EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » GAYS in Egypt , just for the cheap low life ??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GAYS in Egypt , just for the cheap low life ???
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a gay man in this country, have been logging on to several gay channels and forums for the past 6 years. It was so seldom to come across any intimate mature gay relationship in this country. Alot of gay men are just after the lust and pleasure. Why are we like that ? dont you think that this has to change ? I do believe that alot of gay men and characters were gifted throughout history. WE MUST CHANGE.
Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boogy:
Alot of gay men are just after the lust and pleasure. Why are we like that ? dont you think that this has to change ? I do believe that alot of gay men and characters were gifted throughout history. WE MUST CHANGE.

That is correct boogy, you must change.
The gays you talk about were not really heroes- they were always in hiding and lived in fear.
I understand that some of those boftas are sick by nature but this could be also genetically modified.
The dangerous some are those who think it is a fashionable to be a kofta ( ? ).

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of famous important and creative people in mankind history were homosexuals and gays. They never lived in fear or shame. Leonardo de vinici, Alexander the great, Raphael, Michael angelo, alot of philsophers and mathematicians. I do not want any childish replies or feeble words from a sick illiterate fool Alot of famous important and creative people in mankind history were homosexuals and gays. They never lived in fear or shame. Leonardo de vinici, Alexander the great, Raphael, Michael angelo, alot of philsophers and mathematicians. I do not want any childish replies or feeble words from a sick illiterate fool Mr. KKaaa , I am here to discuss an important problem, I am not ashamed to be Bisexual or in love with a man, and NO ONE should ever be ashamed of it, and if we must hide it because we live in an oriental culture then its fine, but no one SHOULD BE ASHAMED, I do not live the life of whores or regular street gays, I have sincere genuine love to a man and he loves me back. Now my original question was, WHY do alot of GAYS in EGYPT just go after lust and pleasure, not saying that we have to change ALL our sexuality. Please understand well before you reply !

quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Alot of gay men are just after the lust and pleasure. Why are we like that ? dont you think that this has to change ? I do believe that alot of gay men and characters were gifted throughout history. WE MUST CHANGE.

That is correct boogy, you must change.
The gays you talk about were not really heroes- they were always in hiding and lived in fear.
I understand that some of those boftas are sick by nature but this could be also genetically modified.
The dangerous some are those who think it is a fashionable to be a kofta ( ? ).

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about heterosexual couples who get married only for lust and pleasure and believe it must be the love of their lives, then get divorce within two years or so after the fire went out and they find out they can't deal with the slightest problems in their relationship?

But back to your original posting, somehow I have the feeling that you make fun of gays in general. Wonder if you really are what you're saying you are. And I don't think we are the right people to talk about this problem you addressed. Just to say this much you can be either heterosexual or gay and achieve major things in life and become successful; it doesn't matter what your sexual preference is.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not mocking but those that live for the purpose of lust. Yes you can be straight, gay, lesbian, animal sex lover or whatever madness you may sexualy be and still be a very succesful and prominent person in our field. I was trying to denote that ALOT of great men were gays, which implies that Gayness or homosexuality is not a disabling character YET promiscuity is certainly a disabling character.
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
What about heterosexual couples who get married only for lust and pleasure and believe it must be the love of their lives, then get divorce within two years or so after the fire went out and they find out they can't deal with the slightest problems in their relationship?

But back to your original posting, somehow I have the feeling that you make fun of gays in general. Wonder if you really are what you're saying you are. And I don't think we are the right people to talk about this problem you addressed. Just to say this much you can be either heterosexual or gay and achieve major things in life and become successful; it doesn't matter what your sexual preference is.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogy:
I am not mocking but those that live for the purpose of lust. Yes you can be straight, gay, lesbian, animal sex lover or whatever madness you may sexualy be and still be a very succesful and prominent person in our field. I was trying to denote that ALOT of great men were gays, which implies that Gayness or homosexuality is not a disabling character YET promiscuity is certainly a disabling character.

Promiscuity is a destructive characteristc whether you are gay or heterosexual and you are unlikely to achieve your full potential if it becomes your focus in life.

