EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » dream with me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dream with me
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think we know each others just named..what about if we organize meeting in Hurghada or sharm el shikh..any time that a lot of us can meet and talk more free about a lot of subjects we had ..it is a dream but i guess it could be true?
Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreams can come true, I think a group already meet in Hugardah but have never seen anything for Sharm.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we meet every month in Hurghada... date not decided yet for May.. will post as soon as we know!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect...i hope that i could be informed to meet you although i know that i am so new to this web site..just 4 days ago i startet to read and write here
Thanx to be one in your group
i have got many stpries i have seen here in Safaga and Hurghada,,happy to meet all of you so soon
Saad
ichbinda732000@yahoo.com

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not sharing some of your stories here also online? We are listening.......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said before i am new of this site so i don't have an idea how to use this site..so about talking or chat i have no idea wherecould i find thisin here?
i don't even know how to use smilies you always use in messagesyou write..i'm not so na'ive but i really have no idea..but so happy to charing you
Saad

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you post a reply you find on the left side a so called "smilies legend", couple of smilies not much though.

It really depends if people are online right now to respond to your messages but you can always check later on.

If you want to quote the message of a member you just click on the symbol with the red arrow.

If you want to change your message you simply click on symbol with the paper and the pen (I just did it right now). That's why you can read the below :

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 30 April 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A lot of thanx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com