EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » LOVE EGYPT... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOVE EGYPT...
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CANADA
LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for pics on Luxor, and it's temples, Shorm, Hurgada, Alexandria and the older cities of Cairo..I'm making a new collection of Photos about Egypt. Anyone??

Posts: 50 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great site that has a lot of nice pics of Egypt http://www.ryan.lelievre.com/picsfromegypt.htm?x=202&y=153
enjoy

LOVE YOU EGYPT!

Posts: 50 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Books that might interest those who care about Egypt:

1- "Ancient Egypt : A Social History"
By B. G. Trigger, B. J. Kemp, D. O'Connor, A. B. Lloyd

2- The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt (Oxford Illustrated Histories)
By Ian Shaw

3- The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
by Richard H. Wilkinson

Still in the process of looking around. Anyone else has something to share in that regard ??

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancient history. Study book for the 5th form of elementary school. (in Estonian)

and this one also looks pretty cool (click to enlarge): http://us.dk.com/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,11_0756605784,00.html#

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 09 May 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Let the dogs bark..until they get leached.

Anyone has nice pics of the following:

Luxor-Shorm- Hurgada- Alexandria and the older cities of Cairo.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lauriejohnston:
[B]Let the dogs bark..until they get leached.

Anyone has nice pics of the following:

Luxor-Shorm- Hurgada- Alexandria and the older cities of Cairo.

Laurie, my dearest

You are very welcome in my country.

Please remember that most these creatures are NOT Egyptians.

Come and see me next time. Dina

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thnx a lot my dear Dina.Of course they are NOT Egyptians..those are for sure Anti-Egyptians,but that only shows how Egypt had sat the bar too high for others. all what they is to bark at the beauty of Egypt instead of trying to do something useful to their countries.

There is a famous saying in my country that says "Only fruitful trees get hurled by stones"

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
I can see that nevermind had erased/edited most if not all of her postings on that thread on May 8th as shown.

Very weird what people do sometimes!!!
If you originally think what you have posted was wrong why did you post it from the start?????!!!.Or do you think you went too far insulting Egypt and Egyptians and you're taking it all back now ....!!!
What was your goal from the start to kill the thread???
Or are afraid of being banned right now for aggrevating new comers to the board ???
It's okay to be afraid...and feel sorry btw.

and what do you mean by editing all your posts to "enough is enough" ????
you make an absolute no sense in the course
of discussion about Egypt!!!!!!

Dear Neal and Sammy,
kindly, if possible please erase all unrelated material posted on that thread ..
Since they are starting to take what they wrote back ..now their edits seem to make no sense or harmony with the original topic.

Regards,
Laurie

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I erased my posts because they have no historic value and because they already served their purpose

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 10 May 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but i cant help imagining lauriejohnston walking around in cheerleading clothes with her pom poms saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EGYPT!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so confused!
What did Laurie say/do to make nevermind
see her as a hypocrite? Anyone know?
I would read previous posts but wallahi I am
too lazy!

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by lauriejohnston (edited 10 May 2005).]

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
sorry but i cant help imagining lauriejohnston walking around in cheerleading clothes with her pom poms saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EGYPT!

Ha Ha..

How funny Serendipity's imagination is ?!!...
Keep enternaining us ...board members need that to refresh after reading nevermind's lame boring posts...

...oh..yeah..sorry I can't stop imagining you in a clown outfit in one of those karoeke shows...trying desperately to make people laugh on your incredible imagination..

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
I am so confused!
see her as a hypocrite? Anyone know?
I would read previous posts but wallahi I am
too lazy!

Don't worry about it nooralhaq....

That's what usually happens to her when she takes her night pills..but tomorrow she'll come back edit what she wrote and type "enough is enough"..instead..looooooooooooooooooooool

I have to admit although her posts on that thread are lame and boring ..they give me a good laugh ..

can't wait for tomorrow's "enough is enough" neva....come on thrill us with your new exciting posts...hahahaa.....
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

the great thing about your posts is that the surprise factor they burry and new stuff everyday...