I wonder if the makeup of gays tends towards being more artistic and creative that is the reason for so many famous people that you refer to being gay. I recently took a walk around some very famous English gardens with three gay men and I was amazed at the way they looked and saw things. They certainly opened my eyes to see things that I would have just passed by normally.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B]I am a gay man in this country, have been logging on to several gay channels and forums for the past 6 years.

Bofta, take your ass away from Egypt. We do not welcome your sort.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[B]where did my second post dissapear too?

KA, on this forum, the two Roonies by the names Neal and Sammy are playing dictators. They leave what they like, and remove what they please.
So, do not you dare to complain about them. They will not leave your posts alone.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kkkaaa

Why are you so violent ? I do not like people like you too and most propably you are just a big mouthed female cunt with lots of stinky ham in it. I really see that you are mentaly inferior for this chat and I do think that you are a disabled childish ordinary trash. If you intend to speak properly , then you are welcomed to post, otherwise get your dirt illiterate arse out. The same applies to salama or bofta or whatever crap he is refering too, this topic is about Gay people and we welcome tolerant arguments with points, otherwise I dont allow some trash like YOU BOTH to dictate to me whether I am welcomed in my country or not. And by the way, I am a gay man and I do have a very very popular career in this country propably you are very likable to PUT YOUR BUTT under the mercy of my authority one day Have a good day and open your mind for change. Again, we dont want DISABLED uneducated SCUM in this argument !

quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
where did my second post dissapear too?

listen stupid dumn f***er, get real and wake up....
apart from jew being my number one disgust....poofs, [gays] like ur self come second...

1stl get real, so wat if "many famoous" pple were ill like you?
it dont mean anything...
if u dont want any feeble or childish reply then get ur butt out of here, if u r still able to walk straight with it....

discuss a what??/ did u say important???
or impotent???

get ur cracked (_)(_) out of here... :\

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mr. Penny

I do agree with your argument and opinion regarding what good may come out of a gay man, I had several pleasent encounters myself with gaymen, educated gay men all over the world, and indeed, there is something creative and special about their sense of beauty and perception. Thanks to Leonardo de Vinici for his genuine foundations and opinions in architecture. pleased to see your opinion Penny, let us hear more from you

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

Promiscuity is a destructive characteristc whether you are gay or heterosexual and you are unlikely to achieve your full potential if it becomes your focus in life.

I wonder if the makeup of gays tends towards being more artistic and creative that is the reason for so many famous people that you refer to being gay. I recently took a walk around some very famous English gardens with three gay men and I was amazed at the way they looked and saw things. They certainly opened my eyes to see things that I would have just passed by normally.

fee simple
Member # 7287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fee simple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

LOL and more LOL

So now gays are more creative and artistic. If applied the same generalization to heterosexuals we would have been called close minded and intolerant.

Same old Penny...samd old crap

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been noted that alot of gays are artisticly creative, alot of characters were. Homosexuality is a spectrum of the very fluent sexuality of humans. No one is 100 % straight nor 100 % gay. Sexuality is a spectrum and hence are the groupings. Those are the mere basics of sexology.

quote:
Originally posted by fee simple:

LOL and more LOL

So now gays are more creative and artistic. If applied the same generalization to heterosexuals we would have been called close minded and intolerant.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Boogy,

I do apologise man, I did not know you are an Egyptian Bofta.
You are very welcome in Egypt. We love Koftas.

The Sheykh
Member # 7476

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Sheykh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I am aware homosexuality is illegal in Egypt. That said many other illegal things go on here but I believe the Gay Mafia at the British Council need some sorting out!

Live and let live but still most people in Egypt subscribe to Islam as their religion and the huduood laws that are enshrined in Quraan and muhadeeth. To most Christians too, homosexuality is abhorrent.

Just be careful about where you discuss your sexuality for your own safety.

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL and more LOL

A) Penny's post did not cover entire gay population, just the few ones she had a pleasure to walk around with
B) They ARE more creative: have you look recently into an art world's 'human inventory'?

