EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » What do you think of Gays in Egypt ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think of Gays in Egypt ?
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boyish beauty comes and goes, like a rivulet that flows.

Women as a placid pool, long is fair if clean and cool.

Yet the running waters shine, in splendor more divine.

So that the fairest woman's grace, fades before a boyish face.

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the same of gays in Egypt, the same as anywhere else in the world...... Live and let live.

BUT I do not like the inference in your poem towards the beauty of young boys. They are as innocent and vunerable as young girls and need our protection until maturity.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boggy,
nice scary poem!
I believe that gay community exist in Egypt like anywhere else & they would be more opened if they have no chains
apllied by the Egyptian government.
Be careful coz egyptian police search for gay ppl & lesbians VERY HARD! They use NET & trap profiles.
I've read a story about a guy who was a student in a famous college in Cairo. He posted a profile in some gay websites (with included his photo on).
Next week the police came for the college & arrested him. Now he exist in jail.

It's the first time for me to know that many famous ppl are gays (the ppl you've mentioned in the other topic)! Wow, huge!
I know many singers, actors & actresses are gay as well. Angelina Jolie said that she enjoy sleep with women too!

I've had some harassment from guys in Cairo & Alex too. Some of them were nice but I didn't give them a face eventually! Thought they could be officers & policemen as well!
Spooky isn't it?
You can be a disguised officer too! Who knows! lol since you have a SERIOUS job!

Ps. I agree with Penny!

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear fellows,

I do refer in my poem to the beauty of the boyish or masculine way of thinking and body structure. I am a guy who was introduced to androphilia or the love of men through loving a specific friend for his brain NOT HIS body. I never got attracted to men before knowing that friend, I always had girlfriends and had sex with lots of them. Yet when I am with that male friend of mine, I do feel something different. I feel that I am interacting with my mental equal. I feel the reciproication of capabilities that lacks in dealing with a feather headed ( alot of them are ) woman. By far, alot of gays in this country are mostly after lust and pleasure. Yet I do confess that much of the fairness and grace of a lasy would fade to nothing by the side of the eloquence and witt of a guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Hunted_Porcelain:
Boggy,
nice scary poem!
I believe that gay community exist in Egypt like anywhere else & they would be more opened if they have no chains
apllied by the Egyptian government.
Be careful coz egyptian police search for gay ppl & lesbians VERY HARD! They use NET & trap profiles.
I've read a story about a guy who was a student in a famous college in Cairo. He posted a profile in some gay websites (with included his photo on).
Next week the police came for the college & arrested him. Now he exist in jail.

It's the first time for me to know that many famous ppl are gays (the ppl you've mentioned in the other topic)! Wow, huge!
I know many singers, actors & actresses are gay as well. Angelina Jolie said that she enjoy sleep with women too!

I've had some harassment from guys in Cairo & Alex too. Some of them were nice but I didn't give them a face eventually! Thought they could be officers & policemen as well!
Spooky isn't it?
You can be a disguised officer too! Who knows! lol since you have a SERIOUS job!

Ps. I agree with Penny!

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can' follow you at all and do not understand why you rubb your "gayism" (is there a word like that?) under our noses here on Egyptsearch. You are not that special by being a homosexual guy, do what you have to do in your private but no matter what - be protected.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rub my homosexuality ( gayism or gayness or gay character ) ???? . I rub nothing pal, I am here to post a note and I am interested in replies. That what they call the freedom of expression which is guaranteed in any online forum. I will stay safe thanks pal.
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I can' follow you at all and do not understand why you rubb your "gayism" (is there a word like that?) under our noses here on Egyptsearch. You are not that special by being a homosexual guy, do what you have to do in your private but no matter what - be protected.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said I was special, and never was I vague or ambigious. My words are clear and my meaning is profound. Re read them up and you shall cherish them , keep me posted

quote:

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is your reply ? no time to rumble ?????????

quote:

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogy:
no time to rumble ?????????

No, but thanks.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masoudsmf
Member # 7550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masoudsmf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey homos listen to this

Hi Guys/Gals,

Good News!!! Have You Heard Of NetBux???

Since april 7th this year, they have about 30,000 of members till date.

Netbux is the greatest new program that pays you to search google:

How it works:- You get paid $0.02 for each unique search you make per day. Maximum up to $0.80 per day or 40 paid searches.

To make things even better:- You get 100% of what your referals make. So if you have 10 referrals making $0.80 per day, you make $8.00 everyday just from referals.THAT MEANS YOU MAKE $240 A MONTH WITHOUT ANY EFFORT. All you have to do is google through their link, very easy to make money.

The above example is just from 10 referrals! What if over time you accumulated 20, 30, 50, 100 or more referals ?

They pay you at the beginning of every month via PayPal once you have reached $50 or more.
http://netbux.org/?r=71476

OR CHECK THIS OUT TOO http://pay-pup.com/?r=47570 another site samething as netbux... so that means twice as much ...

