EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Off to Hurghada this friday, would like to see some of you (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Off to Hurghada this friday, would like to see some of you
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont worry samia, where i is
i dont thnk it good idea getting too close to pple here, [ after wat happend to sara ]

nway u all ladies here ...no need for me to get personal.. der only one lady i need in my private life to get personal with

there aint no diving schools around my place...
but i did enjoy doing my PADI diving qualifcation in some swimming poool.....
only get to see the wonder of chlorine...not corals...

nevamind...lol, r u saying that forums act like a sort of therapy for pple to release thier anger and frustration end of the day...

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[b]Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

Ya kkkakkkaaa.. what part of London exactly do you come from???

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[b]Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

Ya kkkakkkaaa.. what part of London exactly do you come from???

[/B][/QUOTE]

Breeding may be exhausting under the capricious Lon-Don skies, who has the time to look at the street names???

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

y u all wanna know for....
u get to use to the breedin...
after being here nerly 20 years [more or less]..

i had to know every street name..cos i use to bike around quite a bit...

alot cheaper but more unhealthy

nway ill be moving out of here, inshaAllah,
for uni...very far [undisclosed location]...

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Breeding may be exhausting under the capricious Lon-Don skies, who has the time to look at the street names???

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
dont worry samia, where i is

u all ladies here ...no need for me to get personal.. der only one lady i need in my private life to get personal with

there aint no diving schools around my place...
but i did enjoy doing my PADI diving qualifcation in some swimming poool.....
only get to see the wonder of chlorine...not corals...

Ya KKakka... now I know you're full if it.... you can't get a PADI certification without 4 open water dives....
also....
I dont actually give a s_hit what part of London you are from... I don't believe for one minute you are from London at all..Do you seriously think I want to come looking for you if you give me a district???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
well i dived in 4 differnt swimmng pool

....oh u dont want to come an look for me? y didnt u tell me.,...

in that case i wud give u ma full adresss...

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well i dived in 4 differnt swimmng pool

....oh u dont want to come an look for me? y didnt u tell me.,...

in that case i wud give u ma full adresss...

Ya kkakka.. I'm normally very reluctant to call people liars... but you ARE a big liar!!!
You need to do some research before you come on this forum spouting your crap!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch ywho u calling a lair, young lady....

ill just get ma certicaface out and write it out for you:

it says:

PADI

Certification of Participation

Awarded to "mr Kkkaaa"

This certifies the person named has participated in a Specail Program of
" Try Dive"

(Sanctioned by PADI)

Given this on "04" day of "april", 20"03"

Signed by director.

There, now u belive me!!!!!!!!!
eveyinth in "quatioan" was writeen in pen..OK

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
watch ywho u calling a lair, young lady....

ill just get ma certicaface out and write it out for you:

it says:

PADI

Certification of Participation

Awarded to "mr Kkkaaa"

This certifies the person named has participated in a Specail Program of
" Try Dive"

(Sanctioned by PADI)

Given this on "04" day of "april", 20"03"

Signed by director.

There, now u belive me!!!!!!!!!
eveyinth in "quatioan" was writeen in pen..OK

Ya KKakka.. theres a world of difference between participation and qualification....
You did a try dive.. this doesnt mean anything!!!Any fool can do one any day at any beach.... free!!! As far as diving goes, you are qualified to do NOTHING... NADA....NIL!!!!!
You have NO diving qualification!!!
As I said before.. you're full of it!!!

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hmmm

am i really full of it???

am i the ONLLLYYYY only

[no need to put me down just cos i tried a TRY PADI ]

quote:
you are qualified to do NOTHING... NADA....NIL!!!!!
You have NO diving qualification!!!
As I said before.. you're full of it!!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, why don't you both make up? What about taking a dive together......... and kkkaaa - if you are apologizing to Samia she might bring you back up on the water.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 11 May 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no offence to samia or any other ladies...

i aint taking no diving leessson or a dive wid any other women here or any where

nor im a guna look at another lady with her swim suit on

i'll save that for someone else...........:|

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
alhamdulillah!!!
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

nor im a guna look at another lady with her swim suit on

Have no PADI but I believe you don't dive in a swimsuit, you dive in a divesuit? Don't they write on your PADI what you need to wear?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Have no PADI but I believe you don't dive in a swimsuit, you dive in a divesuit? Don't they write on your PADI what you need to wear?

Ignore him, nevermind.. he's pretending to know about something he knows absolutely nothing about!!

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ignore him, nevermind.. he's pretending to know about something he knows absolutely nothing about!!

Thanks, am quite enjoying actually. PADI means "pillow" in my language and it's silly but whenever I see these block letters I just can't help imagining all them sexy diving instructors down there with their big PADIs

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
opps
i quoted this below....
wheni wanted to edit
sorry

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 12 May 2005).]