But than again, with all due respect, you strike me as a person seeing what she/he wants to see and assuming what she/he wants to assume from someone else's post despite the obvious meaning and clarity of intention. If you like hunting on your broom so much, sign in for a fox/grizzly/prince charming hunt: the tad outdated witch hunt is neither cute nor funny any more.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Sheykh:
As far as I am aware homosexuality is illegal in Egypt. That said many other illegal things go on here but I believe the Gay Mafia at the British Council need some sorting out!

Live and let live but still most people in Egypt subscribe to Islam as their religion and the huduood laws that are enshrined in Quraan and muhadeeth. To most Christians too, homosexuality is abhorrent.

Just be careful about where you discuss your sexuality for your own safety.

Well said.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
A) Penny's post did not cover entire gay population, just the few ones she had a pleasure to walk around with
B) They ARE more creative: have you look recently into an art world's 'human inventory'?

But than again, with all due respect, you strike me as a person seeing what she/he wants to see and assuming what she/he wants to assume from someone else's post despite the obvious meaning and clarity of intention. If you like hunting on your broom so much, sign in for a fox/grizzly/prince charming hunt: the tad outdated witch hunt is neither cute nor funny any more.

gays are more creative ? do women cause some kind of deficency into the mind of men? no wonder MANY men become slow after marriage.

Too much sci-fi here nowdays

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[/B]

more creative than what? an amoeba? how creative do you have to be to stick your parts into a guys' a** ? dont seem to take too much creativity to find the black hole of doom to me.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1mangang:
how creative do you have to be to stick your parts into a guys' a** ? dont seem to take too much creativity to find the black hole of doom to me.

I had the same thought 1man.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
more creative than what? an amoeba? how creative do you have to be to stick your parts into a guys' a** ? dont seem to take too much creativity to find the black hole of doom to me.

I was referring to ART and imagination, not navigational skills of reproductive devices.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
gays are more creative ? do women cause some kind of deficency into the mind of men? no wonder MANY men become slow after marriage.

Too much sci-fi here nowdays

Sometimes I wonder if there is an organ more wobbly, more unstable and more chronically psychotic than a male ego. I MEAN IT.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sometimes I wonder if there is an organ more wobbly, more unstable and more chronically psychotic than a male ego. I MEAN IT.

As a matter of fact I was defending the female race, as for imagination, they say Marriage between man and woman is the triumph of imagination over intelligence

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
As a matter of fact I was defending the female race, as for imagination, they say Marriage between man and woman is the triumph of imagination over intelligence

With that, I can only agree.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was referring to ART and imagination, not navigational skills of reproductive devices.

I know I was just POKING FUN.
poking fun, hehe get it?

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know I was just POKING FUN.
poking fun, hehe get it?

MEN.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Pen pals

It is of no certain doubt that throughout histroy men were the LEADING upper hand in the histroy and events of mankind, Men made decisions, Men launched wars, Men built cities, Men were philosophers, mathematicians, physicists and prophets. If attributed to anything , then we must be FAIR AND PRACTICAL to announce that genearlly males are usualy MORE ABLE than females in several LIFE matters. Women are necessary for our evolution and progression as well. I am bisexual as I said before, banged several girls before. YET , and this is a BIG YET , when I fell in love, I fell in love with MY EQUAL, the counterpart that reciprocated me, A GUY , A MAN that I first had as my best freind. Sex and love could be very different seperated issues. I do love to bang girls, I do love vaginas, but then, I DO LOVE THE MENTALITY that a man has that made him SUPERIOR througout history up till now . Back to our main topic, Why must gays in this country just STICK to the seek of lust and pleasure rather than concentrating on relationships and love? Yes, alot of Gays were creative throughout histroy, thanks to Michaelangelo, the Sistene chapel would have been wall papered without him
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[B] MEN.

fee simple
Member # 7287

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for fee simple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How come I never understand anything you write? What's with all this garbage.

In anycase, as I said..it's crappy generalization. Where do you get the "more creative" from?

