EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » immigration to canada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: immigration to canada
seasea
Member # 6424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seasea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
I am a new user to this site, and that is the first post for me.
I would like anyone who know information and immigration to canada to tell me please.
I have a few questions, I really would like to have a reply for them,
1) is it easy to ask for immigration visa these days...?
2) how long it will take to get this immigration visa to canada...?
3) how much it will cost exactly....?
4) what do they want other than money , I mean do they need very good english or french or have previous expernice in his field ….do they need TOEFL…..?
5) I also have another question. There is many offices in cairo and alexandria offering the immigration through them and they will contact and help you with the embassy of canada , so is it better to go to these offices or to the embassy of canada direct.
I hear that at these offices the visa is 99% accepted and the remaining 1% depends on the person itself. Is this true…?
I also hear that there is points the every one want to immigrate have to collect some points but I donot know how this work exactly.

Can anyone answer my questions please

Can anyone advise me please….

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask the Canadian Embassy these questions rather than a bunch of (God only knows what nationality) foreigners on an internet bulletin board?

Common sense was not your best subject in school, was it seasea?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mourad
Member # 6427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mourad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These offices will charge you a lot of money.
I advise you to try with the Canadian embassy. If you fail (and be prepared, you have a high chance, because of the sheer numbers who you are competing with. Remember, Canada gives each country a quota. When the quota is filled, you wait for the next year). Anyway, if you fail with embassy, then go to these so-called lawyers.

Posts: 2 | From: Dubai, UAE | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy
Member # 648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no trick to immigrating and there is no need for a lawyer, unless you have specific issues which need to be addressed later (ie; divorced with children, etc), but if necessary you can do this after you have decided what you want to do.

I would recommend you visit the Canadian Embassy and pickup an immigration package to see what is it is all about.

There are no guarantees and absolutely no one can guarantee you a Visa. The only thing you pay is a non-refundable "processing fee" and you only pay that once you decide to apply.

It costs nothing to ask questions!!

Canadian Embassy in Cairo - http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/cairo/cic-en.asp

Immigration Information - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

Posts: 29 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seasea
Member # 6424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seasea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks alot for your replies.
I am waiting for more replies from you alllll.

seasea

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seasea:
Thanks alot for your replies.
I am waiting for more replies from you alllll.

seasea

All you need to know is included in Tracy's post 'just above you' here. There is no need for a lawyer, you must study very thoroughly the info from the Embassy and supply ALL the documents they are asking for (and there is a lot): do your homework and save thousands of $$ in lawyers' fees. No Embassy will ever guarantee you any type of visa, they always include in their statements the 'unforeseen circumstances and unlawful applications' that may occur and prevent them from issuing a visa. However, it is worth trying if that is what you want, the Embassy itself should have immigration documents package available at the front desk (they usually do not allow foreigners inside without the scheduled appointment). Good luck!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seasea
Member # 6424

Rate Member
other replies
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what else do you want to hear?! perhaps you should find a forum on canadian immigration that's moderated by professional lawyers.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com