EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » DAHAB OR NUWIEBA ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAHAB OR NUWIEBA ??
MENTAL CASE
Member # 6592

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MENTAL CASE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY EVERYBODY

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I PLAN TO CHOOSE DAHAB OR NUWEIBA AS A BASE FOR MY TRIP TO EGYPT

1.WHICH DO U RECOMMEND, DAHAB OR NUWEIBA?? ANY CHEAP hotels/camps u recommend? we need a good place since we r goin to be "Long-term" guests !!!!

2.ARE THERE NOW FEWER TOURISTS SINCE THE TABA THING?

3.IS IT TRUE: MANY WESTERNERS LIVE THERE? IF YES, WHICH AREA?

Posts: 3 | From: US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gharib
Member # 6610

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for gharib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hi there, Dahab all the way. great for diving, relaxing eating, and having a good time. Lots of westeners live there and all the dive shops are mainly run buy them. I will get back with good places to stay as i have friends living there.

where ever you stay you will bump into westeners as they live all over, it just depends on how long term you are.

I went for 1 week and stayed 2 weeks, left and returned after 3 weeks and lived there for a year and half before coming back to australia with my husband. Which is the only thing you have to watch out for are the men....................lol

enjoy every mintue it's great.

quote:
Originally posted by MENTAL CASE:
HEY EVERYBODY

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I PLAN TO CHOOSE DAHAB OR NUWEIBA AS A BASE FOR MY TRIP TO EGYPT

1.WHICH DO U RECOMMEND, DAHAB OR NUWEIBA?? ANY CHEAP hotels/camps u recommend? we need a good place since we r goin to be "Long-term" guests !!!!

2.ARE THERE NOW FEWER TOURISTS SINCE THE TABA THING?

3.IS IT TRUE: MANY WESTERNERS LIVE THERE? IF YES, WHICH AREA?

Posts: 3 | From: australia | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com