Are they "more creative" than heterosexual men or "more creative" than women? What about Gay women...are they "more creative"? and than whom?

Enough crap already......

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Pen pals

It is of no certain doubt that throughout histroy men were the LEADING upper hand in the histroy and events of mankind, Men made decisions, Men launched wars, Men built cities, Men were philosophers, mathematicians, physicists and prophets. If attributed to anything , then we must be FAIR AND PRACTICAL to announce that genearlly males are usualy MORE ABLE than females in several LIFE matters. Women are necessary for our evolution and progression as well. I am bisexual as I said before, banged several girls before. YET , and this is a BIG YET , when I fell in love, I fell in love with MY EQUAL, the counterpart that reciprocated me, A GUY , A MAN that I first had as my best freind. Sex and love could be very different seperated issues. I do love to bang girls, I do love vaginas, but then, I DO LOVE THE MENTALITY that a man has that made him SUPERIOR througout history up till now . Back to our main topic, Why must gays in this country just STICK to the seek of lust and pleasure rather than concentrating on relationships and love? Yes, alot of Gays were creative throughout histroy, thanks to Michaelangelo, the Sistene chapel would have been wall papered without him
[B] MEN.

Glory, glory to you as a homosexual..... - and please stay away from women - now we all know your pure motivation in life and your most intime secrets. Just enough for this board, you'd better go off to adult sites.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 04 May 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B]Dear Pen pals

Back to our main topic, Why must gays in this country just STICK to the seek of lust and pleasure rather than concentrating on relationships and love? Yes, alot of Gays were creative throughout histroy, thanks to Michaelangelo, the Sistene chapel would have been wall papered without him
[QUOTE][B]
---------------------------------------------
Well one theory for you is that men have always sought out lust and been driven by their male hormones. It is women that balance this with a greater need for love and commitment in a relationship. So if a relationship comprises 2 X male and no balance from a female is it all that surprising that the majority of gay men are seeking lust rather than love.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Dear Pen pals

[B] MEN.

Sometimes I think being a gay is such a privilege in this forum!

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so homophobic, I can't even touch myself.
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
I do not have any scientific evidence of that fact Penny " balance of 2 males ". In fact men can be as emotional, and even more emotional than dependent parasitic females in most marriages. I do believe that love may exist between and only between two equal partners , and its quite hard to find a man and a woman intellectualy equal or even equivelant. Now why were most leaders and thinkers of ALL TIME men ??????????? Can any dork answer that to me ? I am not ashamed to put my life or my homosexual love ( although I am bisexual and I go nuts over vaginas ) infront of your eyes, because I do believe that it is so intimate that one has to be proud to tell. Now, I do not say again that MOST GAY men are just after lust and pleasure. NO WAY, most of them are actually extremely romantic and intellectual, like Oscar Wilde and Bosey. All Ism trying to explain is, in most EGYPTIAN forums and chat rooms, gays are after LUST< mere LUST with no true seek for friendship. Why is that Penny ?
quote:
I'm so homophobic, I can't even touch myself.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just have to comment for one last time.

First of all you see women only for reproduction service and degrade them down to their genitals which is more than shameful. If you want to have respect as a homosexual you should respect first of all the female species.

You say that two men in a relationship can actually have a much more balanced and fullfilled relationship than heterosexual couples. What a bs and how do you know since you don't appreciate women at all and then only one piece?

If you are in such a unique relationship with your other male counterpart how come you still have sexual activities with women and are online chatting with other gays? Is your second half okay with that or he doesn't know?

Its kind of interesting you declared yourself in the beginning of this topic as gay man and suddenly you announce you are actually bi-sexual.

Lastly, I don't believe your Egyptian, yes you might be gay, bi-sexual or even something else but you are not Egyptian, too much American slang in your wording, unless you lived for some time in the US.

Stop thinking too much about your inch scale and respect other people if you want to get respected too. And I would appreciate if you are able to contribute to this forum beside your private sex life.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 05 May 2005).]

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically homosexuality is a religious issue.
If you don't have a religious issue with it, then by all means engage all you want.

