology so we have a great and very cheap, guide.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stella: Are you looking for mixed mustard (coarse grain etc) or dry mustard. Same with mint sauce. The now do it ready mixed.

The new restaurant - Give them both my love when you see them. I miss her. She's a good friend again now.

LL

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 18 October 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GirlwithFreckles
Member # 5639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GirlwithFreckles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!
I will be in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan in December. I'm new here so I haven't had a chance to meet anyone in here yet.

So Hello, nice to meet ya'll!!!
Yes, I'm from Texas

Posts: 5 | From: Arlington, Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Hi ya Luxorlover, the ready mixed english mustard please and any concentrate mint sauce please unless they do it dried as that would be just fine thanks alot. Havnt seen them yet i think her mum is here at the moment also but will pass on your best wishes when we see them, its extremely hot here again at the moment which is so unusual for this time of year it must change soon i hope see ya soon all the best.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
OK Stella - I'll bring them with me. Is there anything that you want bringin down from Cairo too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com