EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Warning Girls From Europa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warning Girls From Europa
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

̣
Sorry girls or women from abroad..it is so real what you are doing here in Hurghada..Sharm elshikh,,ore any other place in red sea i live there and had allready my own experience,i had my own girlfriend from germany and everything was so perfect till she went back home ,,everything was real and true,,or so i thought till she went back home..and she said tut mir leid das war stuck urlaub fuer mich that means it was just a pice of holiday for her...later on i found all boys here are working to get money and a girlfriend for a couble of days..when you wanna blame then it should be for yourselves..how could you belive that a guy like you hade is only borne when he mit you if you think a little bit do you think that before he met you he was just playing cards and had a thick glass on his eyes till you let him see that the girlfriend he allways was dreaming of her has just arrived ? Do you think that you are the firist and last..ok if you do..what is your reason ? you are the best..if you found it good with this man and you can't forget then you have to think in other way...he can forget or even he had only nice nights however it contains from details..he will do it again and again,only because it got to be usual life for him and compairing with the others..look once in mobile of your holiday-boyfriend... see how many girls names he got..how many sms he keeps...a man who is just born when he met you is so hard to find and most of them getting masrried with an egyptian...many of this are doing a lot of relationships with a lot of girls..make money then go back home and get an egyptian girl to marry...wake up and come enjoy our sun ,, sea ,, and culture ,,but ceepaway of this experience..and if you do..then plame only yourself and don't put them in black list cause they won't belive it's black list they will be more proud of thenselves..
Saad 9 years hurghada ichbinda732000@yahoo.com

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with what you say kokokoas it goes on all over the world in the tourist destinations. But how about a little more honesty on both sides and then nobody would feel any need for black lists.
The lies and the cheating to get money
or sex are at the heart of the problem.
Why don't you guys just have open and honest relationships and know when it is time to say goodbye.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, kokokoas, but have you also noticed that most of men at one point in their busy life overwhelmed with all kinds of women, seem to "run into" EXACTLY a girl "born for them", or they feel like they were born for her, and from that day, mysteriously, they do not want be with any other woman but her any more, ever. And sometimes she is egyptian, and sometimes she is not. Still leaves me baffled, how it happens...

Love!!! :)

(Am like the "good" kind off virus sent out to find bad viruses and eliminate their power :) but in the end causing just as much congestion :))))

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kokokoas,as for me personally,dont be sorry,im not from the one`s included in ur list,and i definately do not feel like u have to petty me,hahaha!
I dont know about the others,but im happy that my relation is from the successful one`s,thx God!
I am the one who really sorry for your bad and sad experience with ur german girl,but thats the life!The guys who cheated and lied really deserved averyone of them to have one like ur german pretty woman,lolll
By this way they will fully deserve each other,i think that would be wonderful future,and by the same way noone wont suffer! lol
If we blame by this rediculous way,will be such a stupid act,the foreign gals must blame the egyptians the opposite,its so funny and sad!
There are people for everything!There are egyptian cheaters and liers as in any other nation,its our problem if we believe that before we checked by ourselves,i exclude myself,as i never had such experience!
As i said,i was blessed to meet decent egyptian man who loves me as much as i do!
But for those who did not have this luck,i can surely say not all egyptian man are same!I know many so nice and decent guys who deserve any nice and sweet trusting girl from these who were cheated,that im sorry for that they were tricked!But maybe this helped them to open their eyes and for their goodness be more careful for future!
And kokokoas,from the tipe that u express,the guys like that looking really idiotically,with not that much brain in the heads and mind away from the place it should be,we have thousands here,if i wanted to have "macho man"i would find the idiot here,not to gave my money for some darkskinned,cheating jerk,i can find the same here in thousands!
So we are not all going there for the mucho "intelligent gentleman"!There are many gals like yours weho go there to have fun with them,but this site shws that the most are de cent girls and women really in love with the jacomo`s the lovers!lol
Whatever guys,have fun and wish u all luck in everything but mostly in love,coz this is the most important thing !
Piece!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These blacklists are so helpful. So are the various photos of 'sugar mamas' with their 'youthly investments', moreso when they do an instant revert.

I can't tell you how much satisfaction and instaneous coopration I get when I forward an webpage or 'couples' photos from these egy boards. I kept a specific 'couples' photo in the refridgerator for weeks as a motivation to get him to pay for groceries. When have less arguements and he is far more stronger in his deen since I have shared so many of the 'positive' cross cultural stories from these egy boards. He certainly doesn't want to reproduce the patheticness that is captured by these women.