I have met too many homosexuals here in the States and it is so interesting to meet a handful who suppress their homosexual urges because of their deep religious convictions that it is THEIR test to avoid what is forbidden. They lead lives married to women, have children, pay taxes, and are relatively happy.

But there are also those who have no religous convictions at all so the issue doesn't matter.

And lastly there are those homosexuals who feel God/Allah will accept their homosexual behavior no matter what, because God/Allah loves them 'the way they are'.

I always smile when I hear that....yes and I'm sure he loves the rapist, the murderer, the liar, the thief and the prostitute.

my two cents~

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Pen pals

I have always wondered if people were gay by biology or gay because they felt superior to the other gender or because they hated the other gender.

Well, you have more than answered my query.

And on that note my neighbor upstairs who is in the closet gay, whose meal ticket just passed away (my his soul rest in peace, he didn't deserve that fate), a neighbor who has 17 violent convictions on his record so the only landlord willing to rent to him is mine (both are good friends since they dropped out of college together 25 years ago), has taken in two subletters (which is illegal, but my landlord don't care) who happen to be a breeder female and another gay male. All 3 hangout and smoke pot together, along with a litany of other drugs.

Now those two subletters were beating the **** out of each other last night and the neighbor called the cops. What I don't understand is why women will believe in this 'Will and Grace' fantasy and put themselves into a dangerous position? Now I know not all gay men find themselves superior to women in general, but could have this mentality lead to this beating last night?

Hmmm? Hmmm? Gals you don't have to give him any sugar in order to him to turn on you. And I consider since gay life is considered immoral and low, some of the older gay individuals have chosen to behave lowly since they are expected to be.

My two cents.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Tiger

1) Respect is something I have and give to all my chat mates, I dont need you to remind me of it. I do not understand why do you think that I am disrespecting you. Please think about it and reply while applying more logic to your answer.

2) Yes I am EGYPTIAN, and It is non of your business if I spent anytime in England or the States as I have spent time in both.

3) I do chat with lots of ladies, gays , straights and whatever online, yet my heart is commited to a single person and he knows it.

4) I did have SEVERAL girl friends in the past, before announcing commitment with my current friend. And I have had several other encounters with other girls, and I do know that I know much about how several or most girls think ,and what fulfills their fanatasies. I know when I speak about female mentality and sexuality. And I do not speak about them with any degrading manner, but rather I am refering to the fact that THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN LEADERS throughput history, and that makes them inferior to men IN THAT ASPECT. you cant argue that, and if you could, show me how !

5) Its non of your business if I am gay or Bi, yet I stated later that I am a bisexual man, and I do not HAVE to state it at the begining of the topic.

6) Love can exist better between two reciprocating components, not between a man and a parasite. And you know what I mean. I knew several girls, banged several ones two, yet never was able to appreciate the mentality of any. Maybe its my experience, yet I am glad to share it, and If you dont like to share it, you are welcomed to leave.

No disrespect meant, and no disrespecxted expected from your side girl !

quote:
Just have to comment for one last time.

First of all you see women only for reproduction service and degrade them down to their genitals which is more than shameful. If you want to have respect as a homosexual you should respect first of all the female species.

You say that two men in a relationship can actually have a much more balanced and fullfilled relationship than heterosexual couples. What a bs and how do you know since you don't appreciate women at all and then only one piece?

If you are in such a unique relationship with your other male counterpart how come you still have sexual activities with women and are online chatting with other gays? Is your second half okay with that or he doesn't know?

Its kind of interesting you declared yourself in the beginning of this topic as gay man and suddenly you announce you are actually bi-sexual.

Lastly, I don't believe your Egyptian, yes you might be gay, bi-sexual or even something else but you are not Egyptian, too much American slang in your wording, unless you lived for some time in the US.

Stop thinking too much about your inch scale and respect other people if you want to get respected too. And I would appreciate if you are able to contribute to this forum beside your private sex life.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 05 May 2005).]

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[B]where did my second post dissapear too?

KA, on this forum, the two Roonies by the names Neal and Sammy are playing dictators. They leave what they like, and remove what they please.
So, do not you dare to complain about them. They will not leave your posts alone.

