EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Can I get a villa/house in Cairo/suburb of Cairo for $200,000?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can I get a villa/house in Cairo/suburb of Cairo for $200,000?
Catherine
Member # 6716

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Catherine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is a villa in Egypt the equivalent of a house in the United States? I think it is ,but not sure.
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is, and yes you can find one in the greater Cairo area for that price range. Some people call the ground floor unit of an apartment building a villa also, because it usually opens up to a yard.

Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yassrook
Member # 4832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yassrook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, sure you can get a nice villa ,just call me or mail me if you need further assistance.
yasser69eg@yahoo.com ,0106013407

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanyabbas
Member # 5414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanyabbas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, if you you are still searching for a villa with a garden,in a nice area please contact

talkey2003@yahoo.com

Posts: 26 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get a nice "town house" in the very "chic" compound called " Palm Hills" in Sheikh Zayed or a nice 3 bedroom villa with garden and pool for USD 250K in the same compound- I personally don't like the place but it seems everybody I know think it's "the " place to live in these days.

And at that price, it would be entirely finished ; i.e marble floors, parquet in rooms, a fire place, a garage, a good sized pool , nice bathrooms, cupboards, servant's room etc.. etc.. etc.. top of the pops here in egypt.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but you did say USD 200,000 and not EGP 200,000 right? the dollar sign , meant " united states dollars" and not what some
americans would call " egyptian dollars"?

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com