EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visiting Alexandria from Montreal, Canada :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visiting Alexandria from Montreal, Canada :)
MTLEGY
Member # 7200

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTLEGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks,
Hope this quick posting finds the entire nation at best states of both health and wealth.

Purpose of my posting here is to simply meet up with Alexandrians as i will be visiting for about a month.

I would be exploring Egypt so would like to cover it from the North to the south and maybe hit the red sea areas as well

Discrimination Free Notice:
I prefer mature and highly educated people who can comminucate with an open mind.

Pleasure being here
Salam

Posts: 25 | From: Worldwide | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marillion
Member # 7187

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for the same, when are you planning to travel? Im from Boston, planning a visit around mid April and also looking to explore Egypt, meet up with good company. cheers.

quote:
Originally posted by MTLEGY:
Hey folks,
Hope this quick posting finds the entire nation at best states of both health and wealth.

Purpose of my posting here is to simply meet up with Alexandrians as i will be visiting for about a month.

I would be exploring Egypt so would like to cover it from the North to the south and maybe hit the red sea areas as well

Discrimination Free Notice:
I prefer mature and highly educated people who can comminucate with an open mind.

Pleasure being here
Salam

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTLEGY:
HDiscrimination Free Notice:

You mean Gay? just kidding

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MTLEGY
Member # 7200

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTLEGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marillion: about Mid May, not sure if it would be Hot as hell but yea it should not hurt either :P Where you stayin ?

Automatic: I suggest you consider another careers than a "Clown" because you will fail miserably my friend just kidding

Posts: 25 | From: Worldwide | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try this web http://soha.egypt.tripod.com
you will find page a bout my lovely city alexandria
if you need more help just contact me
regards

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello!
Im a french girl from Montreal!! I have been living in Cairo for the past 9 months. Im a grad student at the American university. Email me if you want, email is on my profile.
p.s. you must go to the red sea, its magnificient!

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MTLEGY
Member # 7200

Member Rated:
hey Egyptourguide,
Thanks a ton for your reply and the website, i will check it out and get in touch with you soon
--------------------------------------------
Salut Annie, ca va la queb :P ? hai, te faite fort toi pour survivre 9 mois :P tu fait quoi de bon la bas ? Etudes ? Desole, mais j'ai pas trouve ton couriel :S ...alp

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com