They own the board. They can do what they like.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Norelhaq

I am concerned with your understanding and evaluation of our religion Islam. You are having your information of homosexuality and sodomy from the tafseer or explanations written by the old writters as Ibn Katheer and others. THAT IS WRONG. YOU CAN NOT explain religion the way you like, and apply it to your surroundings and expect people to be convinced with it fo one simple reason, you explain it to suite YOUR life. Now any explanantion is possible and valid, except, and this is A BIG EXCEPT , if you are hurting or encroaching on other people's freedom.

A rapist hurts someone else, a murderer hurts others too, so does the robber, yet what is the crime of a homosexual , whos freedom is he encroaching on ? No one's. Hence you can not compare them. so your ARGUMENT IS NOT VALID.

quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
Basically homosexuality is a religious issue.
If you don't have a religious issue with it, then by all means engage all you want.

I have met too many homosexuals here in the States and it is so interesting to meet a handful who suppress their homosexual urges because of their deep religious convictions that it is THEIR test to avoid what is forbidden. They lead lives married to women, have children, pay taxes, and are relatively happy.

But there are also those who have no religous convictions at all so the issue doesn't matter.

And lastly there are those homosexuals who feel God/Allah will accept their homosexual behavior no matter what, because God/Allah loves them 'the way they are'.

I always smile when I hear that....yes and I'm sure he loves the rapist, the murderer, the liar, the thief and the prostitute.

my two cents~

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Chat mate

I do believe that acting low , or having psychological, mental, or behavioral problems is something so personal to be generalized on any homosexual or bisexual population. I do believe that those who acted low did so because they are low, if they were Straight, they would have been Low anyways.

What 2 cent ?

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I have always wondered if people were gay by biology or gay because they felt superior to the other gender or because they hated the other gender.

Well, you have more than answered my query.

And on that note my neighbor upstairs who is in the closet gay, whose meal ticket just passed away (my his soul rest in peace, he didn't deserve that fate), a neighbor who has 17 violent convictions on his record so the only landlord willing to rent to him is mine (both are good friends since they dropped out of college together 25 years ago), has taken in two subletters (which is illegal, but my landlord don't care) who happen to be a breeder female and another gay male. All 3 hangout and smoke pot together, along with a litany of other drugs.

Now those two subletters were beating the **** out of each other last night and the neighbor called the cops. What I don't understand is why women will believe in this 'Will and Grace' fantasy and put themselves into a dangerous position? Now I know not all gay men find themselves superior to women in general, but could have this mentality lead to this beating last night?

Hmmm? Hmmm? Gals you don't have to give him any sugar in order to him to turn on you. And I consider since gay life is considered immoral and low, some of the older gay individuals have chosen to behave lowly since they are expected to be.

My two cents.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Chat mate

I do believe that acting low , or having psychological, mental, or behavioral problems is something so personal to be generalized on any homosexual or bisexual population. I do believe that those who acted low did so because they are low, if they were Straight, they would have been Low anyways.

What 2 cent ?

If you don't get it I remarked that he was still in the 'closet', meaning that he feels guilty about being gay and that he finds its something to hide. So naturally he allows his guilt to guide his behavior.

And I have noted on this forum before that the breeders ruined my neighborhood. Most of the nice gay professionals moved into the townhomes and condos built up around the river. Beautiful area, I don't blame them. But when they left all these 20-something college educated yuppies who are still living out of mommy and daddy's pocketbook moved in and are drunk every night, loud, nasty and have a veriaous appetiteite for drugs.

So losing the gays ruined the neighborhood. The gays were sober, hardworking, political correct and very consciencious. Many took public transit because it is a socailly and ecologically responsible thing to do.

The nutjob crack-head living in the apartment above me is a cyst on society. If he managed to come out the closet a decade ago and be proud he would've gone out and commited violent felony after violent felony. He hates himself for what nature has made him. In this day and age he should know better. But he doesn't want to take responsibility. He is low because he doesn't want to be responsible for his behavior, no he just wants sympathy for being gay. This is the second most gay-friendly metropolitan area in the USA. He needs to quit the bitching, grow up and take a good look at how good he has it. This **** head wants to perpetuate a stereotype that was valid 50 years ago.

