EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Fun, friends, clubs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun, friends, clubs
gd1978
Member # 7272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gd1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy folks,

Going to be in Cairo for business this Thursday until April 14-21 then on my own to do whatever is most exciting to me until the 26th when I return.

If there are some fun, laid back free spirits out there it certainly would be nice to hang out with someone who could show me the hot spots or find someone fun to find them with.

I'm thirty, like nightlife, eco-anything, love wildlife (animals I mean....), want to see some sights and maximize my enjoyment of the time I have.

Just thought I would throw it out there.

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ur planning to see some sights of animals, then you should either forget the idea-because you won't see them in very pleasant conditions..or expect the worst.. they're considered as 'objects' here! Well, apart from that, egypt is fine..but being an extreme animal lover, i thought I had to warn ya! The zoo for ex. might turn out to be a nightmare.. Stick to the nightlife 'side of your trip'! Cheers mate.
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com