EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Photos for Egypt Lovers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photos for Egypt Lovers
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To open up, I've posted some at www.album.ee/kaamerasilm
..because as it goes in the beloved book "Little Prince" by A. de Saint-Exupery:

"One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox. "Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy things all ready made at the shops. But there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship, and so men have no friends any more. If you want a friend, tame me..."

"What must I do, to tame you?" asked the little prince.

"You must be very patient," replied the fox. "First you will sit down at a little distance from me, like that, in the grass. I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing. Words are the source of misunderstandings. ..."

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, folks, you must have a digi camera or one in your phone at least, i don't think it's possible to buy a phone without it any more? :o) You must have taken SOME snaps of Egypt? And don't worry, sure your collection cannot be more bizarre or of more dubious photographic quality than mine is :o). All our Egypt lovers would be so happy, wouldn't you.

I'm usually always torn between two contradictory desires: to view and snap all good scenes, but also to participate in them, live the life. Photographying or filming always kind of detaches you -- instead of being part of the moment you just become somebody who looks on passively and records it, for the "after" :o)
So I'm taking less and less photos all the time :(

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 09 May 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com