EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Time for some home truth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time for some home truth
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But seriously here, would these ladies ever come to their senses? NO!

Thats what these forums are for, to help maintain the delusion.

Why wiggum you would post this is beyond me, its a waste of keystrokes.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggum:
Stop exploiting these young men's poverty for your vanity and sexual satisfaction...

If you do at least be honest..accept it..do not belly ache about it...

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 09 April 2005).]

Those words sum what is sadly going on not just in Egypt but any poor country in the world for both men and women.

However not all of the problems that people air on ES fall into this category, there is explotation going on on both sides in many cases and not all situations invove the older woman/ younger man senario.

It is good to air your views and I agree with what you say but try to not to put everyone and every relationship in the same box.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
????????

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Stop exploiting these young men's poverty for your vanity and sexual satisfaction...

If you do at least be honest..accept it..do not belly ache about it...

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 09 April 2005).]

Wiggum I agree with the concept of what you are saying.. I see it every day in hurghada.. but a lot of the time these men are very good at what they do... although my friends and I laugh at the older women trying to look younger, and displaying proudly a young guy on their arm.. these guys are very convincing at what they do... so I dont agree that Mohammed or Ahmed or Mahmoud or even Mustafa are the victims... often the women are victims of their loneliness.. these guys know how to spot a needy woman from 50 paces!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work ,Wiggum.
I like to read real things..And talk about it.
I know also many this kind of couple..
And mostly full of lies..

Anyway..what is the deal..my husband is 14years older than i..so can it be normal,if woman have 14years younger man..why it is normal for woman,to have older man...

And why here in egypt is so much this kind of "bad" mens? even this is so strong muslim country..Why they dont leave their life for God, and live as a good muslim,even poor one. why must money come before religion...and what make me angry,this people think,that they are anyway so good people..good muslims

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE]

wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To add also to the debate, as I said in another thread, victims are not always victims, in some situations they are likely to turn and victimise those who are weaker than themselves, or those who become weaker.

This includes of course someone who becomes the weaker party in a relationship because they are deeply in love.

This topic is dealt with by Somerset Maugham in his novel "Of Human Bondage".

It is such a vicious circle.

I think there is actually an element of this in most marriages...it is rare to find true equality. One party is often more dependant than the other and the dependant role can be with either party at different times in the marriage. If you both find what you are looking for and it is open and honest then there is no problem. If there is deceit on either side then that is a different matter.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com