EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Looking 4 company @ Egypt??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking 4 company @ Egypt??
lion_king_cave
Member # 7276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lion_king_cave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm visiting Egypt this coming summer, and, since it is my first visit I'm looking for a nice company, female company to be my guide in egypt (all around) for almost 14 days .. if things go well .. will visit between time to time .. the lady or girl shuold be nice, open minded, lovely and funny (if we like each ather will be true friendship). In case of avoiding any bad things or Haram, it is ok to make temporary or Orfie marriage for the time. About my self; I'm male from gulf area, 30 y, Engineer, with hi level of education. Don't like to go to the dirty places at all. for more details contact me on: lion_king_cave@hotmail.com
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now ES is an open forum for pimps?
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lion_king_cave
Member # 7276

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for lion_king_cave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do u think so? If u think that is what I ment, sorry to tell u, this is ur way of thinking ... I have not use such dirty words (.......) easy to find such things in the street with any level ... y I have to bother my self coming here?!?!? u have to know that ur fingers r not the same ...

If I have asked for Halal and legale and still u call it P.........ps? I don't know really which type of people u r ...

u can contact me on my email if u would like to discuess it more .. or u r just type of talking toung?

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lion_king_cave:

If I have asked for Halal and legale and still u call it P.........ps? I don't know really which type of people u r ...

Halal? You call that halal? Egypt could do without the likes of you.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't you post this under a different name before??
I'm sure you did!!!!
Or.. are there just too many 'gentlemen of high education' looking for a cheap prostitute??
All decent women would be highly offended at your 'invitation'....
I hope, if you find a 'nice open minded lovely and funny girl or woman' she gives you a very nice open minded lovely and funny STD!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not welcome in Egypt &i think that your mother didn't learn you how to be a good Muslim and a respectful man
so wishing you see your mother or sister with male treating marrying her by the same way
be away from our country and dirty another place

ان الله لا يهدي القوم الفاسقين
صدق الله العظيم

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 16 April 2005).]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh girls, don't be so harsh, darlings . Let a man hope................... ............... ............ ........... ............ .

And, expressing a definitely an outside-the-muslim-realm view on world here, sorry folks, a LIVING thing actually is better than any toy, girls, usually. I cannot say that I have really compared in practice, but I tend to prefer natural materials to artificial in anything, for lasting pleasure.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Oh girls, don't be so harsh, darlings

And, expressing a definitely an outside-the-muslim-realm view on world here,

This man is coming to a muslim country, so he should have respect for the muslim way of life.. he is totally disrespecting muslim women!!

Maybe he should find another country to pick up his STD... maybe NEVERMIND you are willing to help him with this!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 16 April 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE]

Marillion
Member # 7187

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking about dirty places. As soon as your get to the airport, on your way, ... stop by the nile wa'rooh eghsal teezak.
That's the best advice I can give.
cheers.

quote:
Originally posted by lion_king_cave:
I'm visiting Egypt this coming summer, and, since it is my first visit I'm looking for a nice company, female company to be my guide in egypt (all around) for almost 14 days .. if things go well .. will visit between time to time .. the lady or girl shuold be nice, open minded, lovely and funny (if we like each ather will be true friendship). In case of avoiding any bad things or Haram, it is ok to make temporary or Orfie marriage for the time. About my self; I'm male from gulf area, 30 y, Engineer, with hi level of education. Don't like to go to the dirty places at all. for more details contact me on: lion_king_cave@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
This man is coming to a muslim country, so he should have respect for the muslim way of life.. he is totally disrespecting muslim women!!

Muslims have no monopoly to Egypt, I believe, there are other types of people living in there for whom it is home as well... and islam is not even the default or original or historically first-born religion in Egypt... and religion is not even whole life, there is more.

Anyway, the really honourable believing people are usually VERY tolerant and understanding towards less illuminated people, I've found, about the same as we are towards them. Mutual respect and let-it-be in issues that are a matter of pure belief.

The person was not speaking to muslim women or even muslims as such, dear agitated people here. Why would he, knowing the circumstances?
He was speaking to the general public of this forum and we are many kinds here. And he was showing EXTREME respect, in my opinion, to female equal capacity to decide ourselves what is good for us, not have e.g. male relatives or this maternal forum here do it for us. Now, that would be really disrespectful, to handle a woman as if she were a brainless baby.

Anyway, whenever you look at these shocked people, you find they never live in E., but in UK or US or sometimes even Germany. They are not even Egyptians, often, but people connected to Egypt, possibly via a spouse, and holding more conservative ideas about Egypt than the real people themselves even. Anyone have any theory or explanation to that?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE]

lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are just looking for someone nice to show you around Egypt, why are you asking for a female? I'm sure that there are lots of nice guys willing to help.

