EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » cairo to amman/aqabah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cairo to amman/aqabah
Sumayyah
Member # 5009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumayyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone,

i've heard you can get a bus from cairo - straight to amman or aqabah, for around $70. i wanted to know if anyone has taken this trip? if so, does anyone know of any cheap, clean hotels in amman or aqabah - or recommend any female tourguides there? i'm "considering" going just for a couple of days. so any useful info about the journey would be great.

thanks.

p.s if there any females in cairo who might want to go there as well - get in touch!

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, typically, in the shortest most economical way, there's a bit of "water" to cross, so I don't know what kind of an egyptian bus company would advertise the "land" route. (look at the map).

there's been a discussion about this before, there's a couple of different ferrys, but most people spell 'aqabah' as 'aqaba' in english, so you may have not gotten any results by doing a 'search' in the archives. also try looking up 'petra'. i think there's a ferry nuweiba, egypt - aqaba, jordan that goes at least daily, then freelance taxi drivers can take you to aqaba. though that's really an industrial port rather than a touristic destination... you're probably looking for petra, no?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sumayya,what's up?it's me ali from jordan,living in cairo,i used to come back to jordan by bus,and it's easy to go there,i can't tell you important information here,you should add me at your yahoo messenger then we'll talk there,i think it's better my email is ali_quza2002@yahoo.com
or if you will be intrested in calling me 012 22 66 363
trust me,hehehe

Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumayyah
Member # 5009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumayyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi..

I managed to get a few threads by doing a search, so thanks.
Once again, if there are any females who might want to go to jordan from egypt for a couple of days - up to a week, do get in touch.

Sumayyah

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com