I can't thank these women enough.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob Shneider (sp?) is doing a sequal to 'Duece Bigelow, male gigelo' in a European setting.

I wonder what Rob would do with a Red Sea resort setting? I think it would be really cool and very funny.

And the Sinai area including the Red Sea has lots of Israeli tourists. Why isn't there any Israeli older women having the same issues? Why isn't there any Yiddish sugar mamas?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Rob Shneider (sp?) is doing a sequal to 'Duece Bigelow, male gigelo' in a European setting.

Oh, Rob Schneider will return as "Deuce Bigalow"????? To think about that surely makes my morning even sweeter. Both my kids and I (of course ) love his movies, have you ever seen "The Animal" where animal part get into him implanted and then he is behaving like them? I watched it a million times and know all the words by heart. Wonderful!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be going off with my family in 8 weeks again to our yearly vacation to Hurghada. And surely the free display by many foreign women in this kind of setting will be disgraceful and make me upset. Think about how Egyptian families must feel trying to enjoy the beach next to women wearing almost nothing and showing off their bare breasts. But I am also angry about the managment of the hotels and the government in general. They could do way more to protect their culture and values but obviously money doesn't stink.......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Think about how Egyptian families must feel trying to enjoy the beach next to women wearing almost nothing and showing off their bare breasts.

Ya Tiger.... you obviously haven't been to Hurghada for a while.. the latest thing is huge fat cellulitey asses in THONGS!!!
Yeeeeeuk...GROSS!!! And...I can't imagine these women actually think they look attractive... most of them look like a pig from behind!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I wonder what Rob would do with a Red Sea resort setting? I think it would be really cool and very funny.

And the Sinai area including the Red Sea has lots of Israeli tourists. Why isn't there any Israeli older women having the same issues? Why isn't there any Yiddish sugar mamas?

Have to agree with you S if they set the film in a Red sea resort it would be very funny and maybe just what everyone needs to wake up to these dam silly situations. Somehow though I don't think they would ever get permission.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Tiger.... you obviously haven't been to Hurghada for a while.. the latest thing is huge fat cellulitey asses in THONGS!!!
Yeeeeeuk...GROSS!!! And...I can't imagine these women actually think they look attractive... most of them look like a pig from behind!!

We have a new treatment in Sharm for the cellulite... the women climb up to top of water slide in thong ..even more of a sight at that height...YUK....and then they come down giving full friction treatment to affected parts. If they do it 10 times everyday cellulite is cured by end of the week.

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Think about how Egyptian families must feel trying to enjoy the beach next to women wearing almost nothing and showing off their bare breasts. But I am also angry about the managment of the hotels and the government in general. They could do way more to protect their culture

Errr... emmmm... I am maybe totally disilluminated in this question but wasn't bare breasts something like normal Egyptian daywear for women (or even deities?) in somewhere -3000 B.C.??? Because the cultures that followed are essentially imported, aren't they. And isn't nakedness almost more a problem of American culture and Americans?? You even force men wear long trousers to the beach there.

And I am totally disappointed with all gods who create improperly equipped beings in the first hand and then go denouncing them and demanding they cover up or wrap&hide??? Is god then ashamed of his own creation??? I think naked human is quite beautiful (if it is a beautiful human). And the question of lust could probably be solved the way it has been solved (even dissolved: you really need to BEG men here notice there is a woman around) up north here--if you abolish restrictions from the way of your poor male beings who are now forced to engage in all kinds of ungodly procedures in the best traditions of "American Pie"...
http://www.mymovies.net/player/play.asp?TRID=182|183&filmid=182&sec=trailers

... just to be able to satisfy their normal natural urges this same god must have equipped them with.

Folks, I'd not take this injustice! especially because us, women, have to suffer from it. Though there are some sweet sides too, like this feeling of a 34000LE diamond in a shop window you get when walking around--they may oggle, if wish... (it enlivens the blood circulation which is essentially good because improves also blood-supply for the brain which may result in better or worse ideas) but that's about it.
Love!!!

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 28 April 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
We have a new treatment in Sharm for the cellulite... the women climb up to top of water slide in thong ..even more of a sight at that height...YUK....and then they come down giving full friction treatment to affected parts. If they do it 10 times everyday cellulite is cured by end of the week.

Uuuurrgh... Penny.... sounds downright unhygienic to me!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why isn't there any Yiddish sugar mamas?

They would rather eat their thumbs than spend ANY money on ANYTHING....