In Islam, secret marriages are not allowed, so does this mean that you would announce your Orfi marriage to family and friends back home? Just seems like a high price to pay for a tour guide.

I agree with Wiggum, this is not about religion. This is about disrespect for all women! I doubt very seriously that you would allow a sister to be a tour guide for any man, much less approve of her marrying Orfi!

Have to disagree with nevermind.......while Islam may not be your religion, muslims are the majority in Egypt and it is the way of life. Doesn't really matter about the past or history, this is now.

Just because someone doesn't live in Egypt, doesn't mean that they can't know the country and it's people. Being married to an Egyptian and living here for 17 years, doesn't make me an Egyptian, nor the fact that I don't hold an Egyptian passport, or have Egyptian blood in my veins, but I do feel that I have a pretty good idea of how the people live and think, what worries they have in every day living, and their opinions on various issues. It doesn't really matter How or WHY we are here, the point is we are. Yes, I will always be a guest in this country and always have respect for the people, cultral, traditons and religion. In the end, I am a better person for all that it has given me.

[This message has been edited by lynn (edited 17 April 2005).]

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by lynn:
while Islam may not be your religion, muslims are the majority in Egypt and it is the way of life. Doesn't really matter about the past or history, this is now.

Just because someone doesn't live in Egypt, doesn't mean that they can't love the country and it's people. Who says that you have to have an Egptian birth certificate to really know this country?

Again a non-egyptian speaking for egyptians... Please shut up and let the natives speak! You are telling me what you BELIEVE about Egypt, the things you have read in books etc. I can read books myself, the difference is I do not neccessarily believe everything I am told in books or laws or other make-believe. A real egyptian would know the reality is much deeper. Actually, anyone living with open eyes, would.

lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Again a non-egyptian speaking for egyptians... Please shut up and let the natives speak! You are telling me what you BELIEVE about Egypt, the things you have read in books etc. I can read books myself, the difference is I do not neccessarily believe everything I am told in books or laws or other make-believe. A real egyptian would know the reality is much deeper. Actually, anyone living with open eyes, would.

Hmmm....maybe you should believe what you are told, because it's very apparent that you lack the comprehension skills to understand what you read.

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff_Omar
Member # 7323

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Jeff_Omar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on here for hours.. reading some of these posts.. yes, a lonely weekend.

While there are many moderate people and responses in here.. the extremes are obvious. Allow me to give an humble opinion:

(NeverMind) = presents a passive wisdom that is truely subject and informative. here here for that.

(Samia) = where as the intelectual Samia potrays the instant and emotional response not always well thoughtout, but at least honest and from the heart. we admire and like here allot as well :))

Peace ya all.. and keep up the good work.
This site... rules.

Posts: 6 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lion_king_cave
Member # 7276

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lion_king_cave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

تحية طيبة للجميع ...

الرجاء قرأته للأخير و من ثم التعليق أن احببت ...

شكرا لكل من شارك أو قرأ مشاركتي هذه ... وشكرا كذلك لكل من تفاعل مع الموضوع سواء بالكتابة هنا أو بإرسال بريد ألكتروني ... ومهما كان رأيه فأنا ممتن لذلك و مقدر له رأية في الموضوع سواء بالاتفاق أو عدم الاتفاق ... فاختلاف الرأي لايفسد للود قضية ... ولكن عتبي على الذين تمادوا بمشاركتهم وتهجموا و اتخدوا من الموضوع مادة وكأننا بحرب أو ماشابه ذلك!!! ولم كل هذا؟ أمن أجل رأي خاص بي طرحته؟ أم هو لشخصي انا؟ أم لشيئ أخر لا أود ذكره؟

لم أتهجم على شخص أو استقل من قيمة بلد ... ماوجه الغلط فيما قلت؟ أيجب أن أكون منحل و متحرر ولا ابالي بالقيم و المبادئ و أركن بها عرض الحائط واهيج و اميج و اسرح و امرح؟ أم يجب أن اكون متزمتا منغلق اتعلل بكل صغيرة و كبيرة و اهاجم هذا و ذاك و الذي لايتفق معي فهو ضدي؟!!!