......okay enough....I'm gonna die laughin here.....
hahahahahahahahahahahah.............................

nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
I am so confused!
see her as a hypocrite?

Thanks, Noor. I was thinking I should do the inventory but am also kind of lazy. Anyway, am also altruistic so, if nice people here ask…

..the person who pretended to say in his first post:
Egyptians are so warm welcoming..natural..funny..they smile a lot and always say Hi ..and never hesitate to ask if we need help or directions..

..then continued saying:
Get a life!
where are you from anyways??
Then:
I really would like to know why the topic I've started here /…/ ain't that topic specifically worth discussing
Then:
intruders
your silly nickname
wasn't originated to be discussed with people like yourself
who asked you what you think of me
your cheap meaningless words
your manipulative stupid jerk ways
I don't care what you think
WHAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU THINK IS ..WORTHLESS TO ME..
sick people like you
pathetic
repulsive
twin freagin brothers...sisters...friends...a mix...holly cow I don't know what your gender is....
pathetic ,anti-social ,attention seeker and dellusional type of personnality
your trashy post
envious people like yourself
Then:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
im a guy not a girl

Yeah ????????
and who cares?
Then:
losers
life is a big Psychiatric Hospital.."...but who could ever have known two of it's most wanted are on the loose on chat forums
Then:
Let the dogs bark
lame boring posts
[end of transcription]

…quite some, right?! Now what kind of person would first have an ego burst over no one noticing his topic? then declare: “and who cares” about other people?? And just count the number of negative adjectives! Or rather – don’t. Spare yourself. You can just as well decide by geometrically comparing the extent of positive and negative.

BTW is it a SHE? Must be the evolutionary outcome of feminism. I thought it was a he…

If hypocrite is not 100% matching please native speakers come out with a better term for the above illustrated double behaviour.
Anyway, am starting to be a bit fond of him (her?) actually, for all that time. Like the little prince and his rose you know--you water and weed, water and weed... and end up loving him

nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
walking around in cheerleading clothes with her pom poms saying GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EGYPT! :D

Heh, you never know Seren, pom poms might actually work on the market where he (she?) comes from :) people there have a life-long habit of getting valuable information from people with pom poms

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Thanks, Noor. I was thinking I should do the inventory but am also kind of lazy. Anyway, am also altruistic so, if nice people here ask…

..the person who pretended to say in his first post:
Egyptians are so warm welcoming..natural..funny..they smile a lot and always say Hi ..and never hesitate to ask if we need help or directions..

..then continued saying:
Get a life!
where are you from anyways??
Then:
I really would like to know why the topic I've started here /…/ ain't that topic specifically worth discussing
Then:
intruders
your silly nickname
wasn't originated to be discussed with people like yourself
who asked you what you think of me
your cheap meaningless words
your manipulative stupid jerk ways
I don't care what you think
WHAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU THINK IS ..WORTHLESS TO ME..
sick people like you
pathetic
repulsive
twin freagin brothers...sisters...friends...a mix...holly cow I don't know what your gender is....
pathetic ,anti-social ,attention seeker and dellusional type of personnality
your trashy post
envious people like yourself
Then:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
im a guy not a girl

Yeah ????????
and who cares?
Then:
losers
life is a big Psychiatric Hospital.."...but who could ever have known two of it's most wanted are on the loose on chat forums
Then:
Let the dogs bark
lame boring posts
[end of transcription]

…quite some, right?! Now what kind of person would first have an ego burst over no one noticing his topic? then declare: “and who cares” about other people?? And just count the number of negative adjectives! Or rather – don’t. Spare yourself. You can just as well decide by geometrically comparing the extent of positive and negative.

