EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Tours booked thru' the net

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tours booked thru' the net
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
We are coming to Egypt independently again this winter.
We would like to do the Nasser cruise and a camel trek thru the dessert. I have looked on the net but there are loads of web sites to choose from. Has any one used http://www.travelegypt.com/lakenasser.htm
I am always a bit nervous about booking/deposits to companies I have never heard of before.
Although we hope to stay 6 weeks, we have to organise/book dates for the flat we stay in - so I think it will have to be booked from here in the UK and not wait until we arrive.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If payment is taken over the net then make sure the compnay is usng a secure website. Booking by credit card gives you some protection.

But at the end of the day a certain amount of trust does come in. I only take deposits for my flats www.flatsinluxor.co.uk so this makes me vunerable if clients don't show. so it cuts both ways.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well there's only one company (2 boats) that does lake nasser cruises, so why don't you book directly via them. http://www.eugenie.com.eg/

but usually, you will find better deals in the UK wt packaged tours, so you should shop around with UK tour providers.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jentel_joker
Member # 7165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jentel_joker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi dear :

Wellcome to Egypt.Im ready to host you at my home with my family or alone as you like without anything (( FREE )).I would like to have a friends from the other countries & i hope that you will be first.

If you wanna to keep in touch,gust mail me at this addresse :
jentel_joker@hotmail.com

Good Luck & Best Regards

Posts: 15 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Akshar I understand about the secure web site - I suppose I would hate to arrive and find they have "no" record of my booking!!
ExptinCAI Thanks for your info I have looked at the web site and it's exactly the trip we are looking for - I have mailed and asked about prices. I will also check out the UK tours - but I think perhaps they will include the whole tour flights/hotels and tourist trips etc. Any how thank you again - you always offer sound advice on the forum!

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com