EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » First color print house start now in hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First color print house start now in hurghada
orange promotions
Member # 7210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orange promotions   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first color print house start now in hurghada with best quality and best prices
for orders and more information visit our site www.orange-promotions.com ,e-mail: info@orange-promotions.com or call us 012 784 3 784

Posts: 27 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds very good.. Hurghada needs a good print house!! Can you tell me exactly what you do??

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you do nice quality flyers?? I know a diving centre that needs some!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orange promotions
Member # 7210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orange promotions   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear samia

About what are we doing , we are specialest in full color printing like POSTERS, BROCHURES, FLIERS, etc.. also CREATIVE CONCEPTS & DESIGN

Posts: 27 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Cool!!! I'll e-mail you!!! I heard already you are very good!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is excellent. I shall tell my boss about you when she comes in.
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why didn't you put any samples of your work on the site? If I was a potential client I'd definitely want to see some ...
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orange promotions
Member # 7210

Rate Member
Dalia....

The most important thing in printing the material and colors and this stuff not showing well in the internet site , if you need sample give me the address and I will send some to you or you can come and drink the tea in my office .

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orange promotions:

The most important thing in printing the material and colors and this stuff not showing well in the internet site

Yes, I'm aware of that, I was referring to the fact that you also offer concepts and graphic design. In order to show the quality / style of your company's work in this field it would indeed be very helpful to show samples on the site.

And thanks for the invite but I'm a) in Cairo and b) working with some good printshops already.

[This message has been edited by Dalia (edited 09 April 2005).]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com