EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Zoser Partner Hotel, Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zoser Partner Hotel, Cairo
LazzaH
Member # 5811

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for LazzaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Just found this forum, it`s brilliant and has already helped me with our forthcoming trip to Egypt.

My girlfriend and I are flying out to Egypt on December 20th for a two week trip, starting with a 2-night stay in the Zoser Partner Hotel in Cairo.

Has anyone stayed in this hotel recently and can tell us what it is like?

Many thanks,

Lazza

Posts: 25 | From: London,England,UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BMWBOY
Member # 5795

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for BMWBOY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lazzah, 1st you're welcome here in Egypt.
About Zoser Partner Hotel, it's located at the Pyramids Street.
Just 4 km away from the Pyramids.
It's 4 stars hotel, it's a very nice one and very new constructed also just 2 years old.
Well hoping you will enjoy your trip in Egypt.
BMWBOY

Posts: 10 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LivinginLuxor
Member # 5660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LivinginLuxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lazzah,

Stayed in Zoser Partner hotel last year for 4 nights. Very modern, attractive building built around a central swimming pool/bar area.

Service was OK, if a little slow, but the only problem we couldn't fix was the noise from the street outside! Even with the double glazing, it still got through. If you had an inward looking room, beware of the disco! You certainly won't be able to sleep until it has finished! The design of the hotel means that the building seems to amplify the sound.

Otherwise a really good place to stay. There is a good shopping mall opposite, with a multiscreen cinema and a MacDonalds. But to get to it, you have to cross 6 lanes of Cairo's best!

------------------
Stan
www.eternalegypt.co.uk

Posts: 16 | From: Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umbe
Member # 5855

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umbe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey - it's a 4-star, close to pyramids and it has pyrmaids view from the rooftop, open-air, coffeshop/restaurant. i live near there and my dad, american first time to egypt, stayed there last year for about 3 weeks and was very pleased with it - he had a suite, comfortable, window facing Pyramids Street - nice breakfast was included.

email if you like: m_sphinx2000@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hofland
Member # 5902

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hofland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lazza

What a coincidence,we are also staying at the Zoser Hotel from 23 of december untill 10th of january.
This is the thirth time for us that we are staying at the Zoser,because It Is a very good and clean hotel.The staff is friendly,and since our last stay ,in July of this year,we now have a lot of Egyption friends.
The hotel is new,and very beautiful,and we did't not have any problems with the noise coming out of the street at night.
Maybe we will see you in december,enjoy your stay.

Best regards Karin

Posts: 8 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LazzaH
Member # 5811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LazzaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hofland:
Hello Lazza

What a coincidence,we are also staying at the Zoser Hotel from 23 of december untill 10th of january.
This is the thirth time for us that we are staying at the Zoser,because It Is a very good and clean hotel.The staff is friendly,and since our last stay ,in July of this year,we now have a lot of Egyption friends.
The hotel is new,and very beautiful,and we did't not have any problems with the noise coming out of the street at night.
Maybe we will see you in december,enjoy your stay.

Best regards Karin

Shame, coz we only have two nights in Cairo, going down to Luxor via overnight train on the 22nd.

Lazza

Posts: 25 | From: London,England,UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ridem
Member # 6395

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ridem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a working class neighborhood of Giza. 16km from downtown Cairo. Not a neighborhood to walk around in. Grossly overpriced. A package tour hotel (with a heavy Chinese clientele.) Wretched dinners, with few options in the area to eat.(example" marinated fish turned out to be packaged fishsticks).

Blaring music in the public areas, audible in the rooms. Only one tape---how many times can you hear the theme son from the movie "Titanic"?

Not the best deal in Cairo by any means.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
Yes I stayed too in Zoser. Very nice large hotel and nice clean spacious room with satelite TV. Breakfast ok nothing to write home about though, dinner expensive so go outside. Across the road there is a large shopping Mall, food outlets...you have to take a taxi anywhere as it is too far to walk really. 10LE for a taxi to the pyramids, 18-20LE to Khan el Khalli bazaar depends on how well you can haggle. Can be noisey the rooms on front due to VERY busy road, but I was on the side so it was ok, nice pool but in the shade most of the day.
A little pricy to stay there, but overall a nice hotel.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrian
Member # 5242

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adrian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never heard of it. Perhaps I should give it a try for our next visit.

Where do I go to book a room? Do they have a web site?

Posts: 9 | From: York | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com