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Uuuurrgh... Penny.... sounds downright unhygienic to me!!!

Sure is, but at the same time it gives a TRUE MEANING to the good ole weight loss expression: 'shedding off some pounds'.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
They would rather eat their thumbs than spend ANY money on ANYTHING....

That sounds pretty anti-semetic.

From my experience, Jewish older women spoil the living hell out of their grandchildren. My familys is so damn cheap on children it gets the school socail worker involved.

I can clearly remember that a kid in my neighborhood had an atari in their home and his grandma's house next door within 2 weeks of atari coming onto the market. I didn't touch a video game for 2 years after their introduction.

Yup Jewish kids had it lucky. His grandmother will wear the same 5 house dresses for a decade, but her grandchildren are dressed to the nines.

I think it was their Arab roots. Honkies have a tendancy to be so damn 'tough love', conditional love and so forth.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Have to agree with you S if they set the film in a Red sea resort it would be very funny and maybe just what everyone needs to wake up to these dam silly situations. Somehow though I don't think they would ever get permission.

There was a film a little while ago called 'Hustlers'. With all the favorite actors of today. Somehow it showed Egyptian men as innocent and the only person to spend time in prison was a Egyptian Christian women for drug dealing, her mother was a 'Madame'. French woman in her 50's had a child with a young man not yet 19 and she dumped the baby off with a wanna be screen writter and never came back. From there it only gets worse. A kidnapping scene of a gay German man, which is made to look like a big deal but once the idiot 'hustler' kills him he is treated gently by the authorities, kinda glamorizes the whole thing. The entire group of 'hustlers' wanted to write, produce, and act in a action 'Rambo' film and get spotted by Hollywood. Somehow, western evil influences was at the root of whatever bad happened. Can anyone imagine a Qutbee writting these screenplays?

Yes it would be okay as long as it leads to certain characterizations. Somehow I think the only way a gigilo of the red sea could be seen in true light if he wasn't Muslim.

And I have seen about 6 or 8 other films that touch this phenomenom, always the Egyptian Muslim male is innocent and the foreign woman is corrupting him. Same old, Same old. Why does ART even put subtitles on this films?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That sounds pretty anti-semetic.

It is.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

It is.

What country are you from originally?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

From my experience, Jewish older women spoil the living hell out of their grandchildren.

I am certain they do. But have you ever seen them discreetly passing some lunch to their spoiled grandkid's schoolmate who has not seen a fruit in days but does not attend Saturday Hebrew classes and maybe even is, God forbid, 'colored'?

I do not mean to generalize, but some ethnic groups are just more 'likable' than others...

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

It is.

Poland, and I am also half-Jewish (according to my cousin).

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I am certain they do. But have you ever seen them discreetly passing some lunch to their spoiled grandkid's schoolmate who has not seen a fruit in days but does not attend Saturday Hebrew classes and maybe even is, God forbid, 'colored'?

I do not mean to generalize, but some ethnic groups are just more 'likable' than others...

No I have never seen that.

If you look at newspaper accounts and film footage you will see that the only 'white' guys around Martin Luther King Jr. were Jews.

In my neighborhood half the kids had one Jewish parent. If I konked myself while practicing figure skating at the local park/outdoor rink Noah's mother was the first one there with a first aid kit and blanket. Flashlight checking out my pupils and such. My mother's a nurse and if I ever got hurt it was her perogative that I must have done something to deserve it. Noah's mother was a Orthodox Christian married to a Palestinian Jew. Both fled after the 1967 war, somehow inter-faith villages became the foremost target of Sharon's air raids.

I cannot imagine how someone could hate someone for their skin color or faith. I am truly hurt. I am so fortunate to grow up under different circumstances than you. God must love me after all.

Lets put it this way. I never ever saw Poland from this light.

Maybe Hertzel had a point.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 28 April 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Poland, and I am also half-Jewish (according to my cousin).

Hitler's paternal grandparents were reportedly Jewish.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hitler's paternal grandparents were reportedly Jewish.

There is a long way from lack of warm feelings to gas chambers.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe Hertzel had a point.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 28 April 2005).]

He sure did... are you a fan of Zion?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
He sure did... are you a fan of Zion?

No, I think the kingdome of Zion is etheral, if it exists at all. Probably something that came about wandering in the desert for 40 years worshipping a golden calf and all.

If I was a fan of Zion I wouldn't be married to a Muslim, nor would I have learned anything of the suffering my neighbors parents went through.

