EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I gotta get out more often.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I gotta get out more often.
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola, amigos. What's going on? I know it's been a long time since I talked at ya'll, but I been dragging my ass through the routine. The winter always gets me down. Don't tell me how it's spring. I know it's spring, but that makes it worse. It gets warm for a few days, I think I finally broke on through to the other side, and then it snows and I feel like **** again. Plus, my alternator belt is squeaking. I got a new one, but I haven't changed it yet because who wants to do car repairs when it's nice out?

It seems like all I do lately is go to work and then come home and watch TV—which is fine by me. It's exactly what I was up for last Friday. I was planning to kick my weekend off by packing a bowl and watching Dude, Where's My Car? again. I was already walking out to my car when Ron came up and asked me to get a beer. It was kind of a big deal, since we really haven't really hung out since he started being my boss, so I told him I was going home to get high and watch Dude, Where's My Car?, but he was welcome to stop by.

Ron said that would be cool, but he had to go meet Rob first. It was only 5:30, so I told him I'd watch some TV and hang, and we could start the movie when he got over. I picked up a case of beer and kicked back with Eight Simple Rules, JAG, and a 20/20 episode about some guy that killed his wife for the insurance money.

But so, it's 10:00 p.m. by now, and I'm sitting at my house with no Ron. I was a little pissed off and a lot baked. Here I was, making an effort to not watch Dude, Where's My Car?, and Ron was taking his own sweet. I wouldn't have minded so much if he'd showed up at 9:00 or something, or if he'd let me know he was going to be late when we made plans. But I was six beers in and two bowls out, and there was no way I was going to watch the news. I watched Everybody Loves Raymond until I couldn't take it anymore, and then I put in the tape.

Before Chester even said "Where's your car, dude?" Ron came in. He didn't knock, which would have been fine if I wasn't already irked and if he hadn't brought some other people over with him. It was Ron, his friend Rob, and two chicks. Now, I'm a hospitable guy, but I like to know when company is coming—especially women—so I can pick the paper plates up off the floor and stuff.

Ron didn't seem to notice I was pissed—partly because he's that way and partly because he was half pickled. He told me the two ladies were Debbie and Helen from The Gamey Doe, and that they wanted to watch the movie, too. I told Ron it was fine, which I suppose it was, considering everything else.

In my house, the rule is that people can help themselves to beer, but since these girls were strangers, I decide to be a good host and ask if anyone wanted a beer while I was getting myself another one. Everyone did—surprise—so I got up from the couch. I told them they could pack the bowl and start it around if they wanted, which, of course, they did.

When I got back, they'd taken up my whole couch, with the chicks in the middle and Ron and Rob on either end. I handed everybody a beer and pulled up a footstool to enjoy the movie, but it was hard to do that, because I didn't have anything to lean back on and the women were gabbing through some of the best parts. I didn't say anything about it, since they were guests and all, but those two really liked to talk.

Finally, the women quit talking. Me and Rob were laughing at the movie, but I didn't hear anything from Ron or the girls for awhile. I finally looked over and saw that one was quiet because she was passed out. The other one was quiet because Ron was making out with her. That's another thing right there. I don't begrudge Ron getting himself some, but if he was going to do it at my house, he should've brought a friend for me.

I tried to pay attention to the movie, but that got harder to do when I started hearing what could only be the sound of Ron getting the stinky pinky. Talk about no class! If you're going to finger-bang a girl, you should at least take her to the bathroom. I guess it's a good thing he didn't, though, because the other one suddenly came to and started to ask where the bathroom was—but she didn't get it all out before she started puking.

Fortunately, Rob steered her into the bathroom before the worst of it. That didn't mean I was free and clear, though. She managed to get a pile on my carpet, and from the looks of it, she'd had a few dozen "quarter wings" at The Gamey Doe. I threw some old shopping circulars down on the puke to soak up the worst of it, and Ron and the girl stopped doing what they were doing long enough for the girl to check on her friend. When the girls came out of the bathroom, they said they'd better go home. Ron was saying the sick one, who I finally figured out was Debbie, could just crash on my bed, but Helen, the finger-banged one, said they should go. She promised to meet up with Ron again some other night.