Comprehende compadre?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 06 May 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Tiger

1) Respect is something I have and give to all my chat mates, I dont need you to remind me of it. I do not understand why do you think that I am disrespecting you. Please think about it and reply while applying more logic to your answer.

2) Yes I am EGYPTIAN, and It is non of your business if I spent anytime in England or the States as I have spent time in both.

3) I do chat with lots of ladies, gays , straights and whatever online, yet my heart is commited to a single person and he knows it.

4) I did have SEVERAL girl friends in the past, before announcing commitment with my current friend. And I have had several other encounters with other girls, and I do know that I know much about how several or most girls think ,and what fulfills their fanatasies. I know when I speak about female mentality and sexuality. And I do not speak about them with any degrading manner, but rather I am refering to the fact that THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN LEADERS throughput history, and that makes them inferior to men IN THAT ASPECT. you cant argue that, and if you could, show me how !

5) Its non of your business if I am gay or Bi, yet I stated later that I am a bisexual man, and I do not HAVE to state it at the begining of the topic.

6) Love can exist better between two reciprocating components, not between a man and a parasite. And you know what I mean. I knew several girls, banged several ones two, yet never was able to appreciate the mentality of any. Maybe its my experience, yet I am glad to share it, and If you dont like to share it, you are welcomed to leave.

You are just disgusting they way you speak about your activities and about women. You are so confused. Look, ES is not an adult site - thanks god -. Why don't you exchange your stories with people like you?

If you don't respect women why don't you at least respect this board?

fee simple
Member # 7287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fee simple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
They own the board. They can do what they like.

Hello there MORON

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Dear Tiger

You open yourself on a public forum you will get a response, if you like it or not.

Live with it.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello there MORON

Oh, you mean you paid the dues, fee simple? The rest of us got in here free.

Yes, they own the board and can do whatever the hell they like. If you don't like it, start your own board, Jerk.

[This message has been edited by Darkeyes (edited 06 May 2005).]

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post

[This message has been edited by Darkeyes (edited 06 May 2005).]

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masoudsmf
Member # 7550

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masoudsmf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EWWWWWW YOUR GAY HAHAHAH YOU HOMO ASS MOFO
anyway i hate gay people and they should all die... and whoevers ok with gay people should die too cuz gays are sick.. lesbos are ok but their girls.. but men OH COME ON SICK DUDE WHY THE FU** would u wanna stick ur Dik into another mans Butthole COME ON
GET UR NASTY ASS OUTTA THIS SITE YOUR SICK DUDE GO FuK MICAHEl JACKsON OR something.
Anyway read this..
Hi Guys/Gals,

Good News!!! Have You Heard Of NetBux???

Since april 7th this year, they have about 30,000 of members till date.

Netbux is the greatest new program that pays you to search google:

How it works:- You get paid $0.02 for each unique search you make per day. Maximum up to $0.80 per day or 40 paid searches.

To make things even better:- You get 100% of what your referals make. So if you have 10 referrals making $0.80 per day, you make $8.00 everyday just from referals.THAT MEANS YOU MAKE $240 A MONTH WITHOUT ANY EFFORT. All you have to do is google through their link, very easy to make money.

The above example is just from 10 referrals! What if over time you accumulated 20, 30, 50, 100 or more referals ?

They pay you at the beginning of every month via PayPal once you have reached $50 or more.
http://netbux.org/?r=71476

OR CHECK THIS OUT TOO http://pay-pup.com/?r=47570 another site samething as netbux... so that means twice as much ...

Posts: 5 | From: woadfjld | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get your point sonomod. Thanks for your reply

quote:

If you don't get it I remarked that he was still in the 'closet', meaning that he feels guilty about being gay and that he finds its something to hide. So naturally he allows his guilt to guide his behavior.

