EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sharm Trip to buy Real Estate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharm Trip to buy Real Estate
sandman
Member # 6012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planning one week return trip to Sharm for the purpose of finding villa/apartment for sale. I arrive at Cairo Airport and want to drive to Sharm. Looking for any advise from others about their experience with dealing with real estate brokers in Sharm (any recommendations) and experience with car rental in Egypt.

Thanks for the help!!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer
Member # 5738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sandman,

let me know when u r coming ..i might give u contact for car rental in cairo
and some contacts for having a look in sharm for buying a property

sharmer@ehotelier.com

Posts: 18 | From: sharm | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandman
Member # 6012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I arrive on 15 December. I may now take the bus to Sharm and rent car from Sharm area directly. Property search and visits is the main objective.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a look at :- http://www.sinaitimes.com/todays.htm

there are several respected agents advertsing there and this will give you links to their web sites.

Your decision to get a bus to Sharm is a good one as the desert road from Cairo to Sharm is not to be recomended for those not used to driving here and Cairo even more so. The bus is very comfortable and they serve drinks and snacks on the way and stop for a leg stretch/smoking break half way.

Car hire in Sharm is easy but you would save money just using taxis. LE 10 for most short local rides. Driving in Sharm nothing as bad a Cairo but still fairly crazy if you don't know your way around!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deepest Rhythm
Member # 5345

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deepest Rhythm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi..
I think I know some one who can help u in Sharm, he is a real state agent but please send me all ur requirements for the Villa u need to my email.

deepest_rhythm@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com