Posts: 5 | From: woadfjld | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hunted_Porcelain
posted 02 May 2005 08:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boggy,
nice scary poem!
apllied by the Egyptian government

I agree totally with this statement. It is very illegal to practice homosexuality in Egypt. In the US are may gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, as well as heterosexuals. Here they are accepted and generally respected by most ppl. We even have company's that will put the same sex partner on the other's insurance policy at work. And many gays are raising children w/o harmful effects. I have personally met and seen children much more loved by their 2 gay parents than by a male and female partner. I am not lesbian or bi-sexual but I think each person should live their life as they see fit as long as no one else is harmed in the process....

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Sin-dee, I don't know what happened but I am not able to quote you. Nevermind, yes you are right by saying everyone should lead the way he/she wants to live but I think its harmful to have a homosexual couple raising kids together. I might be old-fashioned but I believe it might does more harm to those kids than any good. I really want to point out again that I don't have nothing again homosexuals but they are certain rules they need to accept too in life. The original poster stated that women are parasites and he loves to f*** them and surely I don't want to repeat all his disgusting wording on his other thread "Guys in Egypt - just for the cheap low life?". Please see for yourself. This thread is either a total hoax or this person is sincerely disturbed. I am not a psychologist but I would say something went wrong in his childhood, his relationship with his own mother. Geeeez, he got me really upset.
american gal
Member # 7382

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for american gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my students is raised by her two moms who love her as much as the moms and dads of my other students. She's a happy, outgoing, confident, bubbly eight year old. Two moms, two dads, one mom, one dad... who cares? Children of parents of any kind will thrive as long as they are truly loved and nurtured.

quote:
Sin-dee, I don't know what happened but I am not able to quote you. Nevermind, yes you are right by saying everyone should lead the way he/she wants to live but I think its harmful to have a homosexual couple raising kids together. I might be old-fashioned but I believe it might does more harm to those kids than any good. I really want to point out again that I don't have nothing again homosexuals but they are certain rules they need to accept too in life. The original poster stated that women are parasites and he loves to f*** them and surely I don't want to repeat all his disgusting wording on his other thread "Guys in Egypt - just for the cheap low life?". Please see for yourself. This thread is either a total hoax or this person is sincerely disturbed. I am not a psychologist but I would say something went wrong in his childhood, his relationship with his own mother. Geeeez, he got me really upset.

Posts: 44 | From: Massachusetts - U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlilly

I am in total harmony, respect and love with my parents. I am not here to judge you, or to hear you judging me, specially if you dont know me. I dont care if you are upset or not, I dont like he fact that you are guessing about my childhoos specialy if all your guesses are baseless and false. I think you have a problem of self confidence and just cant see that most women were DEPENDENT on men throughout history, just like you are depnedent on your father for support or propbaly your husband. You prove me right by your sorry existance, again dont speak about my parents woman, thats very immoral, childish, and illogical of you to do. Try to argue like a mature cortical being !

quote:

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sin dee

thanks for your sincere reply, I totally agree as I have seen several examples. Yet, I do confess that the presence of both a male and a fmale figure in the childhood of a person are both extremely important. I did study psychology and its a fact that is well proven. thanks again

quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Hunted_Porcelain

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Sin dee

thanks for your sincere reply, I totally agree as I have seen several examples. Yet, I do confess that the presence of both a male and a fmale figure in the childhood of a person are both extremely important. I did study psychology and its a fact that is well proven. thanks again

quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Hunted_Porcelain

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think nothing of gays [meaning I do not normally remember about them or that I should especially think about them, there are i guess millions of more important types of people in the world who deserve to be remembered or cared or thought about?]
BUT i DO think all kinds of horrible things about people who come clog all perfectly normal threads like "Living in Egypt" and "Visiting Egypt" with their personal problem. Wasn't one thread enough for you, Boog?

Overadvertising is the best way to killing popularity and demand and creating resentment. I'm actually doing you a favour by taking pain to say it to you. Behave normally then noone cares about what way your personal sexual urges go (who would even notice?) while if you present yourself as white elephants all over city venue then white elephant treatment you are sure to get.

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Pen Pal

I do not get the full meaning of your words. Iam here to post an opinion and awaut replies. Nothing more, nothing less. Gays are like any humans, nothing more important than them, nothing less important !

quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
I think nothing of gays [meaning I do not normally remember about them or that I should especially think about them, there are i guess millions of more important types of people in the world who deserve to be remembered or cared or thought about?]
BUT i DO think all kinds of horrible things about people who come clog all perfectly normal threads like "Living in Egypt" and "Visiting Egypt" with their personal problem. Wasn't one thread enough for you, Boog?

Overadvertising is the best way to killing popularity and demand and creating resentment. I'm actually doing you a favour by taking pain to say it to you. Behave normally then noone cares about what way your personal sexual urges go (who would even notice?) while if you present yourself as white elephants all over city venue then white elephant treatment you are sure to get.

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 08 May 2005).]

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
What do you guys think of gay relations in Egypt, are they intimate tight ones or lousy sexual ones ??????????
quote:
Originally posted by Boogy:
Boyish beauty comes and goes, like a rivulet that flows.

Women as a placid pool, long is fair if clean and cool.

Yet the running waters shine, in splendor more divine.

So that the fairest woman's grace, fades before a boyish face.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com