BTW is it a SHE? Must be the evolutionary outcome of feminism. I thought it was a he…

If hypocrite is not 100% matching please native speakers come out with a better term for the above illustrated double behaviour.
Anyway, am starting to be a bit fond of him (her?) actually, for all that time. Like the little prince and his rose you know--you water and weed, water and weed... and end up loving him

Well, humm ok. I am American, native English speaker, and I see from above I think she is Canadian, which means she HATES ME! hehehe just kidding Laurie.

Actually, don't worry about what she says. It is our natural way of defending ourselves. You must understand that here attacks are much more personal on a woman than they might be where you're from, so we have to expect the unexpected.

I'm sure Laurie is a nice girl and doesn't really mean what she said.
Let's all kiss and make up and be friends, yes?

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 10 May 2005).]

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey neva.....your meal is ready right there in the corner...now remember the door is opened cause I don't want poop on the floor again..last time the forum stincked...
no more whinning...or else no more treats for yo...
this time I'm keeping all the fans on...

and no more fighting with the neighbours cats..

oh...oooops ...don't do freaks hon

nevermind
Member # 6674

The tendency to defend by attacking is exactly what worries me about the Americas. But I can kiss (but it's a she?? because my boyfriend is v. culturally correctly jealous)
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:

Well, humm ok. I am American, native English speaker, and I see from above I think she is Canadian, which means she HATES ME! hehehe just kidding Laurie.

Actually, don't worry about what she says. It is our natural way of defending ourselves. You must understand that here attacks are much more personal on a woman than they might be where you're from, so we have to expect the unexpected.

I'm sure Laurie is a nice girl and doesn't really mean what she said.
Let's all kiss and make up and be friends, yes?

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 10 May 2005).]

Yup ..Canadian..and I love everyone..all nationalites..I love Americans too, but I don't like freaks ..
every word I replied with to neva attacks on me ...I meant it nooralhaaq..
But you got my attention on something here...why would she/he/?? attack women..
is she/he/?? one of those anti-women groups ...cultures ...??????

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
The tendency to defend by attacking is exactly what worries me about the Americas. But I can kiss (but it's a she?? because my boyfriend is v. culturally correctly jealous)

Aren't you sweet?
Yes it is in our blood, and it's more of a Western thing even though Canadians don't like to admit it. You find it among English and German women as well.
Take care.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lauriejohnston:

Yup ..Canadian..and I love everyone..all nationalites..I love Americans too, but I don't like freaks ..
every word I replied with to neva attacks on me ...I meant it nooralhaaq..
But you got my attention on something here...why would she/he/?? attack women..
is she/he/?? one of those anti-women groups ...cultures ...??????

Well, let's be honest, even from attacks on all sides, it's only typed out words and really how much could it hurt?

wait, I take that back, I have been attacked on this forum and the next day I felt totally deflated. I was kicking rocks in the dirt with my hands in my pockets & wiping tears my eyes, just picture it!

So, if I can suck it up so can ya'll. (that means you all *wink wink*).
By the way, we love Canadians, too. Happy to have you on here Laurie.
Take care.

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
commmmmmmmmmme on now...bf ...hahahahahahahha....yeah right!!!

one of those Mr.Green Umbrella...OR E.T'S TYPE OF CREATURES:
MARS CALLIN ...
"WE COME IN PEACE...WE HAVE FREAKY GF'S IN PEACE..WE DON'T HATE HUMAN RACE.."

nevermind
Member # 6674

You came quite close, dear laurie. I am anti-bitch, to put it more precisely.
Noor, they are quite as common where I come from .

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, let's be honest, even from attacks on all sides, it's only typed out words and really how much could it hurt?

wait, I take that back, I have been attacked on this forum and the next day I felt totally deflated. I was kicking rocks in the dirt with my hands in my pockets & wiping tears my eyes, just picture it!

So, if I can suck it up so can ya'll. (that means you all *wink wink*).
By the way, we love Canadians, too. Happy to have you on here Laurie.
Take care.

