EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visa office in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visa office in Hurghada
samira
Member # 2622

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for samira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I need a long term visa for Egypt and would like to know where find the Visa office in Hurghada ? Where could I get a map of Hurghada?
Thanks for any help
Samira.

Posts: 19 | From: Germany | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samira:
Hi, I need a long term visa for Egypt and would like to know where find the Visa office in Hurghada ? Where could I get a map of Hurghada?
Thanks for any help
Samira.

Samira the passport office is not on any map I have seen!
Take any bus to the Government shop in downtown.. the end of the bus route usually... and get a bus or taxi to the passport office.. only about 5 minutes away!! I usually walk or go by bike but if you dont know where it is for the first time.. transport is easier!
good luck!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samira
Member # 2622

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for samira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Samira the passport office is not on any map I have seen!
Take any bus to the Government shop in downtown.. the end of the bus route usually... and get a bus or taxi to the passport office.. only about 5 minutes away!! I usually walk or go by bike but if you dont know where it is for the first time.. transport is easier!
good luck!

Hi Samia,

thank you for your help, I think I shall be able to find it!

Posts: 19 | From: Germany | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com