Once the girls left, the night was all right. Ron and Rob weren't going anywhere so long as there was still cold beer, which there was. Plus, Ron had Freddy Vs. Jason in his car, so we watched that after Dude, Where's My Car? The next day, the puke was dried up enough so I could just sweep it up. Just because the night wound up all right don't mean I'm looking to repeat it anytime soon. I should keep people out of my apartment unless I know they're cool. I don't much like cleaning up the puke of someone I don't even know. But I guess I need to get out of the house unless I want to sit here alone. I definitely will as soon as it warms up more. This "being a shut-in" stuff sorta sucks.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi manga,

nice of u to share ur story, i wud like to share mine too

it is people like yourself [no offence] and other kafir [that means non-muslim] that makes m say "alahmdulilah" [ that means "All Praises to God".. that i am a Muslim...
as i muslim, we see the light, we see the reward for the good work, we see the reward of patience, we see the rewards of good manners, we see the good reward for being a muslim..

i am not talking of the world rewards, rather, i am talking of the rewards, that are eternal, not the worldy rewards that seem to dissapear as soon as it can, im talking of the reward where your deepest desire in your heart is given in fulfilment, with no frills!!

i have been brought up in a "westen" society, and this is what i have learnt....
kafirs, go to work, 9-5, mon - fri.
dey part fri evening and some on saturday evening.
then they have a quite sunday, dreading monday to go back to their weekly routine.
and they save thier money for either to spend on alcohol on the weekens, or save up for thier annual 28 days holiday to some sunny country, or some country where they can falsh thier cash, whilst they can...b4 heading back to thier job...
ans so this goes on for about 40 50 oddd years, b4 they decide having one or two kids, who then after 20 years, put thier parent in a retirement home, depning on thier own pension, as the kids are generally too busy looking after thier own mortagage...
and so the same process goes on with their kids...

i know this is sterotypical, but this is y i say "alhamdulilah i am a muslim"....
although the muslim of today do not apprrecaite being a muslim, and try to be like the kafir, they dont know wat they are missing out in...

as muslim, we pray 5 times a day, we have many kids, we look after out parent in old age, we dont spend extravagenlty, and the best thing is that the true muslim have faith in thier heart and fear for thier Lord,,,and they have something too look forward too...
somethin that the kafir mick muslim with...

lifeafter death, heaven.

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kkk it was a joke story.
get over yourself and move on.
I have nothing against muslims, my
sister is a revert .
but she is smart enough to recognize
a joke when she reads it.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

sure managa

i beleive you

it so funny im luaghing my head off!

[there is no shame in living a point less life manga, if that is wat u beleive...]

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
oh...

btw, i dont think i can ever "get over" being a muslim...

Alhamdulilah

MoeBelal
Member # 5645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoeBelal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude,

look m8 everyone judges dont wrry bout them, also u dont need to hide what u do if they dont like it they dont need to read it

any way dude i know exactly what your going through i'm doing the same there abouts but the funny thing is those friends arent american in my stoy but egyptian!

Either or fella if fancy smoking up and watching some kick ass movie plus fucking around on an xbox just pop us a mail at moebelal@hotmail.com

later days fella hope things pick up

B

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
lol omg! That cracks me up, unfortunately I'm in America, not Egypt.

By the way, KKK, I didn't mean to offend you. Didn't mean to imply you should 'get over' being a Muslim. My sister converted, and like I tell her, 'just don't push it on me'.
If you didn't like this (my opinion) funny yet fictional story, perhaps you should have stopped reading it as soon as you found something offensive. You're like those people who hate to see death but if there is a physical injury on the side of the road, you will back up track to wrap your head around to look (and later complain). Get a life.

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
manga,
sorry dude i dont get you
1stly i fear God then Death
if i saw somone dying of course i wud help...
maye u shud stop watching then "heroic american" hollywood film, cos it getting over ur head....
american are the biggest cowards in the world....
they hide behind thier fat armour, big tanks, rations of machine gun, etc etc, to fight people with a simple gun, wearing no fancy military clothes..

nway, other than that, good for your sister, may God keep her on the true path, and Shower His Mercy on her.....

y dont u join ur friend moebilal, can u not see he want help from u, can u not see how america spread it dieases to the east, even to egypt...

[sure u it was "fiction" story, from now on i will "beleive" it was a a "fictionious" story and nothing more....sure ]

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
manga,
maye u shud stop watching then "heroic american" hollywood film, cos it getting over ur head....
they hide behind thier fat armour, big tanks, rations of machine gun, etc etc, to fight people with a simple gun, wearing no fancy military clothes..

nway, other than that, good for your sister, may God keep her on the true path, and Shower His Mercy on her.....

y dont u join ur friend moebilal, can u not see he want help from u, can u not see how america spread it dieases to the east, even to egypt...

[sure u it was "fiction" story, from now on i will "beleive" it was a a "fictionious" story and nothing more....sure ]

KKK, Salaam, I think your intention in speaking to him is good but as a Muslim we should be careful in our words, don't you agree? I am American Muslim and your words offended me both as a Muslim and as an American. I think your skewed view of Americans could be remedied and so could your tongue as a Muslim. I personally didn't even read his story but it doesn't matter. If you don't like it and don't agree, I have to side with 1man in this case, just leave it.
I hope you think about what I said. Inshallah we might aspire to hold ourselves more dignified and with more honor than to insult peoples in this manner.
(by the way, there is no need for fancy military clothes, I couldn't figure out what that was all about)
I am a Muslim before I am an American but your words about that are distasteful. I could come up with many words for Egyptians (if you are an Egyptian) but choose not to because that isn't my way of doing things, but also because my husband (being Egyptian) demands respect for all of his people. Perhaps you could think about that.
Ma Salaam

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 20 April 2005).]