Happy to have you too nooralhaq..!
noh..serious...I love Americans...(not I love Americans,(too))

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
You came quite close, dear laurie. I am anti-bitch, to put it more precisely.
Noor, they are quite as common where I come from .

yeah bitches are very common where you come from..that shows..no need to explain more.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
here we go again!!!

nevermind
Member # 6674

Too late, laurie. I already love you and love, as you know, is blind...

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Time to take the garbage out.
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
GUYS,
I want to congratulate all egyptians on having such a cool great nice and beautiful country..I've back home from my trip to few countries in your region I first went to Lebanon,Syria,and it wasn't too bad.
Then finally I stepped into the most overwhelming place I have ever been to EGYPT..YOU EGYPTIANS ROCK ROCK ROCK..I LOVED EGYPT ..am a Canadian..I only saw Egypt before in discovery channel and few other programms but to see it for real...that's what took my breath away as well as my family..my little josh cried on the night of leaving Egypt and I promised we're back next year for sure...now I gotta save for that... )
You guys have the incredible Nile..Luxor Aaswan..shorm sheik..Hurgada...all that together in one country ..all that beside the incredible monuments ...pyramids..Sphinx
I took some photographs and some videos but thats nothing like being actually there seeing all that charm in one place..

I have to finally add that Egyptians are so warm welcoming..natural..funny..they smile a lot and always say Hi ..and never hesitate to ask if we need help or directions..
LOVE YOU EGYPT...WILL BE BACK SOON
XOXOXOXO

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
hi laurie how are you? i'm glad you loved egypt! its always great to hear that people enjoyed their time here. i hope next time you manage to visit alexandria and siwa, they are also great! where are you from?

best

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I looooooooooove Egypt and its people too, they are very hospitable and friendly. I felt always very safe and welcomed. I fell in love with the country, its nature, weather, history and decided to stay much longer than I originally planned for. I am very grateful to have been able to spend some time of my life in beautiful Egypt..........

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 02 May 2005).]

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lauriejohnston:
[B]GUYS,
I want to congratulate all egyptians on having such a cool great nice and beautiful countryLOVE YOU EGYPT...WILL BE BACK SOON

Laurie,

Good to hear you have enjoyed our country.
You are most welcome in Egypt at any time.

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[B]well i bet ur a lady, arent you...

kkkaaa,
It is not a nice thing to be always cynical as you seem to be regarding western women.

There are very nice western ladies as well bad.

I understand you are affected by the stories you hear and read, but what is said often the exagerated ones.
I know plenty of western women who are very happily married and settled in Egypt for many years.

Some of them regret leaving Egypt.

The schutzbach family is a Swiss who worked for some Egyptian elite families and left almost 20 years ago.
I met the mother and the father who told me that they have never felt happy since they got back ( this is Zurich they got back to..! )
But for their sickness, they would have been back living in their beloved Egypt.

I also know a few Germen wives to Egyptian men, who are very happily living in Egypt.
Many of them have converted to Islam as well.

When I am 40 or 50, I will go to Turkey or Tunisia for a holiday and fall in love with a 21 years old waiter, have fun with him, then when I get back home, I will complain and moan about how horrible this waiter was !

My time is coming..

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Kkakka.. I'm a lady and I love Egypt..... No.. not the men and their big brown eyes and their big dings or whatever you think!!
I love the fact that the sun shines every day, that I can feel safe walking around the street any time of night or day...
That I am a muslim and I am reminded by the adhan what times to pray...
That the 'disposable' mentality of most of the Western worls hasn't caught up yet!!
That I can sit in a coffee shop with a friend and watch the world go by, without any hassle or pressure from anybody!
That I can dive in the Red Sea every day AND GET PAID FOR IT!!
As I'm old, ugly and British, I'm prime target for most gigolos in Hurghada, but I can live very happily here without one, thank you!!!
Most of these reasons( with the possible exception of the last one!!) can be valid for either gender.... so..... Kkkkkaaakka... get over it!!!