أن كنا نتكلم عن النظرة الضيقة التي لدى البعض منكم و للأسف التي اعطت ذاك الانطباع عن مصر ... أينكر أحد منكم كم هناك من الاشياء السيئة التي تحدث في كل لحظه و كل ثانية؟ الجميع يعلم ذلك و الجميع يدرك أن هناك ما لا يخطر على بال موجودة بكل مكان ولكن هل معنى هذا أن الكل سيئ الصيت؟ ابدا فأنا اعلم و على يقين بأن هناك الكثير الكثير من الشرفاء و العقلاء و المحترمين في مصر كما هو الحال في باقي الدول الاخرى بما فيها خليجنا ... نعم .. خليجنا ... فكما هناك السيئ و الرديئ في كل مكان بهذا العالم فهناك الخير و الحسن و المبادئ وهي أكثر من أن تغطيها تلك المفاسد و هذا الحال ينطبق على الجميع بدون استثناء .. سواء بمصر أو عندنا أو بأي مكان أخر ... إذا لماذا هاج وماج البعض منكم منكر و مهاجم برغم انه يعلم ما يخفي بين يديه و في الوقت نفسه لم يعطي لعقله وقت ليكمل قرأة ما كتبت ليعرف أي من الناس قصدت و أي من الناس أنا أخاطب ... هكذا وللأسف من عنده عقدة النقص .. فبمجرد أن يعرف و يعلم أن الشخص الاخر ليس من ذا البلد الذي يهواة بسبب أو بدون سبب لينهال عليه و يتفنن بشتى الوسائل فقط ليرضي غرور نفسه و يشفي مرضه المزمن و على العكس هو يزيد في جرعات المرض و يبثها إلى من هم حوله ... و أنا اتفهم جل الفهم الاسباب الحقيقية من وراء ذاك الهجوم.

ولنعد إلى ماكتبت ... لربما لم اسهب بالشكل الوافي ولكن ايضا لا اعتقد انني كنت غامض أو كنت ابحث عن الفساد و العياذ بالله ... ولنأخد الكلام ... ما الضير في الزواج؟ سواء كان أي ما كان بما انه مكتمل الشروط و على شرع الله و سنة رسوله؟ سواء كان عن طريق التعارف او عن طريق خطابة او خطاب أو عن اي طريق أخر بما أنه في النهاية تحت مضلة شرعية ... فما الخطأ في ذلك .. إنما أنا كنت صريح منذ البداية و ثانيا راعيت ضروف كل بلد و عاداته و تقاليده؟ هل تنكر وجود مثل هذه الاشياء؟ أن كنت انت لا ترغب بها أو لا تشجعها أو أو أو فهناك غيرك يختلف معاك في الرأي و ليس لك حق فرض رأيك على الاخرين .. أليس كذلك؟و كذلك بالنسبة للبحث عن شخص استأنسه سواء في سفري أو في جلستي أو في حديثي .. من أنت لتحاسبني؟ و تحدد لي من أختار و كيف أختار؟ للأسف لربما بما أن الضروف لديك ليست مهيئة بأن تعبر عن رأيك فتحاول فرض هذا الاسلوب و هذا الفكر على غيرك.

أنا أعتذر للأطاله و لكن من أراد أن يناقش الموضوع باسهاب دون تعصب ودونما فرض الرأي على الاخر فأنا على استعداد و اتقبل كل ذلك بصدر رحب و انتظر أي رساله على الايميل و كذلك من يعتقد بأنه مسلم و متشدد كذلك اتحدث معه و بالدليل القرأني و الاحاديث و العقلي على كل ما اقول و لكن يجب أن يكون على مستوى ذاك القدر من الثقافه و يكون مطلع و ليس متعصب لأفكاره.

لو كنت بنت و كتبت ما كتبت ماذا ستكون الردود؟ اجزم انها ستكون ملتفه و ملتويه بعكس ما كتبتموه ... و الدليل ارجعو لما كتبته إحد الأنسات بخصوص أن لديها (بوي فرند) صديق من مصر وهي اجنبية و تود زيارته و و و و و (بإمكانكم الرجوع للمقال لتعرفوا ما تريد هي و كيف أن من هاجمني هنا .. ساعدها هناك و اقترح عليها و شار لها) واعجبااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااه .. نكيل بمكيالين.

وقبل أن اختم اود ان اوجه كلمه لمن سألني هل أرضى ذلك لأختي .. مع أنه قصد به أغاضتي و اهانتي معتقدا أن ذلك يغيض و يهين ... ولكن على العكس ... أن كان كل شي على سنة الله و رسولة أولا وبكامل حذافيرها ... و من ثم هي أرادت ذلك و اقتعنت وهي صاحبة الشأن ... و إن هي وافق عليك (وافهم ما أقصد ... وافقت عليك) فعندها لها القرار إن كان كل شيء في الطريق الصحيح ... ولكن أنت ماترمي إليه غير ذلك ...