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
quote:
swom suite, swim wear...diveing wear
same thing:P

dey both reveal the womens body

actully i know quite alot...
let me see
sumthing abt not going up too quick
and boynecey
and that u might get bubbles trap in ur lngs if u surface too fast

and loads other
nway, Alhamdulilah even though it was in the swimming pool i dived, it was the most nicest, and peacful expreince.
so peaceful so quite, almost as if u flying. and breathing under water at the same time
amazing, i guesss

imagine in real waters with the fishes and marine life........

i guesss it one thing i wont be doing in ma lifetime, unless of course,
i can afford to hire a boat, and some diving gear...and a good portion of sea, from the public for private use

betweeen me n my wife only

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
quote:
alhamdulillah!!!

:O

o and u r muslim!!!

or u just leanrt that from egypt

[names can be decieving]

matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia,

Next time I go into the swimming pool, does that mean I get my PADI Certificate?

Different name at home! Max is still going strong - get me now?

Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
:O

o and u r muslim!!!

or u just leanrt that from egypt

[names can be decieving]

Yes kkakka...I am muslim.. and no, I didnt just learn it!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by matron:
Hi Samia,

Different name at home! Max is still going strong - get me now?

Got me thinking now... unless you live in a house with pink balconies???

matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Samia, School ring a bell?
Posts: 155 | From: Planet Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
after all them post , and no salams

so wat u do, a muslimah diver....

dive in ur hijaab ...

nevermind
Member # 6674

kkkaaa, not so aware of these muslim ways but somehow i think it is not at all proper muslim way for you to try imagine what our beloved samia is wearing under water, right? I think you've definitely crossed the line of deep eroticism here!
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
wt makes u think i wanted to know wat she wears?

i asked if she wore a hijaab down there??
[which was a joke]..that was all

i wasnt tryin to get wat she wears down there, if i did i wud have asked straight....

i was trying to find out how is a muslimah can be a diver, the two at the same time.......
[cos i know how inappropiately they do dress]
unless salama found a new revoltionery way to actaully wear a hijaab whilest diving....

abt this eroctism thing u talking about?
i have no idea wat u mean? or wat made u think of "eroctism",,,or even use such a word so easily in public....
i know it a weeekend, and wateva sick and peverted things u get up2 in the weekend...
there is no need to spill it in here...

so please keep those comments to urself.....im sure in the world of the internet, there are many forums where these sick "lost-souls" come to meet and express wat lonely and "eroctism" thing dey get up to...try it there, not here, please!

and another thing...
wat wud u now wat is proper and inproper of a muslim? and wat do u care?
wat "proper" and "inproper" acts i do, is bewtweeen me and my Lord, and not the likes of you to judge or comment me.

Everyman is to himself in this earth, so look after urself first...

nevermind
Member # 6674

Oh it was meant as a joke... it is really difficult to predict you are all so touchy-feely if you do jokes yourselves too

I go cry a bit.

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
huh??

:s

i dont understand you??

sorry

but im sorry to say, jokes do have thier limits...
and for me going into the realms of sexuailty with strangers [or anyone else other than ur wife]
is really out of the question....even insulting..

[please do not be sad, i didnt intend to get anyone upset ......]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
No Samia, School ring a bell?

ya Blondie... don't you have pink balconies?? or maybe just pink house??

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

I go cry a bit.

ya nevermind... don't cry too hard over somebody that has an intellect of a biscuit!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 15 May 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
after all them post , and no salams

Ok.. I can count how many salaams you have posted??

matron
Member # 4902

Rate Member
Sorry Samia, I had to go out and look at the blasted things, yes they are pink! Put it down to an age thing!

I have had a rotten 4 days vacation, Thursday, Friday spent shopping and baking supposed to be going to El Gouna, but hubby (!) couldn't get anyone to look after Max, supposed to be going to the beach today, but tht was scrapped as well.

I am well and truly p....d off! It's a pity you don't drink!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

Friday spent shopping and baking

I am well and truly p....d off! It's a pity you don't drink!

BAKING??? BAKING??? Ya matron.. when can I come round for my chocolate cake?????

Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Free domain name and free hosting at : http://www.egypt-web-hosting.com

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia,

You know you don't even have to ask! You are welcome anytime. My speciality is an apple & raisin/sultana. Ginger snaps. Peanut butter cookies. Banana loaf. Scones. Pancakes (Scotch).

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, You know perfectly well you don't have to ask! You are welcome anytime.

Do you like: Apple & Raisin/Sultana Cake. Ginger Snaps. Peanut Butter cookies. Banana Cake?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
yes.. YES.....YYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Well OKAY then! Only get 1 day off remember, hoping to go out this Sunday, what about next week?
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Well OKAY then! Only get 1 day off remember, hoping to go out this Sunday, what about next week?

CAKE???? Anywhere anytime... I'm all yours!!!
I lead a sad and deprived life, Sem!!!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
No probs at all Samia, will let you know when my next baking session is! Probably next week-end. This Sunday hoping to relax for a change.

Any luck with the mug shots?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
No probs at all Samia, will let you know when my next baking session is! Probably next week-end. This Sunday hoping to relax for a change.

Any luck with the mug shots?

Identified a picture.. they'r gonna bring the man in for a positive ID.

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
That is great news Samia. I shall make an appointment at the local hospital so he can have his legs put into plaster shall I?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com