EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dahab, what is there do see and do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dahab, what is there do see and do?
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

please tell your stories about Dahab, where did you stay, what do you think of the place, what is there to do and how much did it cost for things that are important.

Planning on going there, always heard about the place, but never been there.

Is the place more like Hurghada?
Thanks,

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Dahab a couple of times and done it a couple of different ways. The first time I stayed at Green Valley. It is more like the camps that Dahab is famous for. It was slightly better than the normal camps though. You could have a nice room with AC and a double bed if you wanted.

Last time I was there I stayed at the Hilton. It is nice, but a bit too far out of town for my liking. I want to be in the center of town.

The best thing I did was to rent the All Terraine 4 wheel bikes to go up in the mountains. It was so much fun! You just have to do that.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i have been visiting dahab for about 5 years now it is a great experience i stayed in some cheap camps for 20 egyptian pounds a night but now i stay at the jasminia hotel its at the start of the shopping st near to where the egyptians eat you only pay 90 egyptian pounds for great room with tv and air con, and it has a great swimming pool and if you want you can have room service but with all the very cheap and amazing reastraunts you dont need to. food here is very cheap and of great and fresh quality the only problem is you eat so much there is great snorkeling which is only around 15 egy pounds there are endless day trips as well as anight trip to mount siani and st cathrines monestry all in all its a great experience and very chilled out and relaxed it all so has a great night life at the ship bar
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com