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Dear OP, do not get upset with member kkkaaa. He is sitting all his day on his computer and writing lame jokes (in his own words) besides collecting government money instead of going to work. Besides that he would really love to be a girl and if so he would take the next plane out to Egypt to enjoy himself and fall for the charms of the native guys..........

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Boogy:
Where are you from kkkaaa, you seem so violent lol ! Still childish ?

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
KKakka.. Who rattled your cage today??? PLEASE stop being so offensive to people.. what is your problem???
You really need to think before you write!!!!

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kokokoas:
So lauri..
so happy about ur post and i'd like to offer you a tour drive in Hurghada for free..with my own car..
if you are a man or a woman..such a person like you should be preciated that he could see Egypt with eyes of a nice tourist who saw alot of egypt
For kkaaaa... i wanna say may be you were not treatet good from our man but i tell you...
i have also a bazaar and i meet daily a lot of tourists..many are men and many others are ladies..
sure we treat ladies more gentle and nicer way but do you treat women in your country samelike man??????women in allover the world must be treated in a better way and with beautiful words...could you say a lot of sweet words for a man,,,do you like to call you sweety or i call you beautiful eye?
it is nature and it seems good for women to be treated in a spicial way...
if you are treated in a bad way in Egypt it could be cause how you treated peoble..our people always mirror for you..
please change in your self and see..i hope you think about it and don't take this in a bad way
last welcome to be back to Egypt and hope you will try to be treated better

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Annoying, annoying........ slimy that's the way I describe of you dealing with foreign female tourists. And only you know that you would never be able to tell this to a woman from your own country. Shop people in tourist areas are the worst they even try to flirt with a foreign gal when her boyfriend/husband is next to her!

I never liked the way when I got treated like that, very unrespectful, my boyfriend/husband can tell me sweet words and ONLY he. Everything else is blank rubbish......... but I am sure many women still fall for it because they are not used to the way many Egyptian guys speak.

I prefer shop owners/staff who are friendly, welcoming, ready to help or advise, everything in a respectful manner.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 04 May 2005).]

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Rabies shot wore off again....

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vi:
Hi Laurie,

Don't mind for all the deviations from your opened thread.
You know, people love chatting and this message board is a chance for many to speak up their minds or even to make fun.I noticed that Mr.triple KA really loves teasing people but he is not a bad guy.I actually find him very funny and I'm trying to imagine his devilish smile when he manages to piss someone off(and I think he's face is a permanently smiley one)
I agree that there are some things here that shouldn't be, but we have the option of simply never replying those people and thus they will exclude themselves.
So smile and think that Egypt is as you have seen it: charming, welcoming, misterious, open, old, modern and it's worth being visited any time you've got the chance.
When thinking of Egypt, it always comes into my mind a saying (which actually refers to Italy) "Vedi Napoli e poi mori" which can be translated either by "See Naples and then you can die(a kind of it's worth living just for seeing Napoli) or "See Naples and then Mori" (Mori being a small place in Naples' proximity).
I would paraphrase it and say "See Egypt once and you'll live for seeing it over and over again".

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Hi Laurie, You will see this happening a lot. Most topics nowdays are changed totally from the original subject. Stick around a while and you will learn a lot about some of our "posters" here.
We have all kinds of ppl here many with very different beliefs. EX: Nevermind is a female from Estonia that has a very "off the wall" way of thinking. It's amazing, really. There are some really nice, respectful ppl here and of course the dis-respectful as well. I am truely happy you enjoyed and loved your visit to Egypt. Yes, the Egyptian ppl I know are wonderful...

lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
quote:
Laurie,

Ignore all that **** and those shitties ..!

We love you for loving our country. You will be always welcome in Egypt.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ha Ha..

How funny Serendipity's imagination is ?!!...
Keep enternaining us ...board members need that to refresh after reading nevermind's lame boring posts...

...oh..yeah..sorry I can't stop imagining you in a clown outfit in one of those karoeke shows...trying desperately to make people laugh on your incredible imagination..

Better to be a clown and make ppl smile then anything else

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 11 May 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com