EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flat in Ras Sudr - Red Sea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flat in Ras Sudr - Red Sea
magdy
Member # 6444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magdy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful view over the Red Sea has the 65m2 flat + 65m2 roof overlooking the whole village with the swimming pool and sea. Nice furnished with one bedroom for 2-3 persons. In the living room you are able to accommodate 2 persons as well. Small American Kitchen and one Bathroom. A wonderfull big terrace is overlooking the whole area with the sea and the swimming pool.
vivaimo@hotmail.com

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which touristic village is this one in?

Why do you have a different email address for this one than for the Sharm one? How do we arrange getting the key?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magdy
Member # 6444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magdy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning,

Regarding the flat in RAs Sudr it is located in Blue Lagoon Village. I rent it per week for $120,-. That means $ 480,- a month.
If you are resident in Cairo so getting the key is not a problem we can meet and you get the key....or for the first time I can wait for you there in Ras Sudr to show you the flat. In regard to the studio in Sharm I have to talk to my husband first because he is travelling now and will be back tomorrow so he will give you the right information as the studio in sharm belongs to him and the flat in Ras Sudr belongs to me.

Thank you for your interest and waiting for your reply

Iman

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magdy:
Good Morning,

Regarding the flat in RAs Sudr it is located in Blue Lagoon Village. I rent it per week for $120,-. That means $ 480,- a month.
If you are resident in Cairo so getting the key is not a problem we can meet and you get the key....or for the first time I can wait for you there in Ras Sudr to show you the flat. In regard to the studio in Sharm I have to talk to my husband first because he is travelling now and will be back tomorrow so he will give you the right information as the studio in sharm belongs to him and the flat in Ras Sudr belongs to me.

Thank you for your interest and waiting for your reply

Iman

Thanks Iman, for that info. I guess the email addresses makes sense now that I know there are two of you. I thought I was addressing Magdy in both cases. I will keep this in mind. Both places sound like a good idea. If you would send me your mobile numbers to my email address I would appreciate that. I have already emailed about the Sharm place, so just include numbers in your return email to me, if you don't mind. Maybe I'll take a week off this spring sometime and rent one of them from you.

Thanks a lot!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magdy
Member # 6444

Rate Member
Dear Debbie,
Thank you for your fast reply. My Mobile No. is 0101469998 and my Husbands is 0127401144.

Wish to hear from you soon

Iman

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iman, Thanks. I wrote them down. I don't know how soon I might need a place in either location, but hopefully I can take some time off later and enjoy one or the other.
Debbie

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com