EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Cheapest Hotel per night in ALEX'ADER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheapest Hotel per night in ALEX'ADER
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
can any one reccommend the cheapest hotel per night staying in betweeen the summer months May- August

for say a month? only for one person, cheap, basic, no sea view or extra luxury needed.
just a cheap shelter for some nights...
preferably near the citiy roushy, geellln, miami, etc etc...

thx all

please provide phone number

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r pple here only from sharm and hurghada...

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi,

There is 2 hotels in Manshia Holiday, and Marhabah both are like 40 pounds with breakfast, the rooms have private shower, wc, phone, fan, and color tv, they clean your room everyday. I used to go there as I just need it for 1-2 nights and take a shower

Karim

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hi

thnx karim

40 EGP???
that sound cheaper than an apartment
about 1120 EGP for one month

do have thier addresss/website/phone#

or how far r they from roushdi?

thx

egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may peace and mercy from GOD be with you or as we saying in arabic alslam alikom
there is hotel new capri elmina elshakia st over a big panoramah for alex and sea tel
002 03 4809703 in the same range karim said
but there is some rooms with bath rooms and other not
it is about 2 or 1 star i tried it one when one of tourists be ther and she liked it
especially the panoramah sceen there
it is in raml station and over the sea directly squer of saad zaghloul

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 24 April 2005).]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hi

thank u all for ur help

i did phone them up but found out that they are all they way near eastern harbour, beyond shatby....

that is way to far from Roushdi...

they gave me a phone number for some hotel that is 3* on Aminfiari St, they charge 70 LE!
nway they gave the number for Regent Hotel which is 4* and is on The Cornische....they chare 300 LE ....

it seeems there are not many b&b in alex down town.... i think it will be cheaper renting an apartment!

anyone know any other cheaper place? nearer to rousdhi?

or east of rousdhi??

cheers

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My havenowordsforyou, you may want to check out this page here, it lists quite a few * and ** hotels.
http://www.2travel2egypt.com/directories/hotelsearch.asp?HName=&HRank=-1&Destination=18&zone=-1&status=B&Search=Search¤tSession=1¤tPage=1&Order=Rank%20asc

Phone numbers maybe here (look under Services tab, Alexandria region)
http://www.140online.com

Also, someone on another forum mentioned that a newspaper for rentals is published in Alex., each Monday, and that it is relatively easy to find accommodation even when you are there already.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member

nevamind, thank u

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 14 May 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com