EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » what do you all think of it...??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what do you all think of it...??
cancanfrench2005
Member # 6295

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cancanfrench2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello to all of you.
I know to get visa to europe is hard. ok
I ask what is the countries the egyptian can travel today.
I think to travel to romania hangary turkey chek republic or ukranina is not difficult.
right....???
anyone here wana discuss this is welcome

take care all
bye

Posts: 44 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe if you explain your case more good,we could help you somehow,but with a question like this,u`ll receive only negative answers!
If he never trvelled before and he want to go Europe without serious reason -forget!Just every country have the right to deny(especially ro arabs ,they make it with pleasure)from "safety reasons"!So maybe if theres a chance,will be Turkey(very close to me)its a modern but muslim country mostly,and the arabs are wellcome,also they take care of their tourism very well!but i know that if he never travelled they wont let him even there!Sure theres another way-if he is rich they will let him with smile (thres always 2 way to make the things and its called corruption)to be honest,if u have enough money ull got not only visa(u can get even citizenship )
So not lot chances if he is new in the travels!
1. tourist
2.for any other they will ask for invitation from someone in that country!
I`m really tired from these visa bullshits(especially their way of looking to the arabs,but thats the situation now)

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say that to the chez republik is easy,lool
but i know 2 guys palestinians i think,they live in bulgariayears,they have permanent visas,and study here,well,they gave a lotttttttttttttttttt of money just to enter the chez republik,and No an No and no again!They just deny and thats it!but they go Turkey everyday if they want...as for turkey,macedonia,romania,and serbia,our borders are open,but thats for bulgarians(we can travel free to most of the countries,but look the joke!
I am going anywhere i want and i cant take my egyptian husband(before he dont take bulgarian cizitizenship and take passport!Even if we want to make just excursion!I think the only country we can go in the summer as vacation will be turkey!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cancanfrench2005
Member # 6295

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cancanfrench2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks diana for your reply.
can I know how long have you been married to your egyptian man..??
are you in living in egypt or not...??

I want to tell you that everything can happen with money right.....??

Posts: 44 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canca. Turkey is easy.... I have an Egyptian friend who went there.. he is not rich... he had no problems at all with visa!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cancanfrench2005
Member # 6295

Rate Member
ok samia turkey is a very nice and great country. but very hard to find a job there, and even if you find a job you will not take good money and also you can not safe any money.

so samia you mean turkey is totally open to egyptians, and easy to get the visa even without an invitation.
is this right....????
I need an answer please.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend had no problems, I know this!! I will see him later today and ask him the details! but he was not going there to work, just vacation.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, there is no country an egyptian can travel too without getting a visa before they leave egypt.

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
there is malek-its Libya,hahaha!
About turkey,i said that he need visa,not that he must be Doddy al Fayed,lol
I ment that they really make stupid problems if the person never travelled before to nowhere,and i know what i am talking!
but from all countries in Europe Turkey is best for the arabians and egyptians!I know thousands who live there,or just go to work,by business!
By the way its not impossible to find job,but the most ask for turkish language,if he dont speak,i dont think he have big chances,but never knows what god perepeared you isnt it!?!
cancanfrench2005: Yes dear,i live on 7 hours from turkey,and from here they go there only for fun,so yes Turkey is a muslim country,very friendly to the arabians,and its very wellcome to the tourists!With one tourist visa he will enter pretty eay i am sure,very important is if he ever travelled somewhere,any country is afraid from arabic passport without any visa in it
Dont u have messenger to talk more normal?

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
btw its very importat in whichplace exactlyu want to be,Istanbul is ok too!
Its extremely beautiful country,in the european part of turkey they are more european open,but in another parts u can feel like u are in any part of arabic country!
You can even see women with hijabs,covered totally from the islamic views,the man dont let even none of his friends to go in his home even if he have to drink water ,very morally kept,just like in any arabic country,its like 2 countries in 1!
You can see Turkey in thousand different ways!but the people are very kind and open to the tourists!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
chheck this old topic,ull se more informetion,i think ull like this:its with more full information:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000576.html

newday007
Member # 6713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for newday007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE SAME PROBLEM ALWAYS.
Posts: 14 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most countries dont trust the Egyptians any further than they can throw them for very good reason, so it wont be easy. Charlie the Saint.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com