EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hotels in hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hotels in hurghada
bren
Member # 7422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the best place to stay in Hurghada?
Wanted somewhere near enough to the town of Hurghada but most hotels seem to be very far out.

Anyone been to the Hurghada Mariott beach resort??

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marriott is off the beaten track.. behind the bus route...very nice hotel.. and serve SUPERB breakfast!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Sea Gull is very central, *****, and people who've stayed there, all-inclusive, have been satisfied. Immediately next door should be Moon Valley, a *** establishment but family-owned and also people were satisfied, also it has a German owned I believe diving centre on its grounds, moved there some time ago, and they don't stay near crap hotels, I think? I mean hotel may be cheap but the atmosphere should be kind of positive???

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Seagull has just expanded... I work in the dive centre in there... beach tends to get crowded.. but yes.. very central and not a bad hotel...but loads of Russians staying there!!
Moon Valley is a bit further along...not particularly nice in my opinion... yes there is a dive centre there also....again, small beach, and not very nice!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deary samia
good day
how much per night Seagull for egyptian?
pls send me tel number of seagull
wait u e-mail mine is miasolimane@yahoo.com
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Yes Seagull has just expanded... I work in the dive centre in there... beach tends to get crowded.. but yes.. very central and not a bad hotel...but loads of Russians staying there!!
Moon Valley is a bit further along...not particularly nice in my opinion... yes there is a dive centre there also....again, small beach, and not very nice!

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to step in for Samia again but happen to be idle here.

You'll find seagull here: http://www.hurghadaseagull.com/englishindex.html

a good website for looking up where hotels are located is www.sinaidivers.com
it covers Hurghada as well, choose it from the dropdown menu above and then choose hotels on the left. a map will appear and tiny red dots will appear for every hotel that you choose from the list that will appear on the right.

P.S. The correct spelling I believe is "dReary" Samia, right? :D

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 28 April 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

P.S. The correct spelling I believe is "dReary" Samia, right?

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 28 April 2005).][/B]

Am I?????

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com