EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » American The New Devil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American The New Devil
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America ....
What a strange country but to be more clear I'm talking about America the country and Government not the people.
The Government which spent all it's president speachs talking about freedom and justice and the respect of legality which in the same time the world leader is the first country which do all the actions against that and abuse all the above mentioned principles.
They occupy Iraq why just for fuel sources andthey say we did that to achieve democracy in Iraq who appoint you the judge of the world and now let us ask usa a question did you acheieve peiece and democracy in Iraq.
They kill people there tortures them like ABOU GHAREB prison and they always talks about human rights the usa government spoiled the arabian people view about americans
most of arab people hate americans because they see in them a reflect on the government but as I know and practice most of americans are so kind and friendly ..
let's continue later

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com