EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » job in sharm el sheikh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: job in sharm el sheikh
catherineneill
Member # 6537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catherineneill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
i am a 19 year old irish female student looking for a job in sharm in the summer 2005 (from may-sept). I have just returned from Naama Bay and loved it so much. I had been looking at tunisia before but egypt is a lot more fun. I have lots of customer service experience, so if any hotels or businesses are looking for anyone, please get in tough. I speak english, french, german, a little romanian and i would also learn spoken arabic before i went (they offer an evening course at uni here)
please get in contact, i would be very grateful

Posts: 5 | From: belfast, northern ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your enthusiasm, but I hope you are doing more than posting here to look for work. I think it is safe to assume that the major hotel chains of the world (Marriott, Hilton, Four Seasons, Movinpick and the others) don't scour EgyptSearch.com for employee canidates.

Good luck though. It would be a fun place to be for a summer job.....except remember it will be bloody HOT! Can you handle 40 degrees in the shade?

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 03 February 2005).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to: www.sinaitimes.com

They have jobs posted on there.

Good luck.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seasea
Member # 6424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seasea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok I read the replies here.
I want to ask is it easy for egyptians to go to sharm direct and ask for work, or there must be arrange first.

bye

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssherazade
Member # 6668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ssherazade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Catharine

if you are planning to go to red see just for a man, think about thwice! really... I experienced it upon myself...

I have lots of friends from Ireland and you are a marvellous people but unable to understand some dirtyness of the life..
you will dirty you in that places. really..

I speak with you as you were a friend of mine..

W Ireland!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catherineneill
Member # 6537

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for catherineneill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ssherazade
thanks for the advice, but theres no need to worry i am happily engaed over here to a nice dependable scottish man!! im learning arabic and need to practise, and since ive been to sharm before i'd at least know the area.....
cathy xx

Posts: 5 | From: belfast, northern ireland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cancanfrench2005
Member # 6295

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cancanfrench2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am egyptian looking for work in sharm.
any advice.

Posts: 44 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssherazade
Member # 6668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ssherazade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Catharine

take care... just adiving because.. i know lots of thinks and I know well egyptians and irish..

good luck!

(PS: some where here there is a post regarsing internet sites - u can check there)

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com