EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxor
Sara Ahmad
Member # 5838

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sara Ahmad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any females going to Luxor on their own between 22nd Dec and 5th Jan? I'm planning to go there and will be travelling on my own.
Posts: 14 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deefa
Member # 5352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for deefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by deefa (edited 03 December 2004).]

[This message has been edited by deefa (edited 03 December 2004).]

Posts: 33 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be there on the 29th too, but wont be in Luxor most of the time. I'll be having a treat and cruising. Much better than spending New Year in cold wet England!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Ahmad
Member # 5838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sara Ahmad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure where I am going to be. Trying to organise a tour maybe. Which one are you on?

I was told the best place to spend New Years Eve was Sharm el Sheikh.

Posts: 14 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of going to Luxor or Cairo for new year this year (i say this every year) but on 29th December I'm taking mother (hope she's fit for the journey) to Las Vegas to see in the new year.

It wont be as warm and sunny as Luxor but it'll be better than wet and windy Glasgow.

I do envy you going to Egypt over the festive period, maybe one year (when I can afford it) I will too.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wise_woman I was in Vegas this september staying at Ballys last year went to excalibur for 1 week and san fransisco for week 2. Are you flying from Glasgow? as we did with American Airlines via chicago
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a brilliant time in Vegas Wise Woman.... I loved it when I was there a couple of years ago, hoping to go again Sept/Oct next year if my plans work out. I started out staying at the Sahara but upgraded to the Luxor when part of my plans went adrift. Had one of the jacuzzi suites in the pyramid... absolutely fantastic! Lol, even in Vegas I had to have the Egyptian experience.
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com