EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hello guys,any comments on my dilema!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello guys,any comments on my dilema!!!!!!
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its still little early to say for sure,but i begin to wonder very serious....
I get marry before about 3 months for egyptian---->we are separated now,thanks the visa bullshits of my "gorgeous" country!I legalise all documents and he will apply now for 4 way,lol,this make me laugh pathetically!I knowthe cahnce of taking visa is too small,so...after that he said he insist me to decide of leaving for egypt and live with him as normal married family,and he is absolutely right i know,but how to begin,is it very difficult to begin a new life there,finding job and used to all differences,im little confused realy!
I am on way to graduate this year,,..and is there some search of a dental technicians,i never heared before!
I dont know,i am trying to think at loud voice,i am sure ull give some smart advice as really my head will explode soon around all problems here!
Excuse me to lost ur time with my thoughts,but sometimes in this loneliness u need someone to understand you and give some advice!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Finish your education and come let your husband support you while you search for some work. My dentist hired an American hygienist, so there are dentists out there that might consider hiring you to attract a crowd of expats from your country. What country are you from?

Let me clarify something though...you are a technician? Is that the girl that hands the dentist the tools? I've never seen a dentist here use a technician, so you might have a harder time finding a job doing that than if you stayed and got training to do more like the hygienist does. Also learning clear English or Arabic would probably enhance your chances of employment too. Good luck.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes debbie,i am a dental technician,and every dentist work with dental technic as he cannot or many less can make the both jobs,its little hard work for one simple man,maybe u just didnt seen that as they dont work in one place,they just work together,the dentist take a measure for example and we work the case and after that he fix it in the patients mouth,thats our job,to make a tooth,a crown,bridge,plate,for mouth,thats main what we make!I never asked my husband for that as i never had the idea to move and live there for now,and ....im not informed for my colleages exactly in egypt,but for many other countries they appreciate much my job,and very good payed also,thats concluded especially even libya,but we still have there medical prisoner which wait to be executed for the problems and when i hear libya,my hair get straight,so i dont want to think even about that!its very famous problem between our countries,so im afraid!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are labs here in Cairo that make the crowns and such. Maybe you can get a job there, but I doubt it if you don't speak and read Arabic fluently. I'm 100% certain that all dentists would give their instructions to a lab in Arabic, so how would you be able to follow directions if you don't read Arabic well?

Just playing devils advocate and posing some of the problems you might run up against. I suggest you let your husband support you. That is probably what he expects anyway. Have an adventure.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com