And I have noted on this forum before that the breeders ruined my neighborhood. Most of the nice gay professionals moved into the townhomes and condos built up around the river. Beautiful area, I don't blame them. But when they left all these 20-something college educated yuppies who are still living out of mommy and daddy's pocketbook moved in and are drunk every night, loud, nasty and have a veriaous appetiteite for drugs.

So losing the gays ruined the neighborhood. The gays were sober, hardworking, political correct and very consciencious. Many took public transit because it is a socailly and ecologically responsible thing to do.

The nutjob crack-head living in the apartment above me is a cyst on society. If he managed to come out the closet a decade ago and be proud he would've gone out and commited violent felony after violent felony. He hates himself for what nature has made him. In this day and age he should know better. But he doesn't want to take responsibility. He is low because he doesn't want to be responsible for his behavior, no he just wants sympathy for being gay. This is the second most gay-friendly metropolitan area in the USA. He needs to quit the bitching, grow up and take a good look at how good he has it. This **** head wants to perpetuate a stereotype that was valid 50 years ago.

Comprehende compadre?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 06 May 2005).]

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Tigerlilly

I am telling you again girl. You have a problem with judging people, I am not a confused person at all dear, I know exactly what I am doing and why I am in this beautiful devine relation. You are NOT GOING TO LECTURE me about respect while you lack the logical means of comprehending a simple post or a note. I do doubt your intellectual skills for I NEVER DEGRADED any damn woman on this board, but rather stated a FACT THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWERS TO MEN throughout history. This is a free forum, and if you are ashamed or underage to hear my " BAD " issues then slam the door behind your little young arse. Damn, cant get a mature decent chat in here ????

quote:

You are just disgusting they way you speak about your activities and about women. You are so confused. Look, ES is not an adult site - thanks god -. Why don't you exchange your stories with people like you?

If you don't respect women why don't you at least respect this board?

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonmod

Yes I know dear, and I am living and enjoying it. Hence was my reply on her, and hence is my reply on you I do defend my sense of " respect" and I do accept any comments, waiting for more arguments here

quote:

You open yourself on a public forum you will get a response, if you like it or not.

Live with it.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
dear piece of crap

1) this place is for speaking about a certain issue, get your lousy adds out of here and shuvle it up someone else.

2) People like you, close minded are alive and working everywhere, yet they end up posting little notes for few dollars at the end of the day. You are the typical inferior feather headed regular class. No wonder you hate something you dont know. I cant say that I hate you back for hating gays since that is not valid, Yet what I can say is propably you will spend alot of time posting for google like a pig slave, unless you open up your mind and know where you stand , pig

quote:
Originally posted by masoudsmf:
EWWWWWW YOUR GAY HAHAHAH YOU HOMO ASS MOFO
anyway i hate gay people and they should all die... and whoevers ok with gay people should die too cuz gays are sick.. lesbos are ok but their girls.. but men OH COME ON SICK DUDE WHY THE FU** would u wanna stick ur Dik into another mans Butthole COME ON
GET UR NASTY ASS OUTTA THIS SITE YOUR SICK DUDE GO FuK MICAHEl JACKsON OR something.
Anyway read this..
Hi Guys/Gals,

Good News!!! Have You Heard Of NetBux???

Since april 7th this year, they have about 30,000 of members till date.

Netbux is the greatest new program that pays you to search google:

How it works:- You get paid $0.02 for each unique search you make per day. Maximum up to $0.80 per day or 40 paid searches.

To make things even better:- You get 100% of what your referals make. So if you have 10 referrals making $0.80 per day, you make $8.00 everyday just from referals.THAT MEANS YOU MAKE $240 A MONTH WITHOUT ANY EFFORT. All you have to do is google through their link, very easy to make money.

The above example is just from 10 referrals! What if over time you accumulated 20, 30, 50, 100 or more referals ?

They pay you at the beginning of every month via PayPal once you have reached $50 or more.
http://netbux.org/?r=71476

OR CHECK THIS OUT TOO http://pay-pup.com/?r=47570 another site samething as netbux... so that means twice as much ...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com