EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Playboys in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playboys in Hurghada
GirlFromPortugal
Member # 5879

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GirlFromPortugal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by GirlFromPortugal (edited 26 November 2004).]

Posts: 10 | From: Portugal | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you have some in Portugal? Why do you need more of those?

[PQUOTE]Originally posted by GirlFromPortugal:

Hi!!!

Any one here knows Desert Rose Hotel in Hurghada???
I stayed there in August!
And I need speak with someone who knows this hotel and the "playboys" who works there!!!

Anyone can help me?

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wizza
Member # 2320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wizza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tell me again why female tourists who go to Egypt just can't get it into their thick heads that they're there for a few days and shouldn't get involved with beach bums?? Please, someone, tell me again!
If I hooked up with a guy everytime I went on my holidays, I'd be...oh wait, I might hurt some more feelings if I finished my sentence ;-)

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoenixxx
Member # 5949

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Phoenixxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there. All must know them.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phoenixxx:
It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there. All must know them.

sure there are playboys in hurghada, but i know that there also are men over there who are different. i have an egyptian boyfriend. he has never asked me for money and he isn't interested in a visa. in fact he wants me to make the descision where to live. (we are going to get married next year.) so please stop all this BS about hurghada playboys. there are playboys all over the world. this makes egyptian men look stupid....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparks
Member # 5939

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sparks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All women that go for gigolos are stupid.
quote:
Originally posted by lostris:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phoenixxx:
[b]It's all what I wanted to say. Bad boys from Egypt are there. All must know them.

sure there are playboys in hurghada, but i know that there also are men over there who are different. i have an egyptian boyfriend. he has never asked me for money and he isn't interested in a visa. in fact he wants me to make the descision where to live. (we are going to get married next year.) so please stop all this BS about hurghada playboys. there are playboys all over the world. this makes egyptian men look stupid....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sparks:

that's true. in most cases it's pretty clear if a guy is a playboy or not. there are enough signs. women who expect to be loved by a man who asks for money or visa are not that smart. it's just a shame that when someone had a bad experience with a guy like this they often say that all egyptian men are playboys. this is not true! i have many male friends in egypt and most of them are really friendly and honest men.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asiaq, finally I had a good laugh on here today....... sometimes a picture says more than 1000 words, doesn't it? Oooops, where are the beach boys by the way?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 02 December 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GirlFromPortugal
Member # 5879

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GirlFromPortugal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Lotris, you right!!!
Not all egypcian men are bad ...

When I was in Egypt I met a lot... and all are very friendly, honest ... and respectful.
Of course ... there are many playboys... asking your love... promess love you for ever... but you only believe them if you want that ... if you need that
They never force you to do something you don't want... I guess )

Posts: 10 | From: Portugal | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GirlFromPortugal
Member # 5879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GirlFromPortugal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sparks!!!

You don't understant me ...
I don't need that kind of men to me...
I don't need that problems in my life.

And I'm not like the picture of ASIAQ until now

kisses :*

foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the Russian site to look at some of these so-called Playboys. I don't remember the Email of this site, and I'm sorry if I insult any women who hae been with any of these men, but they all look nasty. It looks more like your Most Wanted Criminal list. Well, in a way many of them are criminals.
quote:
Don't you have some in Portugal? Why do you need more of those?

[PQUOTE]Originally posted by GirlFromPortugal:
[b]
Hi!!!

Any one here knows Desert Rose Hotel in Hurghada???
I stayed there in August!
And I need speak with someone who knows this hotel and the "playboys" who works there!!!

Anyone can help me?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I have already been severely admonished to saying that Russian Girls have turned certain parts of Hurgarda into a Red Light area. Now I will add to that! Egyptian boys have got on to the bandwagon. Now Hurgarda is a famous place for, well, sex. Whether you happen to be a dirty old man (or woman for that matter - oh dear they are going to get me now!) or someone just looking for a bit on the side, then go to Hurgarda.

But do expect to pay for it. (I have lived there, by the way and too mean to pay)

Charlie.

Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please read my post from angelgirls topic about Anyone knowing Khaled at Papa's in Hurghada....
There may be good Egyptian men there but they don't party at Papa's every night and most of the good ones are not in the tourists industry.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bornglobal
Member # 6502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bornglobal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all women are a like and vice versa, i am working in hurgada and worked in sharm el sheikh, for 8 years, I didnt decieve any woman but I met a lot of bad women but it doesnt mean that all women are bad!!!!!
Posts: 2 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GirlFromPortugal:

Lotris, you right!!!
Not all egypcian men are bad ...

When I was in Egypt I met a lot... and all are very friendly, honest ... and respectful.
Of course ... there are many playboys... asking your love... promess love you for ever... but you only believe them if you want that ... if you need that
They never force you to do something you don't want... I guess )

When a man anywhere in this world promises or say he loves you before knowing you then for sure he is loking for something from you, could be money or visa or even getting in your pants, funny, it usually works

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssherazade
Member # 6668

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ssherazade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[U]and men that go to bitches are much more stupid and shamefull!!![/U]

quote:

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssherazade
Member # 6668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ssherazade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why people here is always judgin' every single post regarding someone living or visiting places like hurghada or sharm?

why don't you leave this topic free to people who likes to give the right answers to the question suggested by such topics???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think here poeple think and write per common thoughts and not per own thoughts!!!

adding a quite high percentual of insensibility and unrespect!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear Charlie,

You have opened a can of worms. I live and work in Hurghada, maybe I work too long hours cos I haven't come across these ladies and gentlemen of the night yet!

Hope you are okay. Not heard from you in a loooong time.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
When a man anywhere in this world promises or say he loves you before knowing you ..

Hmm... but I think men always love women before they know them, Troubles. (????) It is the only chance for them to love I guess, because when they finally know us, they rarely love any more :)))) or dare love, in any case.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Oh dear Charlie,

You have opened a can of worms. I live and work in Hurghada, maybe I work too long hours cos I haven't come across these ladies and gentlemen of the night yet!

Hope you are okay. Not heard from you in a loooong time.

Charlie's old post look at the date semsena

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com