EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » balloon ride

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: balloon ride
PK
Member # 6487

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I am looking for the adress and phone number of the ballon company who organises early morning rides over the king valley, etc.. in the Louxor area

I would be gratefull for any information.

Posts: 4 | From: olne - belgium | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian/angie
Member # 6489

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian/angie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi pk why not book it when you get to luxor ?its that easy ...
Posts: 7 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dālia
Member # 6478

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dālia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PK:
Hi all,

I am looking for the adress and phone number of the ballon company who organises early morning rides over the king valley, etc.. in the Louxor area

I would be gratefull for any information.

http://www.magic-horizon.com/

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PK
Member # 6487

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brian/angie:

because we will be too short in time, just staying one full day on site. That's why I'd like to book in advance.

Posts: 4 | From: olne - belgium | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The better company with insurance is Hod Hod Solomon. That's the one I'd take if I were you. There are at least 3 different companies down there, and they all do early morning flights. Some are just better organized than others, and Hod Hod is my choice.

The address is on Television Street. The phone number is 095-237-0116.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd agree with Debbie. We had an early morning flight with HodHod and it was just amazing, I'll never forget it...I was a bit apprehensive but it was so well organised I wasn't scared at all.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PK
Member # 6487

Rate Member
Thanks for the tip - I gonna call them tomorrow.
Linnet
Member # 3911

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Linnet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and with Hod Hod (Hoopoe)You get a certificate and t shirt...................
Just hold on tight when yr landing, if its windy lol......

[This message has been edited by Linnet (edited 10 February 2005).]

Posts: 85 | From: London England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PK
Member # 6487

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by brian/angie:

Because we shall arrive in the evening, just stay 1 day, and then start our Nil trip.

Nevertheless, I got the infos I needed and made already the booking

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com