وتحية للجميع مرة أخرى و أشكركم على تنويري بأفكاركم و أرائكم ... فمنجد الان تعرفت اكثر و اكثر على الشباب المصري و على تفكيره مثل ما انتم تعرفون الشباب الخليجي و افكاره (اعتقد المعنى واضح) أستطيع أن احكم على اخلاقياتكم و سلوكيات المصريين من الزاوية التي احب ان ارها وليس من حقيقة الواقع و بحثي و تمحصي ... أليس كذلك و هذه هي الطريقة التي يتبعها اكثركم.

انتم أدرى ببلدكم و مافيها مني و لكن الحقيقة كالشمس لا تحجبها غيوم الصيف.

أتمنى أن أحضى بجد بالصديق الذي يقدر معنى الصداقة لا معنى العرق و الانتماء.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Whatever!!
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Omar:
I have been on here for hours.. reading some of these posts.. yes, a lonely weekend.

While there are many moderate people and responses in here.. the extremes are obvious. Allow me to give an humble opinion:

(NeverMind) = presents a passive wisdom that is truely subject and informative. here here for that.

(Samia) = where as the intelectual Samia potrays the instant and emotional response not always well thoughtout, but at least honest and from the heart. we admire and like here allot as well )

This site... rules.

It must have been a really lonely weekend Jeff... Thanks for coming out of 'silent member closet' though: it is really interesting what people really think about our written smack, I mean intellectual views exchange here.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Omar:

(Samia) = where as the intelectual Samia potrays the instant and emotional response not always well thoughtout, but at least honest and from the heart. we admire and like here allot as well )

This site... rules.

Ya thanks jeff Omar..I agree.. I often write first and think after... but I am a very "up front" person and say what I feel at the time!
Not always a good thing, I agree, but at least its an honest response!

wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
[QUOTE]

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
لو كنت طلبت حلال او اصدقاءاو اي شيء شريف لكنت الان لديك العديد و لديك من يساعدك و لكنك طلبت فتاة لتسليتك و ان اعجبتك تتزوجها عرفي!!!!!!!!!!
ثم تتجرا و تذكر ابااحة الاسلام لهذا و كاننا لا نعرف الاسلام
الزواج السري و المسيار و المتعة حرااااام
نعم في كل بلد الطيب و الشرير و لكنك تبحث عن الشر و الحرام و كل يبحث عن شاكلته

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nevermind,
who are you to speak for all egyptians? just because you are one doesnt mean you represent them all and nobody else have a say. If you did then you should run for president and you would be re-elected for life since everybody agree with you.
Im an anthropologist, we dont study cultures and write about them cause native people cant speak for themselves but because insiders and outsiders get different perspective on life and society and all are just as valid because, as im sure you know, this is a multi-dimensional world and there is more than one aspect to the truth!!!!

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
nevermind,
who are you to speak for all egyptians? just because you are one doesnt mean you represent them all ... Im an anthropologist ... this is a multi-dimensional world and there is more than one aspect to the truth!!!!

He-he-heee-heeee-he-he-heeeeee :DDD yippee-eeee-ee-yirraaa (imaginable egyptian cry of pure joy). Annie, I own you a bouquet! (We could make it an ES custom or something?)
Now does ANY of you bitching bitches, beside myself, and other gentlemen here have any more doubt of me fitting into an Egyptian society??? if an anthropologist actually thinks I am egyptian.

Dear Annie, many apologies, I am actually estonian. "E" is right. But I did not at all speak for all egyptians, I was WAITING for any true egyptians speak up because I quite agree world is multi-dimensional, and this is EXACTLY why I am so tired of hearing just one and the same, the most superficial dimension, from the people who either do not know or do not even want to know (e.g. people who believe prefer to avoid knowledge that might contradict the belief, is easier for soul)

Sorry for crying out so hilariously, but it was really really sweet!

(Thus, NO danger for kind egyptians of getting a life-long president of my kind :)))

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no doubt you would fit in. That you don't understand 'what' you fit in as to certain egyptians is something that's been made crystal clear in previous posts, so no need to rehash our differences of opinion.

It's just sad that you perpetuate a certain stereotype egyptians have of anyone russian/eastern european looking at resorts and then wonder why your posts aren't getting intelligent responses from the locals.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
It's just sad that you perpetuate a certain stereotype egyptians have of anyone russian/eastern european looking at resorts

And it would be?? (I need to know if I can trust your assessment capacity)

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
and then wonder why your posts aren't getting intelligent responses from the locals.

..hmmmm maybe because there are no many English-speaking non-expts here?? or they are to polite/shy for getting so heated?? or they know too well?? too many possibilities....

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 20 April 2005).]

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 20 April 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com