EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flash Tours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flash Tours
LazzaH
Member # 5811

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for LazzaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Has anyone any experience of the above company? We are booked with them (through Dial-a-Flight) for our Nile Cruise which commences Christmas Day and my girlfriend wasn`t very impressed with the name of the company when I told her!

Thanks in anticipation.

Lazza

Posts: 25 | From: London,England,UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thirtysomething
Member # 5506

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for thirtysomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of their planes crashed last December or January....don't remember exactly....while taking of from Sharm. All passengers died. I would say that's not really a good reference.
Posts: 29 | From: switzerland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LazzaH
Member # 5811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LazzaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thirtysomething:
One of their planes crashed last December or January....don't remember exactly....while taking of from Sharm. All passengers died. I would say that's not really a good reference.

Good job we`re going to be on one of their boats and not an airplane then! Mind you, if it sank, what do you reckon of our chances if there are crocs around??!!

Lazza

Posts: 25 | From: London,England,UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com