EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » who is cooking at 7 days 7ways

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who is cooking at 7 days 7ways
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is slapper nora cooking at 7 x 7 yet or is ashraf getting his hands mucky if they can get any more mucky than they already are!! Hey does anyone know if he is still chasing after that waitress who works at the sheraton hotel she is married now but he was so upset when she got married poor sad git no wonder he had to find a better wife as his egyptian one is so fat with big rubber lips!!!!!!!!!! yes i know you go on here ashraf and tony oh by the way you have to remove averything with our names on ie. sign in the street and the menu's inside also.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahm
Member # 5411

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarahm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
john why u so bitter just read your posts and all they contain is bad mouthing on people ?
Posts: 5 | From: torquay | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont know who you are but you probably know me here is your answer i we are so bitter because ashraf stole our money from the pub 2000 venture when we went into that with him this is the main reason why we left egypt as it was better to get out by our selves than be thrown out after a massive problem with ashraf we feel really really sorry for tony because he is such a nice man and honest also but ashraf is a dog also because when we left we didnt know for sure if we were coming back after 3 months or not but as soon as we left 7 x 7 got our cleaner who we had paid to saty on for 3 months to let them into the flat and they stole loads of stuff that wasnt theres this why we are bitter and we shall not be coming back now it is so nice being here after 9 years we can now feel we are not getting ripped off every time we go out the feeling is so nice
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com