EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » appartment wanted to rent in Luxor May 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: appartment wanted to rent in Luxor May 2005
john@globalmusicservice.c
Member # 7491

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for john@globalmusicservice.c     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I am an educated English man working in Music in London and Cairo. I have rented a number of flats in Luxor but have yet to find my perfect flat at the right price. I would like to be in town on the East Bank and with a balcony.
You may reply to
john@globalmusicservice.com

Many thanks John

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent you an email

Jane www.flatsinluxor.co.uk

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John
We like to stay on the West bank and staying for a second time at http://www.villa-lostris.com/.
Modern newly built with all mod cons and balconies

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi john

I have sent you an email with some photos of my apartment

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com