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
quote:
manga,

i 4got to add

i dnt find it offensive
i just felt sorry 4 u
n pple who i feel sry 4 i like to help to
but whether dey accept it or not
at least i cna say i tried

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
no
im "british"
abt the fancy miltary clothes, im talking about thier cdesert comoflagoe unifrom

i was talking about british people in ma story, not american, though there is no differnce...

i dnt think is distasteful, if it wernt i wudnt type.

u may call urself a muslim 1st den an amewrican
but i wud call my self a muslim 1st and muslim last..

i dnt agree wid these present day nationailty made by kafirs too. it just a way to split the muslim in the name of democracy..............

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course you are entitled to your own opinions, that is fine. I just think the more careful the better. Take care.
As Salaam Alaykom.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi manga,

nice of u to share ur story, i wud like to share mine too

it is people like yourself [no offence] and other kafir [that means non-muslim] that makes m say "alahmdulilah" [ that means "All Praises to God".. that i am a Muslim...
as i muslim, we see the light, we see the reward for the good work, we see the reward of patience, we see the rewards of good manners, we see the good reward for being a muslim..

i am not talking of the world rewards, rather, i am talking of the rewards, that are eternal, not the worldy rewards that seem to dissapear as soon as it can, im talking of the reward where your deepest desire in your heart is given in fulfilment, with no frills!!

i have been brought up in a "westen" society, and this is what i have learnt....
kafirs, go to work, 9-5, mon - fri.
dey part fri evening and some on saturday evening.
then they have a quite sunday, dreading monday to go back to their weekly routine.
and they save thier money for either to spend on alcohol on the weekens, or save up for thier annual 28 days holiday to some sunny country, or some country where they can falsh thier cash, whilst they can...b4 heading back to thier job...
ans so this goes on for about 40 50 oddd years, b4 they decide having one or two kids, who then after 20 years, put thier parent in a retirement home, depning on thier own pension, as the kids are generally too busy looking after thier own mortagage...
and so the same process goes on with their kids...

i know this is sterotypical, but this is y i say "alhamdulilah i am a muslim"....
although the muslim of today do not apprrecaite being a muslim, and try to be like the kafir, they dont know wat they are missing out in...

as muslim, we pray 5 times a day, we have many kids, we look after out parent in old age, we dont spend extravagenlty, and the best thing is that the true muslim have faith in thier heart and fear for thier Lord,,,and they have something too look forward too...
somethin that the kafir mick muslim with...

lifeafter death, heaven.

Yes muslims get many children an send them out in the streets as beggers,muslim can't support them ,they come running to kaffirs country,supported bey christians kaffirs
U HYPPOCRITE lazy an stoppid
most muslem drink f****** araund, take drugs, make crimes, as sun they are away from muslem country's (hyppocrite's)

KORAN CUT AN PASTA FROM ALL OTHERS RELIGION'S
NO YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGTH !!

GOD/ALLAH LOVE HARD WORKERS

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
manga,

Yes an muslem use retard children as suicide bombers an hide behind children,..talking abaut cowards

look at Irak now, muslem killing muslim even children

Show me one muslem Country wetout a pshykopat leader

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i 4got to add

i dnt find it offensive
i just felt sorry 4 u
n pple who i feel sry 4 i like to help to
but whether dey accept it or not
at least i cna say i tried

Envy is a bad habit for muslem,u are not a free person but a slave to your fait slave ...becourse if you work away from it you will be kill...fait out of fear i have sean even mothers treaten there own children wet fire in hell an scare the hell out of them ...young ppl can't sleep at nigth becourse they are afraid of jugment-day breanwash the hole childhood wet a lot of nonsens

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hi morgan....

y do u think the world is so corrput, including the so-called muslim of today..

i know u r very narrow minded, and brain-wasehd by present day politican, and thier democracy..

but u have to look outside the box dude....
wat is democracy?
since when was american in "power"? where the american around since Ancient Eyptians?

u have to understand that as a plant goes from a small seed, to a big strong plant, so do some civilation, just like how america started from a handful of white dudes, now it is a strong super-power.
wat u 4got that just as plants die, so to these civilastion, like mentioned in the quran how God eradicated nation over nations over time n time, Ameerica is just another cycle...

now abt the beggin, and sucidide and the other crap u sed. 1stly all that is the RESULT the OUTCOME, of what YOU [the american] produce, this is the OUTCOME of the western "liberation" "democracy" "freedom" u r seeing the outcome of "democracy",...
this is such an unbalance system, where the richer gets richer and the poorer gets poorer!

it a system that corrpt mind of men, like urself, and even the muslim of today, unfortunaly, that u have rightly mentioned....

when i talk of muslim, i am talking of the Beleivers, i am not talking of the pple u born from muslim family, or pple have muzlim name, or pple from arab and indian and asian land.

dont reply with silly quote of sumthing i write, i hope u understan the meaning behind the text.

everyinth u sed, i already know..u learn sumthing new whilst someone is giving u the oppurtiny...

Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1mangang,
Why would you think people in here would be interested in your story of "drunks" ,and them throwing up. It is your life , live it as you seem fit, but most on here don't care about your sexual escapades in vulgar slangs. You have such filthy language, I want everyone to know you told me on another topic to *F* off, I never even have spoken to you before. You have no respect for others,or yourself. You are in a battle with yourself and it seems battling "the bottle". Well you have a fan club because nooralaq agreed with you, it shows "it takes one to know one",You both seem to display the same type of character in your personality. Ignorance

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farooqsaid1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1mangang:

Imangang, My feeling that you are a person with a good heart and may be you told your story or you made up wondering who would care about you.

All of us humanbeing struggling every day with ourself our internal bad calls and fighting hard to push ourselves to the right path. Some times we fail, sometimes we pass.

We i am up, i look for those who are struggling with broken heart wishing to extend my self to left them up with me. As much as when i am down looking for those up to be merciful with me helping me without being eregent.

Every single one of us almost the same like other, no matter which spot on the world we were born on. My wish is we all deep inside should pay ultimate repect to each others no matter where we are relative to other at cetain point of time.

Amazingly, my tears went down writing this words. I never have tears for decades

Posts: 70 | From: Vergina, SK, CANADA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
farooqsaid,
You are quite an actor! lol
You live off people's sympathy. Now you are condoning 1mangang only because he told me to ***off in your topic.
Apply for an acting position, your "calling" in life has arrived. You really have the flair for drama! Another new Islamic rule you follow "cuss" people out??hmmmmm
Not the true Moslems.

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Yes an muslem use retard children as suicide bombers an hide behind children,..talking abaut cowards

look at Irak now, muslem killing muslim even children

Show me one muslem Country wetout a pshykopat leader

Morgan, is your homecountry somewhere in the German-speaking area located?

Just trying to figure out where you belong and what you are doing here on ES...... but nevermind anyone is entitled to his own opinions.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 April 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farooqsaid1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alana:
farooqsaid,
You are quite an actor! lol
You live off people's sympathy. Now you are condoning 1mangang only because he told me to ***off in your topic.
Apply for an acting position, your "calling" in life has arrived. You really have the flair for drama! Another new Islamic rule you follow "cuss" people out??hmmmmm
Not the true Moslems.

Amazing person you are, i predict that you have benn subject for sever abuse when you was young turn you to absolute abnoxious women

Posts: 70 | From: Vergina, SK, CANADA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
farooqsaid,
You seem to make up false accusations when you can't accept the truth.
Thank God I had two loving parents, no form of abuse, food, shelter, everything they could give me, but most of all love.
How does voicing an opinion about you agreeing with 1mangang ,and "his" obnoxious language to ***** off he told me in your thread. You are lost??How does that coincide??
You need a dictionary to look up obnoxious.
Also I never cussed anyone out.
Where is the connection and how does abuse tie in??
In your way of speaking , you yourself are a verbal abuser and your wife would have to tell us if you also physically ever laid a hand on her. I'm sure she fears you, you try to come across very intimidating, god bless her. Take a look in the mirror, you are a grown man, it sounds like in your background you did not "bond" and get the nurturing you needed at a young age, to help you communicate and deal with adult day to day issues. You definitely do not follow Islam the way it was taught, if you condone behavior to "cuss" others out. Where is that in the Koran??

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Alana seems to know how 'Muslims' should act 'as taught by the Koran'. Yet if she thinks it is in a good fashion, why is she not Muslim? Alana you are one idiotic woman. I look forward to your next post that superficially disguises yourself as the all-knowing, all-believing member on this forum.
You truly suck. I hope a truck hits you soon.

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is humour, right? I LOVE humour. I basically have only one small tiny wish here - could you folks try be at least a tiny bit more belletristic in your expressions? Kind of more creative? Hit by truck, indeed... don't you have any generosity in you?? Too stingy to wish for at least a Ferrari instead??

(Would be more interesting to read.)
Love!!!!

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 25 April 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
yea it was humour
from what im concerned so far this
issue is dead. its not a surprise
what i think of some people here and
it is no surprise what they probably
think of me. im done with this issue
peace out.

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 25 April 2005).]

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 25 April 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com