EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Car + Driver = LE50

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Car + Driver = LE50
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy who owns a Fiat Uno, Model 1999, can drive you wherever you want all day (max. 8 hours) for LE50 + PETROL on you.

He can also drive you to and from other cities, but you need to make a new agreement with him. He's extremely flexible.

If interested call him on 010 410 7073. His name's Saeed

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do u think it is worth phoning him to ask hime if he can:

pick me up from ALY airport in alex, i have no idea where or what is the full name of this one, [do u think he know wat it is if i say come to ALY aiport]

and take me to down town like roushdi or sumwhere there?

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this a de-ja-vex [ did i speel it right day-ja-voo ]

i am sure some one poseted that Q. and i sed the same thing..

maybe i thoguht i did , but didnt....

look forward to some replies

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kkkaaa, I'm sure he won't mind as long as you agree with him on everything. Like I said before, he's really flexible.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
ok

but do u knw where airpot ALY is???
n how far it from roushdi?
or the Corniche?

SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry kkkaaa, I don't know where that aiport is.

Perhaps one of our ES members living in Alex could help you out with that one.

Laura, where are you?

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
simple person,,,

this is ur seceond post abt this guy?

r u his agent?
or perpha u get commsion for each customer u refer ...

i neva knew egyptian do that sort of business..

i shud have thought sumthing likw that..

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by EFLVirgo (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
simple person,,,

i neva knew egyptian do that sort of business..

i shud have thought sumthing likw that..

kkkaaa, if you read what I posted before you'd notice that I said I'm doing it as a kind of favour for the guy coz he's not an internet user and pays a fortune to put an ad in the newspaper.

He's already making such little money, so what kind of commission would I be making out of him?

The world is full of good. Just look around you and you'll see it.

I guess you 'never knew Egyptians' liked to help people in need in any way they can. I suppose that's something you're not familiar with.

That's the beauty of Egypt, man.

[This message has been edited by SimplyMe (edited 08 May 2005).]

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
well virgo,

i dont know wat was so horrible just asking if she was an agent or sumthing?

wat wrong wid pple, the slightest comment someone makes someone go off the rail...

1stly i neva knew she was even egyptian
i didnt know he was handicapped
i neva knew he was making such a low income...

at 1st i thought that it was only those forign non-egyptian that ust likes to make a big fuss of little matter....

and simplyme, no need to call pple names like "wacko" for no reason...

have a little respect at least..ur just making egyptian look like a low-life like the rest of us in this community.....

kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't wanna know anything about this guy who makes this trip i just wanna know in which place he do his buesiness..if in Hurghada i promise i can send him a lot of passengers that he can do with less time driving the same ammount..i will be in touch so soon

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon u people, kkkaa meant really well..She obviously hasn't been long enough in egypt.. It is clearly a harmless remark since she herself was interested in hiring the guy at first..
Egypt has too many agents trying to get commission off anything that comes their way, that it's hard to notice the 'normal' people who 'just want to help'..i think agents r richer than most of us think! Somehow, they never look rich..

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemonspice, I agree with you on that, but doubting people's good intentions will just stop people from bothering to help others. If you go the extra mile to help someone and then someone accuses you of making money out of it, you could just decide to stop helping.

I can't imagine what the world would be like if people stopped helping eachother.

SimplyMe, Saed has told me about you and how kind you are, so please don't let anyone discourage you from helping others. He really appreciates what you're doing for him. Keep posting ads for him. Don't give up.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hmmm

people who intentions r true in doind good
nothing will stop them
not even pple "accusing" them
[so ur post was just a waste..sorry to say that]

and even if they were that good
they wont snap at someone just for mistakingly saying sumthing wroong

say alot abt "goood" people....

hmmmm

an thos people "who just give up or stop" just comes to show that they dont do it for the sake of goodnesss....rather than showing off........

quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
Lemonspice, I agree with you on that, but doubting people's good intentions will just stop people from bothering to help others. If you go the extra mile to help someone and then someone accuses you of making money out of it, you could just decide to stop helping.

I can't imagine what the world would be like if people stopped helping eachother.

SimplyMe, Saed has told me about you and how kind you are, so please don't let anyone discourage you from helping others. He really appreciates what you're doing for him. Keep posting ads for him. Don't give up.

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 08 May 2005).]

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 08 May 2005).]

Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 37 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 37 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I was just wondering is it still 50 LE to have this taxi driver for a whole day?

need answer fast, thanks in advance

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Hi Sara, It's 50 + petrol, which is normally 10 if it's in Cairo.
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks eflvirgo, how do I get in touch with him? is he available in the end of july?
btw, how are you doing? have you moved to england yet?

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Om Gabriel
Member # 6570

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Om Gabriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Guys is that number still work??
I need to call him very soon!!
I need to arrange him to come to the airport and stuff like that.
Plz give me areply as soon as poss.

SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Yep, Seren. His number's still the same.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com