EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian Museum in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Museum in Cairo
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know if the Egyptian Museum is open on public holidays and what are the opening hours and days?

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 09 April 2005).]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saladinwannabe
Member # 7234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladinwannabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalamo 3alykom,

This page has contact informations :
http://www.touregypt.net/egyptmuseum/egyptian_museumx.htm

Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wa alaykum salaam Saladinwannabe!

Jazak Allah khairan for taking the trouble to find that for me. I called them today and apparently it never closes, open seven days a week throughout the year. Those poor workers never get the official holidays!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian museum open all the days of the week and during the holidays open from 9 M TO 6 pm
40LE for the person

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saladinwannabe
Member # 7234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladinwannabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Wa alaykum salaam Saladinwannabe!

Jazak Allah khairan for taking the trouble to find that for me. I called them today and apparently it never closes, open seven days a week throughout the year. Those poor workers never get the official holidays!

I'm glad it helped.

There are many jobs that way in Egypt but really they are much better working for he government as at least their daily hours work are not that much unlike in private company sometimes it's very hard. I have worked in company at 6 october once before and our work hours were from 8 am to 8pm and sometimes 10pm, add to that that I had to leave home at 6 am and came around 12 am since I don't live close. during this job I hardly got to see the sun much and later when I got myself in much easier and more rewarding job I say Alhamdulellah but it feels like something has to be wrong and I think whether what I'm in now is the normal or what I was. Alhamdulellah for everything.

[This message has been edited by Saladinwannabe (edited 11 April 2005).]

Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com