EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Creatine in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creatine in Cairo
superman45
Member # 7311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all you weight lifters out there that use Creatine, have you been able to find it in Cairo?

Thanks.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superman might not be so super without it???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by superman45:
For all you weight lifters out there that use Creatine, have you been able to find it in Cairo?

Thanks.

I think you can get this in any pharmacy, my boyfriend is a bodybuilder and uses this also. He gets this and q-10 and some other things and i believe he said when i was there that he gets it in the pharmacy

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman45
Member # 7311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
I think you can get this in any pharmacy, my boyfriend is a bodybuilder and uses this also. He gets this and q-10 and some other things and i believe he said when i was there that he gets it in the pharmacy

Thanks!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by superman45:
[B]For all you weight lifters out there that use Creatine, have you been able to find it in Cairo?

No need for Creatine man. Eat meat to fill up with protine and fooool to forget the pain !

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman45
Member # 7311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Superman might not be so super without it???

Ha! That's good. I set myself up for this one.

superman45
Member # 7311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by salama:

No need for Creatine man. Eat meat to fill up with protine and fooool to forget the pain !

With the amount of chicken I've been eating, I think I'm endangering the species.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com