EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » who know mohamed from magawish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who know mohamed from magawish
moon
Member # 7238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some one write about mohamed but if you want to know to know abput him you have to ask me

lots wrote and they didint know anything i know this man very good i was his xgirlfrined i will never meet a man like him his nice good as man also in his work.lot of woman like him
for me i feel sorry because im far way to him i was wrong i miss understand him

[This message has been edited by moon (edited 14 April 2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: poland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello moon,
now from everywhere come girlfriends of Mohamed!!
Sorry, but i made experience that people are lying in this topic and I can't believe anything.
What do you want to tell about Mohamed?
Read the other topic about Mohamed.
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shari, not to interfere in this topic and I don't know this certain man at all.

But if someone is going online to gather some information about a guy and other girls come forward knowing him too ........ how much is this man, this relationship worth?

Why choosing the hard and hurtful way when you can have it so much better and easier with someone else who is not a player.

A friendly advise from Germany.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 15 April 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Tigerlilly,
you are right, I don't want to go on with this relationship, I am only interested at the truth...but I think I will never find out.
Also nice greetings from Germany.
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com