You can admire Judiasm without being a murderer or can't you see around that.

kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia and Tigerlily
Sure you know Ramadan..what do you think with 3 women between 30 and 45 waking in the middle of street at day time wearing almost nothing and having in their hands botels of beer? I could understand it if they are laying on the beach..but in street..what could government do...you know that if you kiss your own wife in street you can be arrested? and something like this can't be stopped...we respect tourist in our country..but people don't accept this things!..by the way ..sure you know from which country they come from..
i also disagree to see somthing like this on the beach as what you said Tigerlily..but i try to enjoy sun and sea and ignore what could waste this vew
marhaban bekol el deiouf

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, I think the kingdome of Zion is etheral, if it exists at all. Probably something that came about wandering in the desert for 40 years worshipping a golden calf and all.

If I was a fan of Zion I wouldn't be married to a Muslim, nor would I have learned anything of the suffering my neighbors parents went through.

You can admire Judiasm without being a murderer or can't you see around that.

True. In all, I love to see the warmth in you, Sono. I really do.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
True. In all, I love to see the warmth in you, Sono. I really do.

Yet you love to hate Jews.

I don't get it doesn't recent history reveal anything to you?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Sono, hating is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. I do not hate, I am just observing. There must be a reason that this particular group of people is the most disliked by almost everybody. I am just trying to figure out why, but only when I have completely nothing better to do which is hardly ever anyway. I am a peace lover and do not support the idea od perishing together as fools: if nothing better it simply ain't worth it.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kokokoas:
Hi Samia and Tigerlily
Sure you know Ramadan..what do you think with 3 women between 30 and 45 waking in the middle of street at day time wearing almost nothing and having in their hands botels of beer? I could understand it if they are laying on the beach..but in street..what could government do...you know that if you kiss your own wife in street you can be arrested? and something like this can't be stopped...we respect tourist in our country..but people don't accept this things!..by the way ..sure you know from which country they come from..
i also disagree to see somthing like this on the beach as what you said Tigerlily..but i try to enjoy sun and sea and ignore what could waste this vew
marhaban bekol el deiouf

kokokoas the fact is they are just 'tourists'and don't know any better. Hurgadah, Sharm etc are just another destination to them. They see it as the same as any other European destination where such behaviour is normal. They are there for the sunshine and a holiday and that is all, they are not interested in the culture or the religion. If the goverment of Egypt wants the income from the tourist and are not willing to educate or enforce it's own laws then this is what you have to accept.

I do think that beer and wine being easily available in shops is a great worry. The damage done to many european tourist destinations by the youth drinking culture could so easily happen in the Red Sea resorts as alchol becomes more freely available.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I do think that beer and wine being easily available in shops is a great worry. The damage done to many european tourist destinations by the youth drinking culture could so easily happen in the Red Sea resorts as alchol becomes more freely available.

Take my neighborhood for example. Once a nice quiet stand off from downtown. A Gay ghetto, mostly colleged educated professionals who enjoyed urbane pleasures in a respectable, cultured atmosphere.

Now the bars close just one hour later at 2am. Our neighborhood has been overun with breeders. Yes I am a breeder, but conscientious to know that these neighborhood's ph balance is forever destroyed. Many of my newer neighbors are just out of college or still in college and are living out of their parent's pocketbooks, so they can go out drinking 4 nights a week. And they bring their friends home in packs of 4-7 people, all drunk, talking or shouting on the top of their lungs not caring if its 3 or 4am and people need to get up in 2 hours for work.

Worst yet is the college educated female breeder who didn't snag a husband in college. She is broken, bruised, and debilitated. All of her former classmates and girlfriends are married and starting families, she herself feels unloved and like a failure. So it really doesn't matter to her whether she has work the next day or not, she out on the prowl for easy sex or somewhat seriously trying to rope in a husband. I have a neighbor, still just an acquaintance and a confirmed bachelorette for the time being. She will reaffirm my hypothesis about these failed breeder chicks. They hang on every single or married man in these bars in order to bring home a warm body. If she fails she is blubbering and crying all the way home, swearing, cursing and complaining on her cell phone. Once in a while I can hear their mother's on the cell's speakerphone, "No one wants to marry a bar-fly, have you stopped to think that being a slut might ruin your chances of finding a husband? Whats wrong with meeting a man at the laundromat or grocery store?"

Speakerphone on cell phones allow the most pathetic of drunks to share just how not to call someone in the wee hours of the morning.

Thank God the family gene for alcohlism skipped me. And from reading these egy boards, I really think alcohol should be restricted in touristy areas. I think it should be restricted in my own hometown.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com